Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Re: Heavenly Purgatory: Part 1

Okay, I don't know why but this story just hit my fancy. Gwen is funny and it's cool to see a fully confident to the point of boredom fighter. I also liked the motion that she loves her hair and takes pride in it more than anything. I wonder where you are going with that considering the redhead mentioned has similar features. I'm interested also to see if she will keep her 'I kinda wanna lose' when she comes up against a opponent who takes her to the limit...and I wonder if her opponent will be in the same boat with her own boredom or not. Very fun, and can't wait for more.

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Heavenly Purgatory: Part 1

Quote Originally Posted by kingofdapirates1 View Post
    Okay, I don't know why but this story just hit my fancy. Gwen is funny and it's cool to see a fully confident to the point of boredom fighter. I also liked the motion that she loves her hair and takes pride in it more than anything. I wonder where you are going with that considering the redhead mentioned has similar features. I'm interested also to see if she will keep her 'I kinda wanna lose' when she comes up against a opponent who takes her to the limit...and I wonder if her opponent will be in the same boat with her own boredom or not. Very fun, and can't wait for more.
    Trust me, she’s about to find the most worthy opponent she could ever possibly have.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12