Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Exams: Part 3

Day four of Tamara’s stay at Task Force 732’s penthouse had arrived. The other girls were just relaxing in the early morning but Holly was hard at work. Normally, she would use the penthouse kitchen but today she requested to have the hotel restaurant’s entire kitchen to herself as it was much larger. The restaurant had to be closed for the day as a result. She was making her special creampie desserts and needed the extra room. She woke up very early in the morning and made about 20 of them so far. The kitchen was rather hot, so Holly wore nothing but an apron that left her backside totally exposed. She was finishing up a creampie as she suddenly heard something from behind her.

“Ah, there you are.” Tamara said.

Holly turned around, slightly startled.

“Ma’am.” Hollly said. “I didn’t see you there.”

“The others said you’d be down here.” Tamara said.

“I just needed some room to make tonight’s desserts.” Holly said.

“Quite a lot of pies for the six of us, don’t you think?” Tamara asked.

“I guess I did get a little carried away.” Holly said.

Tamara could not stop staring at Holly in that outfit. The feeling was quite mutual as Holly found it impossible not to ogle Tamara’s incredible H cups through her own more modest outfit. Holly would be lying if she said she didn’t still resent Tamara a bit for what she said to Vanessa but she also found it difficult to stay mad at someone as hot as her boss.

“That’s quite the getup for cooking.” Tamara said.

“It helps make the heat less overpowering.” Holly explained. “And don’t even pretend like you aren’t loving the view.”

“Guilty as charged.” Tamara said, giggling.

Knowing this personification of feminine beauty was ogling her was making her heart race. Holly was strongly tempted to do what Jasmine or Nicole would do in this situation and just pounce on her voluptuous boss right here and now. However, she wanted to be more like her mentor, Vanessa and be cool and collected. So, she tried to focus on making more pies…That was until she felt Tamara’s gentle fingers run through her blonde locks from behind.

“Haven’t you already made more than enough of them, dearie?” Tamara asked, whispering in Holly’s ear.

“I like to cook, ma’am.” Holly said through heavy blushing. “It relaxes me.”

“I can think of much better relaxation methods.” Tamara suggested.

Holly would not budge. She just ignored her and continued.

“Is there something wrong, honey?” Tamara asked.

“Ma’am…” Holly began with a light sigh. “I know we’ve been over this already but I cannot stress enough how wrong you were about Nessa.”

“Oh?” Tamara asked, still playing with Holly’s hair.

“Yes.” Holly answered. “I know the whole thing was a mess and we all fucked up big time but she is a great leader and an amazing woman all around.”

“You certainly are very loyal to her.” Tamara commented.

“We all are.” Holly said. “But me especially. When I first joined the force, or rather when my parents made me join, I was just a spoiled little brat with a chip on her shoulder and I thought Vanessa was just some uptight, humorless busybody. Then…Well, you know what happened next.”

“I do, indeed.” Tamara said. “As I’ve said, the loyalty that you and your teammates have towards her is quite commendable and her facing down Las Brujas and even managing to win against them alone in the end was nothing short of incredible.”

“But?” Holly asked.

“But…” Tamara began. “Again, Vanessa also displayed no small amount of unprofessional behavior back then. I understand much of it came from her PTSD and that she more than came through in the end but she still allowed her emotions to get the better of her. Had she kept a cool head all the way through and taken those sicarias down by the book, I would absolutely admit to being wrong and given all of you promotions.”

Holly rolled her eyes downwards in shame.

“But my earlier statements still ring true.” Tamara said. “She pushed on anyway even after supposedly quitting and saved all of you. For that reason, I am willing to give her another chance to prove me wrong.”

“Can I ask you something?“ Holly asked.

“Go ahead.” Tamara said.

“What if the worst case scenario happened?” Holly asked. “What if the sicarias won and we failed?”

“That depends.” Tamara said. “If Vanessa still came through but lost the fight, all four of you plus Christina would’ve been hauled off to become prisoners of the cartel.”

The thought of that chilled Holly to the bone.

“And if Vanessa didn’t come through and just moped in her room while Jasmine was fighting a losing battle…” Tamara continued. “You, Nikki, Jazz and Chrissie would still be taken prisoner and Vanessa would be left holding the bag. I would quite frankly have no choice but to fire her for her negligence and she would live in disgrace for the rest of her life.”

That was a terrible thought but Holly understood Tamara’s reasoning and it made perfect sense. Back on that night, when Jasmine came and told her that Vanessa wasn’t coming, Holly actually did think for a bit that Vanessa might have abandoned her and her friends. Luckily, she was proven wrong. A part of her wanted to talk to Vanessa about it but she believed Vanessa when she said that she just had to get her head on straight. Best to leave it in the past.

“But that’s not what happened, honey.” Tamara reminded her. “You all got your happy ending for now. Best not to dwell on what could have been. Besides, we’re on vacation. Now’s not the time to think about such unpleasant things.”

“Yeah, you’re right.” Holly agreed, beginning to relax.

“However, I do find it quite admirable that you have such a work oriented mindset.” Tamara said.

“Thank you, ma’am.” Holly said as she continued to make another pie. “I hope that will score me some extra points on your test.”

“You knew?” Tamara asked. “Of course you knew. You’re a chip off the old block.”

“However…” Holly said. “Resilience and willpower are also a big part of the game. So, if you want me to make the first move…You’ll have to try harder than this.”

“Oh?” Tamara asked sassily.

A long, awkward silence followed for about thirty seconds.

“You know, sweetie…” Tamara began with a flirtatious tone. “You’re right. It is awfully hot in this kitchen of yours.”

Tamara then began to strip out of her outfit and quickly became stark nude as she tossed her clothes near Holly, knowing she could see them. Holly’s heart rate began to increase but she stayed firm and focused on her baking.

“Ahhh, that’s better.” Tamara said with a moan. “Gotta let the girls breathe in here.”

Holly was incredibly tempted to just turn around and get a good look at her voluptuous and gloriously naked boss’s smooth, chocolate colored skin but she shook it off and turned her attention back to the pie she was making. Tamara knew she was making it hard on the poor girl but had absolutely zero intention of showing any mercy. But what else could she do to tease the hot and bothered little blonde?

“You know, it’s a shame all these excess pies will have to go to waste.” Tamara commented.

“We can eat them all slowly over the days.” Holly suggested.

“Yes.” Tamara said. “Or we could find a better use for them.”

Holly was actually afraid to ask what she meant by that but she had a pretty good idea. Still, she continued with her baking. A couple minutes later and the 21st pie was now finally finished.

“Done!” Holly announced.

Before she could turn around, Holly’s face went beet red as it flushed and she felt a soft, creamy coldness smash right into her naked ass. The feeling gave her goosebumps all over her hot, mostly nude body as she felt a hand rubbing the substance into her heart-shaped rear end. Tamara had smacked her subordinate’s behind with one of the creampied and smooshed it into the naked flesh. Holly turned her head around to see Tamara licking the icing from her fingers, smiling arrogantly. Holly’s face was one of pure shock and embarrassment as she blushed, feeling the cream oozing down her legs.

“What’s that look for?” Tamara asked in a mockingly nonchalant tone. “Just my way of lightening the mood after that heavy conversation we had.”

Holly began to calm down before gaining a devious grin. She turned her head back around, grabbed the pie she had just finished making and then turned her body fully around, lightly bouncing the confectionary in her hand.

“If you even thi…” Tamara said before being interrupted by a pie being smashed straight into her lovely face.

Holly had a big, almost goofy smile on her face as she pressed and rotated the pie around the ebony babe’s face, giggling. She then pulled the pie back, revealing Tanara’s face completely covered with cream and icing. The older nympho had a look in her eyes that said “Oh, you’re so fucking dead.”

“I was gonna hit you in those big tits of yours.” Holly said. “But then you started talking and the thought of interrupting you in the middle of a sentence was too much to resist.”

“So much for resilience and willpower.” Tamara said as she licked and wiped some of the custard off.

“Hey, I can’t get tested if I don’t eventually give in.” Holly argued.

She then took off her frilly, pink apron and tossed it on the counter behind her, revealing her gorgeous, naked tits.

“Won’t need that old thing anymore.” Holly said.

Just as the feisty blonde turned her head around, Tamara grabbed her by the back of the head and slammed another pie right into her face as payback. Like Holly did to her, Tamara mashed the pie deep into her face and then pushed the tin upwards, creaming Holly’s beautiful blonde locks as she did so before dropping the tin to the floor. Holly spit the cream out of her mouth and lips as she quickly grabbed two more pies and mashed them both into Tamara’s H-cups.

“Ah!” Tamara squealed as the cold icing hardened her nipples and tickled her.

She glared at Holly.

“You started it.” Holly argued.

Tamara then grabbed two more pies and proceeded to sandwich Holly’s head with them, rubbing them in, letting the cream swim down her sides before dropping the tins to the floor again. Holly quickly grabbed two more pies herself and retaliated accordingly, sandwiching Tamara’s head in between them as she rubbed them in, also dropping the tins to the floor. After that, the piefight quickly descended into absolute chaos. The two grabbed whatever was in reach and would smash the desserts into whatever flesh was still visible. They would wrestle with each other as they giggled, coating each other with the cream. Eventually, the last of the pies was used up and the two were unrecognizable. Every single inch of their sexy bodies was absolutely coated in the stuff. Their tits, bellies, faces, hair, everything. If it wasn’t for their differing cup sizes, you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between the two.

The two stopped after they realized that they had no more pies left. They stopped to catch their breath before looking at how ridiculous they both looked and giggling some more. They then cuddled up next to each other and Tamara used her hand to pull Holly’s face towards hers by her chin before giving her a big, passionate kiss. They moaned as their tongues explored each other’s mouths and as they felt their cream-covered breasts come together and their nipples somehow manage to find each other through all the icing.

“Mmmmm…” They both moaned.

They then began to roll around the kitchen floor, making even more of a mess as they never stopped their loving make out session. The cream all over their luscious bodies unavoidably got mixed in with their kissing, which only added to the flavor. After swapping the cream and icing between their mouths and tongues for a little bit, Tamara brought her tongue out of Holly’s mouth only to drag her tongue across Holly’s face to lick the cream off. Holly quickly reciprocated and began licking Tamara’s face clean as well. After their faces became decently visible, they stopped and laughed at each other a little more.

“Well, there goes my pies…” Holly said with a light sigh.

“Sorry, dear but you can just make six more of them.” Tamara said.

“Yeah.” Holly agreed. “We should probably get cleaned up.”

“Yes, we should.” Tamara agreed.

There was a brief pause between the two before they laughed again and Holly pounced on her boss. They figured that their shared body heat and sweat would melt the stuff off anyway, so why not? They wrestled around for a bit, once again spreading the cream and icing all over their hot bodies on the kitchen floor before Holly ended up on top this time around. She immediately sank into her delicious(in more ways than one) looking boss. She rested her face in Tamara’s pie covered cleavage and began licking it up while more down south, she aligned their pussies and brought them together in a glorious collision of cold pie cream and girl juices.

“Ohhhh!!” Tamara moaned as she felt the contact.

The cold icing added a new element to the tribbing and gave both nymphos chills. Tamara looked down to see Holly’s pretty, white-covered face buried in her equally white-covered cleavage. In some ways, the girls looked like they both just received the bukkake of their lives, which just made them feel even hotter and sluttier. Their lower lips kissed as Holly came up to have their upper lips join in. Their tongues wrestled once again and their labia fused and their clits quickly came out to play. Tamara decided to kick it up a notch and began to trib into her young subordinate from underneath her. She flexed her pelvis and began humping upwards. Holly had to break the kiss.

“Agh!” Holly grunted.

This served as a reminder to Holly that she was being tested and not just having fun. Tamara was so alluring that she couldn’t help but get a little too comfortable. She gained a more serious expression, from what little of her face could still be seen and focused on the match. Tamara gave her a cocky smile as she continued fucking Holly from her inferior position. Holly was surprised that her boss was this skilled. She felt like she was the one being tribbed from a girl on top of her. Holly quickly retaliated and grabbed a hold of Tamara’s creamy, matted locks before bringing her G-cups against the ebony beauty’s H-cups and grinding against her as hard as she could.

The two quickly began to work up a sweat and as planned, the cream was beginning to melt off and onto the kitchen floor. Holly’s hair bounced and flowed all around as she fucked the older babe, sending cream flying everywhere. Tamara winded her eyes and grit her teeth from the intense pleasure as she felt Holly’s pussy grind into her own. She was impressed with how aggressive and determined Holly had quickly become. Holly held her boss’s arms down and used them as leverage to hold them both still as she fucked her. Their creamy nipples dragged against each other and soon their clits came out of their hoods to join in the fun.

“Ugh!” Tamara grunted. “That’s it, Holl! Do your worst!”

Holly didn’t have to be told twice. She wrapped her legs around Tamara’s, leaving no possibility for escape. She pulled herself up and was now fucking her oppoment in an L-shaped position. She reached down to grope and paw at the icing-covered H-cups as she humped and fucked with all of her might.

“Ohhhh!!” Tamara cried.

Like with Nicole, she was genuinely and pleasantly surprised by the 22 year old’s skills. Her cunt felt so amazing on hers and not just because of the pie cream and icing. Holly soon made their clits stab together and with that, Tamara could already feel her orgasm beginning to show itself. Tamara braced herself for the oncoming impact as Holly continued to dominate her. And then finally, it happened.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Tamara shrieked as she came.

Her fluids flowed straight up into Holly’s own vaginal canal, making the feisty blonde coo with euphoria as her boss’s climax began to settle down. Tamara actually felt quite winded. She was surprised at first but then she remembered something. Nicole and Jasmine were much more laidback about these tests than their partners. Holly was intent on impressing Tamara and she knew that Vanessa would be just as, if not more determined to fuck her with all her power. She planned on quickly turning this fight around but Holly had other plans. Having witnessed Nicole’s match with Tanara, Holly had learned from the redhead’s mistakes and knew not to give her opponent any room to make a comeback.

Before Tamara could recover and then retaliate, Holly quickly got off of her and then immediately sank her head down towards her boss’s plump, juicy and still cream-filled twat and began lapping at it with everything she had.

“Oh!” Tamara shrieked in surprise. “You ravenous cunt!”

Holly’s tongue audibly and sloppily explored the tasty orifice. The unique flavor of the older nympho’s juices combined with the icing and cream from the pies was beyond exquisite. Tamara reached down to grab hold of Holly’s blonde locks but the cream made it quite difficult for her to get any sort of decent grip. Holly went to town as her tongue snaked all across the Chief’s gorgeous lower lips. She made no attempt whatsoever to control her drool as her spit began to mix with both the cream and Tamara’s succulent secretions. Much of the cream was lapped up by the slutty blonde and Tamara’s beautiful brown cunt soon became fully visible again.

“Agh! Fuck!” Tamara cursed as her subordinate ate her out.

Holly had a firm grip on Tamara’s thighs, making sure that had as little possibility of escaping this delicious onslaught of cunnilingus as possible. So soon after her first climax, Tamara’s clit soon began to show itself once again and Holly immediately pounced on the opportunity she was given. She dragged her tongue from the bottom of Tamara’s pussy upwards in a zigzag motion until she reached the pulsating pleasure bud.

“Uggghhhh!!” Tamara moaned loudly.

Holly sucked and licked at the little brown clit like a lollipop.

Tamara’s lower body began rocking and jerking around from the sheer pleasure that was experiencing from her subordinate’s mouth, lips and tongue. It was not long until she again felt the familiar internal tremors and electric volts signaling her second climax closing in. Holly could tell and she proceeded to add her teeth into the mix, gently grinding them against the helpless little bud. There was simply no stopping it now.

“Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!” Tamara screamed at the top of her lungs as she came for a second time.

Her orgasmic release burst out of her pussy and all over Holly’s smiling, pie-caked face, washing even more of the cream off. It also seeped down her hair, rinsing some of the cream shampooed into her locks out. Tamara laid on the floor, hyperventilating but Holly still wasn’t done yet. Having spent the last few minutes going down on the older beauty, Holly’s pussy had managed to cool down a decent amount, which made it safe for her to continue tribbing her boss. She climbed on top and positioned herself where she was more or less sitting on top of Tamara’s still ripe and swollen cunt. She sank herself down, forcefully pushing her own twat against the raven’s.

“Ah!” Tamara grunted. She was both impressed and annoyed by Holly’s extreme persistence.

“I know how you work, old lady.” Holly said. “I won’t give you any room for a counterattack! You’re all mine and I’ll keep the pleasure train rolling for as long as I can! So just sit back and let this youthful beauty tend to your needs, grandma!”

“Go ahead and try if you think you can, you little bimbo brat!” Tamara dared.

In response to that challenge, Holly dropped her cunt on top of the older nympho’s, making them both grunt upon the chilling contact as volts of pleasure were zapped through both of their slutty bodies. Holly flexed her pelvis, which in turn helped rub her pussy into Tamara’s. The two cunts were forced against each other as hard as they possibly could and it was beyond euphoric. The intoxicating feeling of skin and fluids coalescing together was simply overwhelming. All the physical activity and shared body heat was starting to show as the cream all over them began to melt and become more runny and less puffy. It almost looked as if they were both covered entirely in sunscreen. Holly reached towards Tamara’s arms and yanked them both upwards, causing their fused pussies to grind together even harder than before.

“Aghhh!” They both grunted.

Their faces began to visibly blush. Neither of them were sure if it was the pleasure, the awkward position or most likely, a combination of the two.

“Is that…Ugh!…All you’ve got, little girl?!” Tamara mocked.

“You wish! Agh!” Holly shot back.

They both increased the speed and intensity of their humping but it was clear as day that Holly had the superior position between the two. Tamara herself knew this and she also knew that it was only a matter of time until she would reach her third orgasm of the match. That being said, she would fight back and dish out as much pleasure on her younger opponent as she could before her inevitable climax. Speaking of which, she soon began to feel said climax approaching, which only increased its speed when Holly joined her clit to the ebony cougar’s.

“Agh!” Tamara grunted.

“That’s right!” Holly teased. “Just let it happen!”

Tamara didn’t have much choice in that regard as she moaned louder and louder with each rocking motion of Holly’s tribbing until finally she could handle it no more.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Tamara screamed as she unleashed orgasm number three all up inside of Holly.

Holly moaned lightly as she felt her boss’s fluids once again travel up inside her, before she finally fell off of Tamara. As the two laid there, huffing and puffing, Holly realized that she had to give herself a break. That position just now was very physically exerting and the deep vaginal contact was excruciatingly pleasurable. She could not make the mistakes that Nicole and Sabrina had made in their various matches with Jasmine and overwork herself. However, she did not have many options left, as she soon realized that Tamara was already recovering from three orgasms in a row. Just what was this woman made of?

“I hope that’s not all you have, dearie.” Tamara said in her usual sweet voice.

Holly’s eyes were visibly stunned that Tamara could handle such an intense barrage of overwhelming pleasure that would have most women on the verge of passing out. A part of her was even beginning to panic a little but she had to push forward.

“Not even close.” Holly replied as she caught her breath.

She summoned all of the strength that she had left and once again pounced on Tamara. Her face was now right in front of her boss’s enormous right breast. She quickly did what any nympho in her place would do and began suckling on Tamara’s sharpened, dark brown nipples. She then began relentlessly fingering Tamara’s sweet, juicy twat at the same time.

“Oh!” Tamara cried. “That’s it, baby! Give me all you’ve got!”

Tamara grabbed as tight as she could on Holly’s cream-covered blonde locks as her younger opponent serviced her. Her tongue swirled all around Tamara’s little brown milk bud, giving her chills but not as much as the fingering did. Holly viciously knifed her hand in and out of her boss’s pussy, soaking it in secretions. Holly even used her thumb to press hard against Tamara’s clit, further adding to the intensity. Tamara was now panting loudly and powerfully. It almost sounded as if she was giving birth. Again, so soon after her previous orgasm, Tamara could feel a fourth one on the way. Like last time, she knew that there was nothing she could do except brace herself for it. So she did.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Tamara screamed bloody murder as she came yet again.

The hot raven fell back, once again hyperventilating in post-orgasmic exhaustion as Holly pulled away from her. Holly was more than a little winded herself. She closed her eyes and rested her creamy head on the kitchen floor, breathing heavily open mouthed. Not even thirty seconds later, however, she noticed that Tamara had stopped panting. It couldn’t be…but it was. Tamara had quickly recovered once again and was crawling toward her blonde prey.

“What…the fuck…are you?” Holly asked through her own panting.

“You’re about to find out.” Tamara answered smugly.

She descended upon her younger opponent and pried her legs open, despite Holly’s resistance. She then brought her own pussy in and rubbed fiercely into the poor girl, showing her no mercy.

“Aghhhhh!! Fuck!” Holly cursed.

She was far too tired to put up much of a fight. It was at this point that Holly realized how truly and hopelessly outclassed she was. Sexfighting may as well have been Tamara’s superpower. If not that, then her endurance, arguably the most important aspect of the game, was practically superhuman in its own right. She felt Tamara’s lower lips and clit fuse into hers and the pleasure was so overwhelming that Holly soon became too tired to even show much vocal reactions anymore. She would wince her eyes and grit her teeth but her moaning and grunting became quieter and quieter. She cursed herself for doing exactly what she had feared before. Overexerting herself and not letting up, practically doing her opponent’s job for her.

In less than a minute, she already began to feel her climax, her first and likely only climax of the whole match rearing its ugly head. There was no doubt about it. This one orgasm would be enough to end the entire fight. Perhaps if Holly hadn’t exhausted herself at the start, she would have at least been able to take one or two more. Regardless, she learned her lesson. The number of the orgasms pales in importance to the power of the orgasms. Quality over quantity, so to speak. At this point, she knew resisting was pointless and just allowed Tamara to have her way with her as she pleased. Tamara would pull back, holding Holly’s legs in the air as leverage and then slam her cunt back into Holly’s. An exerting but devastating tactic. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. It all became blurry to Holly.

“Uhhhhhh…” Holly quietly moaned as she came and quickly passed out.

Sometime later, Holly woke up to see Tamara cuddled up next to her. Both were still noticeably covered in cream but the bulk of the stuff had largely melted away by now.

“Ma’am…” Holly said, suppressing a yawn. “I lost…”

“Yes.” Tamara confirmed. “But you did quite well, sweetie. If I were to recommend anything…”

“I know. I know.” Holly interrupted. “Don’t overexert yourself and focus on defense just as much as offense.”

“You nailed it.” Tamara said. “Still, you put up quite a fight. I’d give you a solid A-.”

Holly wished she could be happy with that grade but this loss, combined with her recent loss to La Rubia and La Morena had been disheartening. Not including her friendly matches with Nicole, which she has only won on and off, the last real match she won was against Sabrina’s cousin, Grace, way back when Jasmine was temporarily out of commission. She had to get better and fast.

“Don’t be so glum, dear.” Tamara said, as if reading Holly’s mind. “If Nessa could’ve seen that, she’d be very proud of you.”

“Really?” Holly asked with genuine emotion.

“Absolutely.” Tamara answered. “You’ve come a very long way. Now, why don’t we both get cleaned up?”

The two helped each other up and as Tamara walked toward the exit, she noticed Holly walking in the opposite direction.

“Holl?” She asked.

“We shouldn’t track this stuff all over the place.” Holly said as she walked towards the kitchen sink and pulled out the nozzle hose. “Besides, somebody could see us. My family has a rep to uphold.”

“Good point.” Tamara agreed as she joined Holly.

The two then used the faucet to spray the pie cream off of each other, giggling as they had a little water fight. Soon, the two were finally completely clean as they had to use dish towels to dry off. Holly noticed that the whole kitchen was a mess and grabbed a few paper towels and a bottle of cleaning solution.

“You’re not going to leave that to the help?” Tamara asked.

“No.” Holly answered firmly. “My mess, my responsibility. Besides, I’d rather not have to explain that I got into a messy, creamy sexfight with my boss here.”

Tamara laughed before grabbing her own paper towels and cleaning solution.

“Well, I started this, so I owe you this much.” Tamara said as she helped Holly clean.

It took about twenty minutes but the kitchen was soon spic and span. The two nymphos then got dressed again. They were both about to leave when Holly suddenly stopped.

“Oh!” Holly said. “I almost forgot! I have to make six more pies!”

She then grabbed all the pie tins and began washing them. Tamara was surprised. Vanessa and even Holly herself described Holly as a lazy brat when she first joined the force but this girl in front of her was a borderline workaholic. Vanessa is no doubt proud of how much her protege has grown. Tamara then smiled and left Holly to her work.

Senior Hostboard Member Giannis-CB's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    83 Post(s)

Re: Exams: Part 3

HOT !!! Well written erotic scenes with a lot of trib !
    It is for sure that Jasmine, Nicole, Holly have surprised Tamara, they proved better than she thought.
    Now the great match is coming. Vanessa vs her boss.
    Here we are, hardly waiting to enjoy it !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Looking forward to reading this! And more "Purgatory" too!

Thanks again for your amazing productivity!

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    Looking forward to reading this! And more "Purgatory" too!

Thanks again for your amazing productivity!

JB
    Thanks. Working on the next part of HP as we speak. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but it’s coming along great and in fact, it has some of my best writing that I’m very proud of.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    151 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri*****Lover View Post
    Thanks. Working on the next part of HP as we speak. I don’t mean to toot my own horn but it’s coming along great and in fact, it has some of my best writing that I’m very proud of.

That's great! As I wrote before, I think that your writing in that story is your best to date, so I'm not surprised it's getting even better.

JB
    JB57

Senior Hostboard Member YuriLesboLover's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JB57 View Post
    That's great! As I wrote before, I think that your writing in that story is your best to date, so I'm not surprised it's getting even better.

JB
    Can’t wait for you to see it. Should be done sometime within the next two days max. It will certainly subvert your expectations, I’m sure.