Last night someone stole my boardname and started to shout loud and kiss and hug people. That was not me.....thank you
Printable View
Last night someone stole my boardname and started to shout loud and kiss and hug people. That was not me.....thank you
uh huh sure it wasn't [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="10">HAHAHAHAH I made a fool of yourself!!!!!!
Come and hug me buddy!</font>
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 21, 2004 07:41 AM: Message edited by: *PORTHOS* ]</font>
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] why do i feel like i missed something
Riiight. Ok, that wasn't you running around asking for hooters and boobs. We believe you. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yay SOX!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did I ever mention that I'm in the "Shout it out loud" video by Kiss? It was shot during their opening night of their reunion tour at Tiger Stadium. My brother and I were standing on the 3rd base line beer tables until security moved us out. Someday I'll get a tape of that video and pause it to see if I can find myself. [img]wink.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by MM4:
Last night someone stole my boardname and started to shout loud and kiss and hug people. That was not me.....thank you
Really....It wasn't me [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 21, 2004 01:13 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>
Andy, were you standing on the table? Otherwise, ya know, might be kinda hard to, ya know, see ya...with all the moving crowd of young tall people milling around and tall huge props around, and tall rude moving roadies around and...I'll stop now.
...slummin' again.
LMAO! You were light up like a Christmas tree man!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually we were Tres. We originally had 18th row seats but as soon as Alice in Chains started everybody stood up. My brother and I didn't have a prayer! (the really sad part was that the handicap section was behind us...those poor guys!)Quote:
Originally posted by Tr3s:
Andy, were you standing on the table? Otherwise, ya know, might be kinda hard to, ya know, see ya...with all the moving crowd of young tall people milling around and tall huge props around, and tall rude moving roadies around and...I'll stop now.
...slummin' again.
Before Kiss started they shut down the beer vendor on the 3rd base line but left the tables up. Up we went, natch! [img]wink.gif[/img] Great view while it lasted!
*pictures table collapsing, hilarity ensuing*
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Funny you should say that. Eventually this big fat guy saw what we were doing and hopped up on the table next to us. After about 5 minutes of dancing (sort of) that baby went flat! LOL!Quote:
Originally posted by toymank:
*pictures table collapsing, hilarity ensuing*
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually we were Tres. We originally had 18th row seats but as soon as Alice in Chains started everybody stood up. My brother and I didn't have a prayer! (the really sad part was that the handicap section was behind us...those poor guys!)Quote:
Originally posted by Andyman:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tr3s:
Andy, were you standing on the table? Otherwise, ya know, might be kinda hard to, ya know, see ya...with all the moving crowd of young tall people milling around and tall huge props around, and tall rude moving roadies around and...I'll stop now.
...slummin' again.
Before Kiss started they shut down the beer vendor on the 3rd base line but left the tables up. Up we went, natch! [img]wink.gif[/img] Great view while it lasted!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I watched Metallica back in '93 and the handicapped section was in fucking front of the stage, and if you're handicapped enough, like crawling in the dirt shit, you'll be carried by the roadie INSIDE the steel barrier and you'll get to taste Kirk's sweat. Fucking gimps have all the fun...