Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question

....always flirt with a girl when she looks like crap? lol... seriously! ok, i went to the store this morning.... in a baggy t-shirt and sloppy worn out jeans... shoes that are basically flip flops... no makeup....hair pulled up on top of my head, lol... and a rash all OVER my face!... and i bumped into a guy in the toothpaste aisle that told me i had a nice smile when i said excuse me... *L*... then i asked this random guy if he would get a can of mushrooms off the top shelf for me, and he commented that i had pretty green eyes (which until yesterday were swelled and leaky, lol, but today they seem to be improved... apparently, *L*)... and last but not least, the guy in the checkout line behind me that was parked one aisle over... that came and helped me put my bags in the trunk, and asked why my man wasn't around to do that kinda stuff FOR me... then sort of applied for the position... lol... he didn't look very happy when i told him that when my big strong man WAS around, he DID do that kinda thing for me, of COURSE... but he's in texas right now, so he can't... [img]frown.gif[/img] of course then you get the old "what he doesn't know won't hurt him" routine... *rme*...

anywayyyyyyyy... the point being that had i gotten up early, fixed my hair up all pretty, put on makeup, had a flawless complection and dressed to impress... no man would have come within 50 feet of me, let alone flirted... WHAT"S UP WITH THAT? *L*... help me out here... does anyone else find that this is the case, ladies? or is it just me? and guys.... what's the deal? sharp dressed perfect looking woman, do you dodge them, and go for the girls that look like they are more casual, and not afraid to get dirty and have fun? erm. dammit, you all know what i mean! lol... fkn perverts.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think men are intimidated when we get all gussied
    up! I know the area I live in, the guys want to
    see a woman who is not afraid to get in the dirt
    and have fun...in fact, the more dirt and grease
    a female has, the better chance of them getting
    the said female to fix their car for them??? *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol... maybe THAT"S it... [img]wink.gif[/img] i have no mechanical knowledge, though, *L*... so they're barkin up the wrong tree.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Like my Boyfriend is always telling me MEN are PIGS*

When I moved to florida 4 years ago boy was I in for a cultural shock. Moving from a rural area in Ohio on a mini farm where 4-h is the norm and going out in jeans that are cleaned is casual dress..........well I had to open my eyes real wide and blink a few times let me tell ya....Jeans are usually worn by teenagers that have the thongs showing ...woman rarely wear them......I was shocked..*L* 4-h what is that? They have no clue....Now ask them what red tide is (and no I had no clue what that was either till I found out it sets off my allergies mega and I am band from the beach when this lovely algae comes along) and they can give you high and low tide and the water temps in the bay *L*

Moving here being a so called "Hick" to a urban area was something.....pop isn't called that here its soda *L* Men look at at woman in stiletto heals at Walmart yes Walmart *L* tight tops, boobs hanging out and short skirts.....laughing at how niave I was. Getting hit on in the meat department because of my accent and the manager always wanting to talk to me because he just adores that accent.....rme..

I have found out that where I live the best time to go to the store is when any Florida Team is playing such as: Devilray's, Buc's, Tampa Bay Lightning........the stores are dead....everyone here is a sport nut *L* but me.......laughing....

Have to tell about going to the quote State Fair..in Tampa.....being a little homesick after a couple years I thought I would go. (Being a farm girl) I am use to the county fair we had in Ohio being packed with people and displays, livestock and kids displaying 4-h items or showmanship or livestock shows........And the Ohio State Fair is huge....takes a couple days to see it all.....anyway I go pay the 10 bucks to get in ..all that was going on is food vendors and merchandise vendors....not a dang horse in the place...I think I seen 20 rabbits or so and couple pigs and a few cows....and a midway of rides ran by people brought in from Mexico that can't speak english...In fact when my grandson was on the one ride they didn't strap him in and I am yelling as the ride goes off....to stop...they can't understand me.....then my daughter finds me hysterical the ride still going she knows spanish she starts yelling at them in Spanish....ignoring her....she then starts yelling and swearing at them in Spanish boy they understood that.....Lets just say that was the last time any of us went to the fair and I only wish I could make it up north to the fair in Ohio I miss it so much.....infact right now is fair time...http://www.randolphfair.com/index2.html
    dreamy looks of happy times.....

OOPs back to the subject........sorry about that *L*

Like my boyfriend said.......Men are Pigs *L* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*smiles*... you are from a neighboring state, then...s* the state fair was last week here... i didn't go, though... [img]frown.gif[/img] i've only been once, i don't really know why... *L*... Bridge Day is more popular here i think than the fair.... but i dunno, it seemed like everyone was going but me... lol. I was hoping earlier in the summer that it would be here during one of the weeks that don was... but nope. Of course he would've never let me live down the utter hokiness of it all... *G*... i already know it... the man was singing the deliverance theme in the local "redneck" wal-mart... *L*.... it still would have been fun, though... i'd have rammed him with a bumper car until he promised to take me to see all the horses, cows, and pigs, and buy me a funnel cake, fried green tomatoes, and some cotton candy, so i could stop off and be sick on the way home... lol... i am considered a "city girl" in that area, lol, so that kinda stuff is novel to me... *L*...

i understand the fish out of water culture shock deal... *L*... i moved to Charlotte, and cried for 3 weeks because i couldn't get ANYWHERE.... freeways? expressways? traffic circles? wtf are THOSE??? lol... eventually i started finding things simply for the fact that i had been lost virtually EVERYWHERE in the city.... even the bad parts... *L* there, though, just outside the city, there were still rural areas, although it was flat, which we found hilarious... (my ex) and i would get lost, because people would give directions and say "you go up that big hill and turn right"... and we'd drive out there... keep driving... keep driving... and no "big hill" ever came... we'd stop and call the people, and find out we were miles past where we should have been.... the only REAL hills or steep roads were at Cherokee mountain, where the indian reservation was... *shaking head*.....

but the city was LOTS different, the people i mean... i used to laugh over the way people wouldn't make eye contact with you or speak or smile when they accidently did... *L* Everyone was obsessed with their immaculately short lawns, precise manicured landscaping, sparkling clean mega SUV's.... even along the interstate, no trees or flowers growing, other than what's been planted... *L*... here, the wildflowers and trees hug the roads, lol, there is no need to landscape and plant. i sorta liked living in the city after a while, it was cool to visit here, then drive into sight of the charlotte skyline at night.... all the still-busy streets, people everywhere... hm, and NO SNOW! at least not in the few years that i lived there... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

it's wild and beautiful here, though, and the air is clean and fresh.... the birds sing in the morning... and all that nature kinda stuff... hehe. i guess you trade a little of something for something else when you go from one to the other... the city is more alive, but so hectic and noisy... there isn't a lot to do here, but it's peaceful and laid-back.... i doubt i'll ALWAYS stay here... i'm too curious about other places, lol... but it will likely always be the place that feels like "home"....

wow... you took me with you, pickles, lmao, that IS far off the subject of men being weirdos... *G*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

laughing and giggling Im so sorry.....no I am not at least I had good company *hehehe*

Have to tell you about my hair brain idea of moving to Oklahoma.....laughing...you reminded me of this when you said of the roads and freeways......

Not knowing the roads there I wanted to get to the main road.....I was told go to the stop sign at the end of the street...no problem and turn right.......ok I can do that...

a few days later.........

want to go back in town......turn at the stop sign what stop sign they had it in a cement bucket and moved the dang thing.....oh that was a hoot and then I was yelled at and cursed at because of all things I wore a sundress, mind ya it was a plain zip up the back right above the knee sundress....I was a hussy they don't wear those type of things out ........laughing...to say the least I said Oklahoma is a beautiful state but not for me......

Then my adventerous trip to Texas...laughing..no freaking road signs....all dirt roads......lost every turn I went....bars where the hang out if the county wasn't dry...and usually held in a pole building if lucky or some shed ...and here I thought I lived in the sticks in Ohio....giggling..

And no offense meant if you live in one of these states..but this pickles needed more dill in her life than that *L* [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol... no dry counties here, pickles!! the main pastime if you don't raft or ski is to drink and fish!!! *chuckles*... i dunno, i guess i forget sometimes that there ARE more rural places than here, *L*... the whole state is less busy and quiet... and there ARE some REALLY backwoods places if you go far enough into the woods...lol. But like i said, i'm considered to live in "the city"... where all the major things like malls, uptown, starbucks, every place to eat you can think of, lol, well almost, cineplex, all the stuff you generally see in a smaller city, lol... i have been on a farm like, twice i think, been on a horse one time in my life, have never milked a cow, baled hay, worked in a garden... hm, or walked 20 miles in the snow, barefoot and backwards, to school... you know, that kinda thing... *L*... when i was growing up, our idea of roughing it was staying over at a friend's house who DIDN"T have all the movie channels and MTV.... heh...though i know there are many people in the surrounding areas who don't even own a tv....

wow... i can't believe a sundress is considered "floozy" attire, pickles... lol. i mean ANYWHERE.... now that IS wild.... *L*... i kinda have the best of both worlds here right now... i mean, it's not TOO built up... but a lot of the stuff that is here now has come up within the past 2 years....and there is more going up every single day... just during the 2 weeks that don was here, a new chick fil a, taco bell, cinema, and IHOP went up... lmao. And a good deal of the places we went to eat were newly finished... it is looking so much more crowded these days... which is nice in a way... convenient... and more to do.... more malls, more stores, more golf courses, more rafting companies by the dozens, ANYTHING to do with tourism... more more of everything.... I can go 5 minutes away and be at a mall... 10 minutes away and be at a whole GANG of stores and places to eat... hell, there is a go cart track about 2 minutes away from where i live, lol. An actual speedway 5 minutes away... University is something like 15 min. away... my best friend lives out in the sticks, it takes 30 min. to get out there, lol... but it is AWESOME out there... and one of the largest ski resorts in the state is right down the street from her.... there are building a new expressway right through the mountains which will cut getting just about anywhere in the state in half... lol. pretty soon there will be overcrowding... too many people... too many buildings... all the wildlife will start to disappear even in the higher elevations.... it will eventually turn into a real city, i suppose.... it will be kinda sad, lol... damn, i remember when my mom and dad's house was the only house within a mile... now they live in a development, practically... *L*... goes to show that change really IS inevitable... s*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like a girl that gets all decked out, but I think maybe one reason some guys go for the "frumpy" look is that it is more down to earth/realistic to who the girl is and not the made up "false advertising" so to speak LOL Just my 2 cents on the topic.

*hugs RA*

Hiya Pickles! *HUGS*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am a man. I am a pig, its in our <s>jeans</s> genes, we kan't help it [img]redface.gif[/img]

A young lady that is dressed up real nice, wearing shoes, with shaved legs (even if'n its only to the knees), and smellin' purdy, well thats like that Ranger Bass boat with the twin Johnson out board motors....we shur would like to sit in it and test out them there cushioned seats, but we know it ain't gonna happen.

Now on the other hand a woman that is dressed in old faded & ripped jeans, a tee shirt thats too big and hair that reminds us of that old Tom cat that didn't want us to sit in the three legged chair on the front porch, to us men thats a woman who we could take out to the lake in our ol' rusty Jon boat and help us paddle back to shore, cook us up a fancy meal of Fried fish and Mac & cheese, and then still be ready for 3 or 4 minutes of lovin'... [img]wink.gif[/img]

I am roger, please don't throw things at me, I move kinda slow now-a-days

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

giggling.......oh Leo fluffs your hair *L* good to see ya my old friend....hugs ya tightly.

You and Rodger crack me up...just like men.....geeze.....laughs again then smiles widely....

And sorry Rodger I can't help myself....I am sure if the hook is baited that is a plus too isn't it *L*

Men can't live with them can't live without them.......*giggling*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast