-
today bites!
for the last 4 days all i have been mainly doing is lying in the sun by the pool... i have lost my off white colour (about bloody time) and i've had a good time doing it with the various people who have come round to enjoy it with me but now i have to spend today studying!
STUDYING!!!
the exams tomorrow, fairly simple one but i still need to study and this is just cramping my style [img]frown.gif[/img]
*finished her moan*
-
OH BOO FRIGGEN' HOO!!!
At least you got to spend four days in the god damned sun!
You know what I've been doing for fun in the last two weeks? NOTHING! Cause I been studying!!!!
And guess what? I gotta keep going until MONDAY!!!
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
*walks out*
-
haha you should try what i do... have no slef discipline [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
No thanks, I'd like to pass [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
ha! ive already passed!! i love the nz system [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
-
Right now, every test I take at school is increasing my pay rate by $.50. I love school. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
I hate you.
-
i do that but the glear of the white paper is a bit much at times... even with glasses on
wish me luck... starts in 4 hours [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
-
thanks [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
its all finished and it went great so im stoked! [img]smile.gif[/img] 2 more...
-
there is no rule against studying by the pool, or studying outdoors..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
Yay.
You can study by the pool, you just need to find some male to hold an [img]graemlins/umbrella.gif[/img] to give you enough shade to read. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
...and to feed you grapes on by one...
-
No, you need a second man to do that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
hmmmm....
an umbredda holding man....
i like that!!!!
-
I thought you probably would.
-
like im going to find a male in nz who would do that! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
It is possible, you never know till you try. [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
I would, but you are way too far away, my arm won't reach that far.
-
i would just not for you lil oranges
sorry
-
yeah huh sure... excuses excuses [img]tongue.gif[/img]