JK about the dead thing of course, but I haven't seen him on either board in over a day now, which is very unlike him. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>
Printable View
JK about the dead thing of course, but I haven't seen him on either board in over a day now, which is very unlike him. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>
maybe he ran outta beer?
he may smell a bit post-mortum, but im sure he's alive and well and sloshed.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh good lord! He's lying on the floor somewhere drying up (out?).... the horror, the horror! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Joranthalus:
maybe he ran outta beer?
If you find out that he was chopped up into tiny pieces, put into individual zip-lock bags and tossed into the dumpster behind the service station on the corner... then I don't know anything about it.
.... and I have an alibi.
...actually I was in texas... drinking with a Johnny Winter.... so I have an alamo albino wino alibi. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
hey there...
Yes, he has been very missing in action the last couple days. Didn't he disappear once before?
from working in the church he's discovered god and ran off to become a munk
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What a scary thought! [img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by chaserfan:
from working in the church he's discovered god and ran off to become a munk
A tatooed monk, that likes MUNG.
somehow I think if that happened the universe would unraval at the stitching!
Look up there ^ He lives !!!
Peeker has just been spotted in the VTOTD thread!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">*damn! thought I wasn't gonna have to send the next box*Quote:
Originally posted by Peeks:
hey there...
HI PEEKER! Good to see you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
talkin aboot me like I ain't even here...
had a really busy day yesterday.
got really hammered too. didn't get up till 2:30 or so...
You know, I am kind of getting used to him not being around. Quite relaxing really. Especially with all the booze he left. Lets crack them open, and talk about the good old days. [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Peeks?? PEEEKS????
YOU'RE NOT PEEKER....
...you're one of them BOARD CLONES!!!!!
[img]mad.gif[/img] !!!!
I'm the Real PEEKER. [img]smile.gif[/img]
This board ain't big enough for the bunch of us!
LOL! you guys are nuts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dont you mean "fuck nuts"? [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Peeks:
LOL! you guys are nuts... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dont you mean "fuck nuts"? [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES! Get it right Peeker! It's "fuck nuts" or no nuts! Wait.... [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by chaserfan:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peeks:
LOL! you guys are nuts...
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 19, 2004 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Slytherin Snape ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's more like wishful thinking.Quote:
Originally posted by Peeks:
talkin aboot me like I ain't even here...
thanks. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It's tragic what happened to Peeker. I'm gonna miss him!
Can I send flowers? Where? Maybe I'll just transmit some cash. [img]frown.gif[/img]