-
Hello TC, Both My Husband & Son, Thought It Was Very Neat To Speak With You!! They Love Your Louisianna Accent. LOL!!! I Hope You & The Kiddie's Had A Fun & Safe Halloween. I Hope We Can Speak Again Very Soon Ciao Dear. [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
HELLO BABY JENI, WELL IT WAS NICE TO TALK TO THEM TOO, NOW AS FOR AS LOUIS WE WOULD NEED TO TALK IN PERSON FOR HIM TO UNDERSTAND ME , TO FUNNY !
HALLOWEEN WAS A TRIP, WE COULDN'T WALK TO FOR MY OLDEST SON HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM IT WAS REALLY FUNNY HE COULDN'T WAIT! BUT BESIDES THAT I COULD OF WALKED ALL NIGHT! MY KIDS DRESSED UP!
WELL SHA I GOTTA GO LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!
LOVE YA ALWAYS TC
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
Hey TC! How are you doing darling? Fine I hope. Sounds like you had a nice Halloween with your family.
[img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
Your Truly funny TC, But... You May be right About George Louis , He Cannot Understand me for the most part either He lost some of the hearing In his right ear during an accident so I Truly do not believe It Is All You Dear.. Your Halloween Adventure sounded Quite Fun!!! what did your Children dress up as may I ask Did they Get Lot's 'O'Candy Dis You Dress Up As Well TC? [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
-
HELLO JENI, HOW ARE YOU DIS MORNING SHA?
WELL MY OLDER SON DRESSED AS JASON, MY YOUNGER SON DRESSED AS HUNCHBACK MAN , AND MY DAUGHTER WAS JILL HASZU( THE GIRL ON THE NEWS WHO DOES THE TRAFFIC REPORT). IT WAS FUNNY! ALL WERE HOME MADE COSTUMES!
NO I DIDN'T DRESS THIS YEAR MAYBE NEXT YEAR I'LL DRESS UP AS SOMETHING!
HAVE A GREAT KEVIN DAY TODAY!
LOVE YA TC MOLLEY
-
HELLO S.C. , HOW ARE YOU SHA!
YES WE DID HAVE A GREAT TIME ALWAYS DO !
ITS A TRIP WITH THREE KIDS !
DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
MINE ARE 8 , 10 , 13YEARS OLD!
TALK TO YOU LATER MY FRIEND! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
No I don't have any kids, don't even have a boy friend [img]frown.gif[/img] . I love kids though.
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
Hi TC sweetie! How are you doing? No I have never been married.
[img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
-
DEAR S.C. , HEY GIRLFRIEND WHAT'S UP?
NO BOYFRIEND, I COULDN'T HANDLE NOONE I HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE IN MY LIFE I'D GO CRAZY! MY HUB WORKS OFFSHORE FOR 28DAYS AT A TIME IT GETS TO BE LONELY BUT I KNOW HE'LL BE BACK SOON ENOUGH!
WE'RE YOU EVER MARRIED?
LOVE ME TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
Hello TC, I am hoping to chat with you very soon, How are the Kiddie's? & How are you? I hope you are all doing very well. Miss you Much. [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]
-
HELLO JENI, WE'RE FINE! HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE FUN TODAY!
BYE BYE JENI [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
Hi TC yes we are having fun!!!!
Where has everyone gone to? this kafe was Quite busy before, Please come back Ladie's & Gentlemen. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
-
JENI WHERE'S THE MEN SHA? DON'T TELL ME THERE'S MEN IN THIS SITE NOW!
NEAT!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
TC, I am not certain whether there are men or not but maybe someday there will be,
I just hope It's not Rex LOL. [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
-
-
Oh My Goodness!!!! please do NOT remind me of him TC, Suddenly I feel as though I have lost my Appetite LOL. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
-
TOM * TOM * YOU KNOW YOU MISS HIM !!!!!
LOL [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
Enough of these joke's all ready TC. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
-
OH HIT A SOFT SPOT NOW YOUR MAD HUH AT ME!!!!
I STILL LOVE YOU!!!! [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]
-
Why TC, I could never be angry with you... MAAAW be mad at you NEVER!!!! [I]But you had best be teasing about Tom because.... Quite frankly I had forgotten all about him. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 15, 2004 06:43 PM: Message edited by: Jeni Love'sTitanic ]</font>
-
JUST TEASING SHA. THE GUY STINKS!!!
-
Greeting's TC, how are you today friend?
Are you cooking up anything Special Today?
I would truly have loved to eat some of your Gumbo!!! Please Invite me over to Dine with you Someday Allright TC I would Love It.
How was your Evening TC? I watched "The Untouchable's" & Guiding Light, I cannot believe Phillip Is dead!!! He has been on the show for a very long time. There must be a good Explanation for His Death. P.S. Isn't Richard GORGEOUS?http://www.soapcentral.com/gl/gallery/cole.jpg
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 16, 2004 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>
-
HEY JENI, HOW ARE YOU DEAR? OH YEAH BABY JEFFREY LOOKS GOOD! LOVE TO SEE HIM IN HERE! I COOKED BEEF STEW WITH CARROTS OVER WHITE RICE TODAY! NO GUMBO TODAY JENI! BUT I WOULD INVITE YOU OVER ANYWAY!
SO WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY AFTER WE TALKED ON IM?
GOTTA GO GIRL !!!!
LOVE ME TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 06:55 AM: Message edited by: TC MOLLEY ]</font>
-
TC, you are making me Quite hungry dear!! what you had for dinner sound's Delicious!!!
I just may have to hire you as my cook TC. LOL.
I just knew you would like the photo of Jeffrey, He & Kevin are so Handsome, It's really Quite hard to choose between them. I Truly Love "The Guiding Light"... I hope Jeffrey never Depart's from the show or Edmund or Josh as they are all very Gorgeous & nice too. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
HOW TO GET PICTURES JENI!
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 02:29 PM: Message edited by: TC MOLLEY ]</font>
-
Hello To You TC Dearest [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
I promised TC, I will help you to post Picture's & this time Around I hope your computer will Co-Operate with us. [img]graemlins/computer.gif[/img]
-
HELLO JENI , WHATS LOVELETTERS39? IS IT NEW!
LOVE ALWAYS TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 02:39 PM: Message edited by: TC MOLLEY ]</font>
-
yes TC, I got the name from my Favorite Jennifer Jone's movie!!! You Like? [img]graemlins/film.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]
-
YES JENI I LIKE BUT I WAS FREAKIN OUT YOU SENT ME AN E-MAIL! LOL
LOVE ME TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
HELLO TO YOU S.C., HOWS IT GOING SHA?
-
Hello TC sweetie, it's going fine over here in Sweden.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
HI .S.C. ,THAT'S WONDERFUL!
HOPE YOUR DAY IS A GOOD ONE!
CHOW DARLIN! [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 02:50 PM: Message edited by: TC MOLLEY ]</font>
-
TC, you are Truly Funny Girlfriend [img]biggrin.gif[/img] you would think I never sent you an email before LOL. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img]
-
WELL MISS LOVELETTERS YOUR FUNNY!!! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
Ha Ha LOL!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
TC darling how is your day? Good I hope.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
YA MAKE ME LAUGH BABY [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
LOVE ME ALL TIME TC [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 18, 2004 03:07 PM: Message edited by: TC MOLLEY ]</font>
-
You Truly Are A Hoot TC LOL. What would I ever do without you?? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
-
Hello TC, how are you this evening ? I am so glad you are here with me Posting!!! Love you for It. Have you watched The Postman as of Late TC? I would not be surprised LOL.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_1_216.gif
-
Hey TC hope things are well gal!!!!!
Hey Jeni hope you are ok, that whale picture is sooooo cute!!!!!! i am jealous, where are you finding these cute pics at? [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
<font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ November 24, 2004 01:56 PM: Message edited by: DeDee ]</font>