-
....just couldn't sit still any longer, lol... i'm sure i'll slow down with changing things after i've learned more, lol... hopefully the change is a good one... [img]wink.gif[/img]
*huggs Black Magic Rose*... thank you for finding this pic for me, and for lending me your skills in modifying it so that it looked right on the board... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
-
thanks, pete... *smooch*...
-
very nice [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
It looks AWESOME lady *HUGS* And you're welcome. The best thing I can tell you is keep doing what you are and play withthe tools and stuff....that is pretty much how I learned and you are learning alot really fast. *hugs* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
thanks, Shell... [img]smile.gif[/img] *smooch*...
and yes, i'm trying to learn, lol... you figure one thing out, and there's another right in it's place to confound you... *G*
-
I tried to change my boards look...but I ain't happy with it... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
-
let me know if you would like some help, rog... and if i can't figure it out, i will find someone to help ya who can.... [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Thank you for your kind offer, I may have to take you up on your offer.
I hijacked my board over a year ago, it was an abandoned board that I started posting on, and I started recieving hits and after a few months I PM'ed the boards owner and asked him to contact the Admin and turn it over to me (which he did).
I made the change to the fireballs until a few days ago, when I saw several boards go through changes and I thought I would try too. I like the Pirate logo (notice my avatar), but I don't really like the back ground. I kinda like the txt & board colors. I would like to continue the Pirate theme and change the name of the board to "The Jolly Roger".
I'm just thinking out loud....or dreaming [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
I have backgrounds like you wouldn't believe...LOL. I may be able to locate one that has a pirate ship in or something that we can work up. *S* Changing all of that is fairly easy. You can change the name in the moderator control panel.
<font color="#8B668B" size="1">[ June 07, 2006 12:25 AM: Message edited by: BlackMagicRose ]</font>
-
had a feeling someone might be around that could help you, rog... [img]wink.gif[/img] i am still just learning, and i'm not so entirely hot with the whole background deal yet, lol... my background is just a small portion of the picture in the corner blown up to a bigger size, *L*.... BMR has a pretty background on her board, though, so she would be a good one to help ya out.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
Yeah but taklng a piece of the pic like that worked REALLY well. I don't know why I didn't think of doing that before on some of mine...LOL. Would have saved me A LOT of time. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
*snickers*... trust ME to find the EASY way to do something, lolol... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
BMR [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] , I'm so sorry I overlooked your comments.
I mentioned on my board I was wanting some changes and Mrs Gator had a few buttons & a background she had photoshopped. Then Canadian Girl let me use the address bar like on her board.
I'll keep you in mind if I decide to change it later. Your board always looks so good when you update and make changes. I like how you have kept the Crow theme yet change backgrounds & buttons.
-
*twirls around as the cherry blossoms fall around me*.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#CD6889" size="1">[ June 19, 2006 09:54 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>
-
aaaaaah how pretty and refreshing the colors are for the summer. You did a fantastic job..huge smiles.....hugs
-
probably the finest design ive seen in my entire career....
-
thanks, pickles... [img]smile.gif[/img] *huggs*....
and thank you, baby.... your opinion means the world to me... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
-
thanks, pete! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
very nice indeed [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
*vbs*... thank you... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
holy crap! this pic looks like butt on IE! dammit, people, you have to TELL me these things! it looks fine to me on firefox... but it sure doesn't look good on my mom's comp, and she has IE.... evo, that butt monkey...! his board was AQUA instead of grey like it was supposed to be, lmao... it's grey on firefox! lolol... but not on IE.... geeeeeez... people musta thought i'd gone completely off my rocker or something! lolol.... dayum.... i didn't have the backgrounds fixed, either... that doesn't work on firefox.... hmmm... guess i gotta start lookin at things on BOTH of them... [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
blah blah, no one cares... *just laughing and moving on*.....
-
GRRRR... how come it is... that you THINK you have the PERFECT background picked out to go with your pic... or vice versa, and then when you put them together... YUCK.... ugh... too tired to worry about it anymore tonight... something will fall into my lap eventually.... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
menopause comes to mind.. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
*rolls past in my motorized wheelchair*... [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
-
menopause? Now thats not something that crossed my mind..Danny what made you think of that??? *looks again*..hmmmmm I'm no seeing it man [img]eek.gif[/img]
hehe RA if you got one of them I will have to get me one so we can race each other! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
-
*smooooooches chele n hugggggs pete*.... thanks pete... [img]smile.gif[/img] it's pretty much finished, other than the music change, then it will be all set. [img]smile.gif[/img]
lol, chele... i don't have one, but our lab used to be tied in with a home health company that had them on demo... after we put the patients to bed, we used to charge up the batteries and race... *G*... they had little horns and everything, lmao, we'd be racing down the hallway at a whopping 7mph, beeping the horn for all it was worth... (you'd think the patients would have complained, lol, but apparently we never woke anyone up)... it was all good til i "accidently" bumped the guy i worked with and sent him flying into the wall, which made a giant hole... oooops... *laughing*... after that, the keys were always curiously missing when we came in at night... *L*.... when i DO get old enough to need one, i fully intend on chasing down hotties and ramming the backs of their knees with my scooter, so that they land right in my old-lady lap.... [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
RA...i'm absolutely loving the board design..you did a great job.
And send me one of those wheelchairs i'm in desperate need at the moment. I can't walk faster than a snails pace right now. I HATE SURGERY. i hate ectopic pregnancies HELL i just hate the world in general right now.
But i love your board *huggz*
-
[img]frown.gif[/img] *huggggs*.... i'm sorry, hon.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
and thank you about the board... *vbs*... it's a little different from the the designs i've done on THIS board before.. *L*.... just seems to fit me right now... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Fall is here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
RA , Nice fall design for your board.
-
thanks pete... [img]smile.gif[/img] i'm not so sure about it.... lol. but it's different anyway, and that's always good when it feels like time for a change.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I like it! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
*HUGGGS*
-
sept 23 is a <s>great</s> <s>fantastic</s> sensible day...first day of autumn and some wunnerful people were born on this day. [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
was meaning to say the new look is good...
damn.
-
thanks shelley... [img]smile.gif[/img] *huggs*...
lol, dave... i kinda figured when you posted on this thread... [img]wink.gif[/img] and yes, the 23rd IS a good day, Happy Birthday, though it is belated here... *L*... i actually was on time on your board's thread, yay me! that almost NEVER happens... i'm always the tool running a day or two behind, buying stupid belated birthday cards... *G*
-
Yay!!! i made buttons all by myself! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]