Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Exams: Part 2

A day had passed since Tamara had invited herself into the team’s vacation but she has quickly proven to be a welcome and gracious guest. Absolutely no one in the penthouse would dare object to another gorgeous, busty woman wanting to stay there. After seeing her fuck Nicole, Vanessa had a very hard time sleeping with Tamara in the same bed. She was tempted to pounce on her herself but she decided to stick to her original plan of preparing herself for the ebony beauty’s own exam for her. Jasmine has also finally recovered from the hangover brought on by her 12 hour bout with Sabrina and she and Tamara had been conversing well into the afternoon, laying on Jasmine and Ben’s bed together like teenage girls at a sleepover. Ben decided to give them some privacy for their girl talk, despite his temptation to listen in. Jasmine had told her all about her match with her nemesis and how frustrated she was at it being inconclusive and repeatedly ending in draws no matter how many times they went at it.

“And that’s when Nessa came to pick me up and told me how much time had passed.” Jasmine said, finishing her story.

“Now that was quite a story.” Tamara said.

“Glad you found it entertaining, ma’am.” Jasmine said. “But as much as I enjoyed the fight, it was a little embarrassing for me.”

“I understand, hun.” Tamara said, stroking Jasmine’s black hair. “You and her are bonded by sexual hatred. Not being able to outfuck her will always sting but if it makes you feel any better, she must be feeling this same frustration at not being able to outfuck you too.”

“It does a little.” Jasmine said.

“And on top of that, she was probably just as hung over and miserable as you were yesterday.” Tamara added.

“That does put a smile on my face.” Jasmine said.

“And don’t worry, dear.” Tamara said. “Sexual intoxication happens, especially when fighting someone you are truly motivated to fight. The symptoms will get easier each time and eventually, you will be totally immune to it.”

“If only alcoholic intoxication worked like that.” Jasmine joked. “You sound like you’re speaking from experience, ma’am.”

Tamara smiled confirmingly.

“Holy shit…” Jasmine said. “What kind of nympho would be able to bring you of all people to those levels?”

“A girl’s gotta have some secrets, Jazz.” Tamara said.

“Well, what should I do with Sabrina?” Jasmine asked. “What if our next match ends the same way with us just tying over and over again? And what if every match after that just keeps repeating?”

“Honestly, honey, I don’t know.” Tamara admitted. “That’s the tricky thing about the game. It can be very unpredictable. You can plan it out as much as you want but once you’re actually there and in the moment of the fight, things can change in the blink of an eye.”

“Oh.” Jasmine said sadly. “Well, do you at least have a guess? Anything?”

“Well…” Tamara said. “I’m just spitballing here but if I were to guess, your state of mind might have made a big difference.”

“What do you mean?” Jasmine asked.

“You see…” Tamara began. “In your first match, you were fighting for revenge. In your second match, you were fighting to save someone you loved. And in your third match, you were fighting both for revenge AND to save people you loved.”

Jasmine listened, beginning to see where her Chief was going with this.

“In your fourth match, you did not have the same stakes motivating you.” Tamara explained. “So, perhaps that’s why you didn’t reach a true conclusion. You weren’t fighting for your pride or for your loved ones and Sabrina wasn’t fighting for her pride or to stay out of jail.”

“I think I understand.” Jasmine said. “Still, it’s too risky to apply stakes like that to our next match. I can’t do that just to get one over on her.”

“I never said that, sweetie.” Tamara said as they cuddled up. “If you ask me, your best bet is to fight her without any stakes whatsoever.”

“What?” Jasmine said. “But you just said that the stakes made me fight harder.”

“Yes.” Tamara said. “But in your last match, you were concerned about taking too long and driving up the bill. It clouded your mind with anxiety and distracted you. You see what I’m getting at?”

“I think so.” Jasmine said.

“Here is what you should do or at least try.” Tamara said. “You and her should fight without any distractions and without any worries about silly things like money. No time limits, nothing. Just you and her and all the time in the world to fuck each other’s brains out. You may not have the same motivation as your first three matches but it will undoubtedly be an improvement.”

“That sounds like the best course of action for round five.” Jasmine said. “And to be honest, as Nessa was driving me home, I suggested that we do something exactly like you described for our next rematch.”

“Oh?” Tamara asked with sultry curiosity.

“Yes.” Jasmine confirmed. “I was piss-ass cum drunk when I said that but I meant it and she’s just as interested too. Our last matches all had some kind of stakes. First was me trying to keep myself and Nikki out of jail, second was maintaining my alpha status with Hol and Nikki watching and third was trying not to look bad in front of my Husband.”

“I see.” Tamara said.

“And you saw what the third match led to between all of us.” Jasmine said with a bit of shame. “I want us to fuck each other no strings attached and with no worries like you said.”

“That’s a good way of settling it.” Tamara said. “Isn’t her birthday coming up pretty soon?”

“Yeah, I think it is!” Jasmine said with some excitement. “That would be perfect! I’ll have to find someway to keep the others out of the house while we do our thing but I’ll give her a birthday to remember!”

Vanessa’s birthday was indeed in a couple of months. She’ll be 29, making her the second oldest in the house not including Tamara. Ben turned 29 on the day Jasmine and Vanessa fought for his viewing pleasure. Jasmine came after Vanessa in age, making her the middle person in the house, followed by Nicole and Holly being the youngest.

“Thank you so much, ma’am!” Jasmine said, hugging her superior, gently pressing their tits together.

“I’m sure you and her would’ve thought of it anyway, Jazz.” Tamara said, hugging back.

“And honestly…” Jasmine said as she pulled away in a more serious tone. “There is something else I should thank you for.”

“And what is that, dear?” Tamara asked.

“When the old Chief retired, we were all worried his replacement wouldn’t like the idea of two ex-crooks being on the force.” Jasmine said. “But you not only were okay with that, you’ve also embraced me and Nikki as a part of the team. Thank you, ma’am.”

“It’s no trouble at all, sweetie.” Tamara said, stroking Jasmine’s arm. “Like I told your fearless leader, you and Nikki were both victims above all else. More importantly, we wouldn’t have found the ring leader of those heists without you, as Sabrina operated under our noses the entire time.”

“Thanks.” Jasmine said.

“Besides, you did what you did to help your handsome man.” Tamara said. “Speaking of which, if I was to be so bold, there is another way you can thank me.”

“And what would that be?” Jasmine asked somewhat apprehensively.

“Easy, babe.” Tamara said. “I wouldn’t ask you to give me special treatment just because I’m your boss or because you feel like you owe me. I know the rules around here. No actual penetrative sex with him…unless I am able to dethrone the clit queen just once. I know I’m not technically part of 732 but…Both the game and the prize sound like too much to resist.”

“Well, I guess I do owe you.” Jasmine said flirtatiously.

“Don’t think of it that way, dear.” Tamara said. “Think of it this way. You’re going to need plenty of practice for your upcoming rematches with your two greatest rivals.”

“That is true.” Jasmine said. “Alright then, boss. Game on. If you win, my man’s dick is all yours.”

“Splendid.” Tamara said. “However, I wouldn’t ask you to take this risk for nothing in return, hun. What do you want if you win? Anything. You name it.”

“That’s awfully generous of you, miss.” Jasmine said. “I’m tempted to ask for a raise but that would be a bit too nepotistic. How about…If I win, I get to have you to myself for the rest of the day and night!”

“Sounds fair.” Tamara said. “It’s settled. I’m wagering my own hot body against your Husband’s hot body. I’m sure he won’t mind.”

“He’s on you like white on rice, ma’am.” Jasmine said. “Of course he won’t. Just one more thing.”

“Hm?“ Tamara asked.

“If you win…I want to watch you and him.” Jasmine said.

“I don’t mean to kinkshame but I didn’t think you were into that kind of thing, hun.” Tamara said.

“Honestly, the idea is becoming more and more hot to me.” Jasmine said.

“Alright then, deal.” Tamara said. “Anything else?”

“I’m ready if you are.” Jasmine said.

“Always ready.” Tamara said.

The two climbed up off of the bed and began to slowly and seductively strip. Jasmine could not take her eyes off of her voluptuous boss but Tamata remained cool and focused. God knows how many fights this ebony Goddess has been experienced in her lifetime. The thought of fucking her in the same bed that she and her Husband sleeps in was beyond intoxicating.

“I hope you’re ready for another hangover tomorrow, hun.” Tamara teased.

“Don’t underestimate your opponent, ma’am.” Jasmine lectured. “Nikki should’ve taught you that yesterday.”

“You know about that?” Tamara asked.

“We tell each other everything in this house.” Jasmine said.

Tamara remembered how surprisingly formidable Nicole was despite Tamara’s original misconceptions. She would not make the same mistakes here, especially when facing the strongest of all the girls. The two busty beauties finished stripping and for a few moments, just ogled each other’s hot bodies. Tamara saw the younger woman nearly salivating at her H-cup breasts and decided to throw her a bone.

“Would you like to touch them, dear?” Tamara asked.

“Yes!” Jasmine answered excitedly less than a second after Tamara finished her sentence.

“Your man got to fondle them, it’s only fair.” Tamara said flirtatiously.

The horny raven reached forward before stopping suddenly and instead grabbing Tamara by the waist and tossing her into bed, making her yelp in surprise.

“I wasn’t born yesterday, ma’am.” Jasmine said. “Besides, what’s the point of that when we’re about to do the same thing to each other?”

“Very good, Jazz.” Tamara said. “Now let’s see you get to the meat of your exam.”

Jasmine grinned with anticipation as she crawled onto her bed towards the perfect picture of sexuality right before her. Wasting no time, Jasmine dove on top of Tamara, their enormous tits immediately mushrooming together as they bearhugged each other. Tamara brought her tongue out of her mouth to play and Jasmine quickly brought her lips onto it, sucking it nice and hard.

“Mmmmmm…” Tamara moaned as Jasmine serviced her.

The older raven then slipped her tongue straight into Jasmine’s mouth, initiating a passionate, lustful make out session. It was at this point that Jasmine decided it was best to stop enjoying it and start getting serious in the match but…Tamara was such an amazing kisser. She felt her boss’s tongue explore all over the insides of her mouth as Tamara’s hands reached back to pull and play with the younger girl’s thick, black tresses. Every cell in her body was telling her to stop resisting and let this flawless beauty ravish her in any way she pleased…No! She would not give into this blatant attempt at seduction.

Jasmine snapped out of her sexual haze and then forced all of her weight onto Tamara as they still kissed, now on top of the older raven on the bed. Jasmine pried her boss’s fine, chocolate colored legs open with her own and she quickly took advantage of the opening to bring their burning, slutty pussies together for the first time and nowhere near the last. They broke their passionate kiss as the lower lips came together.

“Ohhhh!” Jasmine cried.

“Ooooohhh…” Tamara cooed.

The younger raven then buried her face in the ebony babe’s H-cups, rubbing her face in as she motorboated her boss, making her giggle.

“That tickles!” Tamara protested as she pulled Jasmine’s hair.

“So soft, squishy, creamy and smooth…” Jasmine said, bewildered. “Your tits are out of this world!”

“What did you expect?” Tamara asked rhetorically.

Jasmine grinned deviously and then dove back down to gnaw on the older raven’s sharpened, brown nipples.

“Agh!” Tamara yelped in surprise as her subordinate ground her teeth against her milk bud. “Oh, you want to chew nipples, do you?”

Tamara then reached for Jasmine’s own G-cup breasts and grabbed her right tit while the younger nyphoed teethed on Tamara’s right. The ebony beauty pulled the breast to her mouth and began reciprocating. The two feisty sexual warriors nibbled on each other’s sensitive buds for a while until they both pulled back, deciding to give their poor nipples a break for now. Jasmine then pounced on top of Tamara again and immediately brought their juicy pussies back together before once again sealing off their mouths. Jasmine’s tongue shot straight into the older raven’s slutty throat and wrestled its counterpart passionately and lustfully. The white girl’s G-cups pressed into the black woman’s H-cups beautifully as they made out. They felt their lower lips kissing as well, sending brief but powerful shock waves of pleasure throughout both of their hot bodies. Soon, both of their clits came out of their hoods to join in the festivities and they immediately joined in the fusion of succulent female flesh. Oh, and what a delicious fusion it was.

“Mmmmmm!!” They both moaned, muffled by their respective opponent’s tongue.

The pleasure was overwhelming but it did not change the fact that Jasmine had the more advantageous position. She pushed as much of her weight against Tamara as she possibly could, wanting to give her no chance of escape from her sexual onslaught as she dominantly tribbed her. She would flex her pelvis, thereby shaking her bubbly ass as the fluid, sensual motion helped her grind into the other raven harder and more aggressively as they continued to kiss. She could tell from Tamara’s movements and from her kissing that her orgasm was on the way. She was genuinely and pleasantly surprised that would draw first blood but she did not falter and pressed her advantage. Jasmine used her legs to hold Tamara’s legs in place, making her pussy as wide and vulnerable as possible before she sank her own red, ripe cunt further in than before. The younger raven then flexed and tribbed with everything she had, putting a great deal of strain on herself to fuck the older raven. It quickly proved to be very effective as Tamara was just about to cum. Jasmine broke the kiss, releasing the chief’s mouth as her climax crashed into her brutally.

“OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Tamara shrieked as she came, blasting her fluids straight up her subordinate’s vaginal canal, making her moan lightly.

Tamara laid there hyperventilating, her long, thick, sweat-matted hair fanning out on the bed and pillows behind her as her large breasts lightly jiggled with each inhale and exhale. Jasmine was quite proud of herself as any woman in her position would be.

“Wow…” Jasmine said. “That was incredible. I can’t believe I made you cum first.”

“You were very impressive, dearie.” Tamara said. “Just don’t let it go to your head.”

Before Jasmine could respond, Tamara got up and pounced on her, throwing her back first onto the opposite end of the bed, her hair falling off the edge. Tamara then pried the younger nympho’s legs open and in the blink of an eye, she sank her mouth and tongue straight into Jasmine’s crotch, lapping all over her wet, swollen with arousal pussy.

“Ohhhhh!” Jasmine moaned as her boss ate her out. “You fucking bitch!”

Tamara’s tongue felt like an electric baton being fired off inside of her. The pleasure was just out of this world. Jasmine reached down to grab hold of Tamara’s luscious hair as she continued her feast. It was almost as if Tamara’s tongue had a mind of its own, knowing exactly where to lick and just how much pressure to apply. Jasmine has never been licked like this before, not even by Sabrina, La Rubia or La Morena. Tamara reached above her head to squeeze and fondle her subordinate’s lovely tits, pinching and poking her nipples while her cunnilingus assault wasn’t even slowing down. Once again, Jasmine’s clit began to show itself and Tamara did not hesitate to get to work on it. The ebony beauty slowly and sensually licked from the very bottom of Jasmine’s labia up towards her pulsating, pink pleasure bud and gave it a big, wet kiss, trapping it in between her full, luscious lips so that her tongue could prod, jab, lick and swipe at it to her heart’s content.

“Ahhhhh!!” Jasmine groaned as she was orally assaulted.

She now held Tamara’s hair with both hands, the pleasure was so overwhelming. She wrapped both legs around her boss’s head, feeling the sweaty hair brush against her smooth, creamy legs as she was still being tongue fucked. All of this in addition to the pleasure she got from tribbing Tamara to orgasm just minutes ago was proving to be absolutely devastating. The helpless younger raven was already feeling her own climax closing in on her at breakneck speeds. And then it finally happened.

“Agh! Ugh! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!” Jasmine screamed as she came violently.

Tamara tried to swallow up all of the flooding fluids but much of it was bursting out like a busted dam. Her face and hair became totally coated and it began to seep down onto her neck and into her cleavage. By the time it was over, Tamara looked like she took a fire hydrant straight to the face and Jasmine was on the verge of fainting. That kind of powerful orgasm was usually something she’d expect from one of her more heated matches with Sabrina, not a more relaxed match like this. She could not believe a woman like Tamara could exist. She still laid in that awkward position on the opposite end of the bed, her tits jiggling like gelatin as she huffed and puffed in post-orgasmic exhaustion and her sweat-drenched black hair still hung over the edge of the bed.

“Are you okay, dear?” Tamara asked with a slight giggle. “I’m sorry, Jazz. I didn’t think I should hold anything back against you, of all the girls.”

“Jesus…fucking…Christ…” Jasmine cursed through her heavy breathing. “Ma’am…Where have you been all my life?”

“Women like me are far more common than you’d think, hun.” Tamara said with another light giggle. “Would you like to continue?”

“Of course!” Jasmine said as she finally began to regain her energy. “And even if I end up losing, I’m not gonna stop until I make you cum just as hard as I just did at least once!”

“Your determination is admirable, sweetie.” Tamara said. “But I hope you can put your money where your mouth is.”

Tamara shot her subordinate a look that said “Come and get me, if you think you can.” Jasmine shot her a look that said “I thought you’d never ask.”

The younger nympho gently pushed her Chief down onto the bed again and pried her legs open, revealing her sweet, beautiful black twat. As tempted as Jasmine was to just admire the sight of Tamara’s pudenda, she had a job to do. She sank her face down into the older raven’s lower lips, flipped her matted hair out of the way before Tamara reached down to hold it for her and then mercilessly smashed her face, lips, mouth and especially her tongue right into her meal.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted. “That’s right, you little cunt-licking slut! Go ahead and try!”

Jasmine did not need to be told twice. She originally considered just copying the exact same oral technique that Tamara had just used on her but she knew better than that. A nympho of Tamara’s caliber could handle her own style easily. Jasmine needed to think on her feet, or rather her tongue to really make her voluptuous boss scream like a little whore. Since Tamara started out slow, Jasmine did the opposite and quickly dragged her tongue all over the place, leaving Tamara no time to brace herself for the next part that her opponent’s tongue would explore.

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted. “Not bad but you’ll have to do better than that, dearie.”

Jasmine loudly and audibly slurped and slobbered into the labia, wanting Tamara to hear just how much she was enjoying this. She made no attempt whatsoever to control her drool, allowing it to mix in with her boss’s fluids as she feasted. Still, this wasn’t enough. Tamara’s clit began to show itself and this was just the opportunity that Jasmine needed. Like Tamara had done to her, Jasmine slowly licked all the way up from the bottom of the older nympho’s labia to the top before slamming her lips into the little black clit.

“Ahhhh…” Tamara moaned. “That’s a good girl, Jazz. Keep it up.”

Jasmine did as she was told. She used her tongue and her lips to completely surround the helpless little bud in a non-stop assault of oral pleasure from every conceivable direction. She felt Tamara’s movements change, showing that what she was doing was indeed having an effect. The older raven wrapped her legs around her subordinate’s head and now used both hands to pull at Jasmine’s hair. Still, Jasmine did not want to leave anything to chance. She wanted to dish out that same pleasure on Tamara and she would stop at nothing to do exactly that. She brought her fingers into the mix in order to maximize the power of her cunnilingus.

“Shit!” Tamara said. “You clever little cunt!”

Jasmine knifed her hand and fingers into the lower part of Tamara’s labia, using different gestures and combinations of fingers to give her opponent no room to brace herself for it. She heard Tamara’s sexy voice panting and moaning like she was giving birth but Jasmine did not want to give her any chance of not cumming the way she wanted her to. She would show absolutely no mercy. The younger raven then brought her other hand into it and began doing the same thing with it.

“Ahhhhh!!” Tamara cried.

There was now not a single visible inch of Tamara’s cunt that was not being assaulted by Jasmine’s mouth or hands. Jasmine could not possibly do anymore than this if she wanted to. She was unleashing all of her weapons of sex on her boss and she just hoped it would work out in the end. Tamara was over the moon with pleasure as her subordinate tongue and finger fucked her from every possiblr angle. She was quite proud of her. She soon felt her orgasm coming on and simply could not hold it back anymore.

“Fuck! Fuck! GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!” Tamara shrieked as she came.

And to Jasmine’s eternal elation and pride, her opponent’s orgasm was indeed every bit as powerful and overwhelming as the one her boss had dished out on her. Tamara came like a fire hose, completely splattering all over Jasmine’s face, seeping into her hair and swimming down into her cleavage and all over her hot body. Jasmine was just as soaked as Tamara was now. Both hyperventilating beauties cuddled up with each other, feeling each other’s wet skin on theirs as they caught their breath.

“That was…amazing, Jazz.” Tamara said through her panting.

“Good because it wasn’t easy.” Jasmine said.

The two just relaxed for a bit as Tamara ran her fingers through Jasmine’s cum and sweat-soaked black locks.

“You have certainly lived up to my expectations.” Tamara said as she now caught her breath. “But this is not over yet by any means.”

Jasmine’s heart skipped a beat as she heard that. Honestly, she was exhausted and was hoping that Tamara would just want to call it a draw but that wasn’t going to happen. Not even close. Tamara got up and laid Jasmine down on the pillows before sinking her pussy down on top of that of the younger nympho.

“Ahhhhh…” Jasmine moaned weakly as she felt their lower lips come together.

This was it. Jasmine knew that if she came one more time, that would be the end of the match. She could not possibly handle anymore. Jasmine was very much a powerhouse of sex herself but Tamara was something else entirely and she was just far too winded to fight back in any meaningful way. Tamara knew this herself and took it nice and slow. She would grind into her subordinate both gently but devastatingly and listen to her moan in helplessness. Tamara lowered her face down and kissed Jasmine lovingly. The younger raven’s post-orgasmic, euphoric exhaustion combined with her boss’s hypnotic, gentle kissing was beyond heavenly. Tamara then wrapped her arms around Jasmine’s back and hugged their tits together as they compressed against each other once again, pink and brown nipples lightly penetrating the other’s areolas.

Jasmine had never once faced an opponent quite like Tamara before. How she combined gentle seduction with powerful sexuality was just incredible. Every cell in Jasmine’s body was telling her to give in and let this perfect embodiment of sensual perfection toy with her as she pleased. At this point, she was just too tired to resist. She now realized that this was what Tamara wanted. She used Jasmine’s own pride against her. She made the younger raven explode in pleasure and she knew it would make her want to reciprocate that exact same feeling. However, Jasmine doing that so soon after such an overwhelming climax only served to exhaust her further and make this match an easy finish for the ebony babe. Tamara was truly a sexfighting genius. She could probably teach an entire class about the subject. Jasmine began to feel yet another orgasm beginning to rear its ugly head and with that, she knew that this fight was as good as over, if it could even be called a fight at all.

“Oh, Chief! God! Fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh….” Jasmine cried as her orgasm hit her.

Tamara cooed as she felt Jasmine shoot her hot liquids straight up through her inner walls before the two collapsed into each other, cuddling once again. Jasmine soon passed out but unlike her other losses, this one felt natural and soothing as she drifted off. About two hours later, Jasmine began to stir, still in her naked boss’s arms. She looked up and saw the ebony beauty smiling down at her lovingly.

“I lost.” Jasmine said with disappointment.

“Don’t be sad, honey.” Tamara said as she stroked her hair. “You did an amazing job. I haven’t had a match that good in years.”

“Really?” Jasmine asked.

“Absolutely.” Tamara confirmed. “I’d give you a perfect A+, in fact.”

“Wow.” Jasmine said. “Thanks.”

Despite that reassurance, Jasmine was still a bit dejected. She was the strongest of all the girls and Tamara still crushed her in only two orgasms. She knew that Tamara was extraordinarily strong but still, she had to improve herself if she was going to defeat Sabrina and more importantly, face Las Brujas again.

“I hope to make Sabrina cum like that next time.” Jasmine announced.

“I’m sure you will.” Tamara said.

“And you again sometime, ma’am.” Jasmine added.

“Easy, hun.” Tamara said. “I think you have enough rematches lined up for now, you insatiable nymphomaniac.”

“I guess you’re right.” Jasmine said.

“Also…Remember our deal.” Tamara said.

“Oh, that’s right.” Jasmine said. “Yeah. Your pussy kicked my pussy fair and square. You get to fuck my Husband…but remember, I still get to watch.”

“I wouldn’t want you to miss it.” Tamara said.

Jasmine thought the idea of that would emotionally cripple her but honestly, the thought of it excited her deeply.

“Also…” Jasmine said. “Just to clarify, you can fuck Ben as much as you want after this too. You don’t have to beat me again, although I certainly wouldn’t mind if you still wanted to.”

“You’re so generous, dear.” Tamara said. “But I’ll still do it the old fashioned way. It would just be rude to fuck another woman’s man without at least fuckng her first.”

“Such a classy lady.” Jasmine joked.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Ben came in. Seeing his Wife naked in bed with Tamara was a very welcome sight.

“Well now…” Ben said. “Looks like I missed something amazing.”

“You sure did, honey.” Jasmine said. “You missed me losing.”

“What?” Ben asked in shock.

“That’s right.” Jasmine said. “She whipped me like a common whore.”

“Wow.” Ben said. “Does that mean…”

“Yes, it does, handsome.” Tamara interrupted. “We both agreed to the terms.”

Ben’s heart rate skyrocketed at that.

“But not now.” Tamara said. “I want to be at 100% when I give you the ride of your life.”

“Okay…” Ben said nervously.

“Don’t be mad if I steal him away from you, Jazz.” Tamara said.

“You can try, ma’am.” Jazz said casually.

Ben was amazed. A few months ago, Jasmine would rip the head off of any woman who would say that. She sure has mellowed out.

“And sorry, honey.” Jasmine said. “We made a mess of the sheets.”

“That’s alright. I’ll change them.” Ben said.

As Ben went near the bed, Jasmine began to whisper in his ear.

“I get to watch when you fuck her.” She whispered. “I want you to make her scream bloody murder.”

Ben nodded in surprise. This week was proving to be a very eventful one.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Exams: Part 2

Very good !
    OK, trib session could be in more details, you have proved before that you can write very hot trib scenes.
    But it was Very hot, i liked it !

Can't wait for exams 3 !

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Re: Exams: Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis-CB View Post
    Very good !
    OK, trib session could be in more details, you have proved before that you can write very hot trib scenes.
    But it was Very hot, i liked it !

Can't wait for exams 3 !
    I’ll be saving that for later. Trust me.