Doesn't look that Tiffany has it attached....
Printable View
Doesn't look that Tiffany has it attached....
You sick little monkey!
I haven't tried..really , honest, no kidding [img]redface.gif[/img]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look who is talking....you were taking bathory out of the bath !!!!Quote:
Originally posted by ?EQ?:
You sick little monkey!
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
I don't even have that series. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
Wouldn't that be "Can you take the boobs out?"
[img]wink.gif[/img]
pervert
no you can't take my bra out [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
no you can't take my bra out [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
*takes his own bra off*
what?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that's because you don't wear one to begin with [img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
no you can't take my bra out [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that's because you don't wear one to begin with [img]eek.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] ewQuote:
Originally posted by 316what:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mortitia:
no you can't take my bra out [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
What I find amazing is watching women take their bra off without removing their shirt...it's like a magic trick [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I still applaud when my wife does it.Quote:
Originally posted by Drau:
What I find amazing is watching women take their bra off without removing their shirt...it's like a magic trick [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
...so what? I can take a woman's bra off before she removes her shirt, too. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
it kills me how you guys are so amazed at the bra tricks we can do [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
I forgot about that trick....can you show me again ?
[img]wink.gif[/img]
That's a great name for a band!
<font size="6">You wanted the bounciest band in the land, you got it!
Free-Roaming-Boobies!!!</font>
http://kisielka.com/avatar/mortbouncey.gif
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 13, 2004 01:09 PM: Message edited by: ?EQ? ]</font>
Great Rhythm section!
HAHAHAHA [img]eek.gif[/img]
now you guys need to learn some tricks for us chics [img]wink.gif[/img]
No prob Mort! Wanna see me whip it out without taking my pants off? [img]wink.gif[/img]
I never card mcuh for the rba I jsut..ermm well just call me buttman ..my friends already do [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
No prob Mort! Wanna see me whip it out without taking my pants off? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OUCH! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
No prob Mort! Wanna see me rip it off without taking my pants off? [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What? The "Hat Rack" isn't enough?Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
HAHAHAHA [img]eek.gif[/img]
now you guys need to learn some tricks for us chics [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Get the F* out of here !!!!Quote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
No prob Mort! Wanna see me whip it out without taking my pants off? [img]wink.gif[/img]
We want to see bouncing boobs, girls on trampolin, female butts, wet T-shirts, and, and,
[img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Ok, ok, I will take off first my............watch [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 13, 2004 12:18 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's kind of a double edge sword. When we see it, we're amazed at the slight of hand. But then we're disappointed that we didn't get to see a booby show during the transition. But then again, we are now aware that said boobies are now free to roam about the cabin! That's when I applaud anyways. [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
it kills me how you guys are so amazed at the bra tricks we can do [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Hmmm...I guess that would be more of a triple edged sword, eh?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img] There's more than one???Quote:
Originally posted by Mortitia:
it kills me how you guys are so amazed at the bra tricks we can do [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
<u>DO</u> show us!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...what...the...fuck...? O_oQuote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
...said boobies are now free to roam about the cabin!
Three Cheers for Free-Roaming-Boobies!!!
<font color="brightgreen">
<font size="2">Hip Hip Hurray!</font>
<font size="3">Hip Hip Hurray!!</font>
<font size="4">Hip Hip Hurray!!!</font>
</font>