Several months later ...

Things have been keeping us pretty busy these days, which is a good omen considering. There have been more daemon sightings than usual, and I used to think the whole Halloween thing was pure crapolla, but not any more. You have too many stupid kids out there trying to conjure up demons or lower devils for kicks, not knowing what they're really dealing with. Any more, it's like staring in one bad b-movie to the next.

Who am I? Oh yeah, it's been a minute, huh?

Name's Jara C. Rico, and I'm a hunter. I'm like the real life version of a Ghost Whisperer, and let me tell you something, I WISH it was as simple as it looked on the telly!!

But before my ADD kicks in, let me try and stay on topic ...

My bff has gone milk carton, along with her alternate realm brother, and save for a few of us, it was like she never existed. Sounds totally sci-fi doesn't it?

Steele's been a different person since Eve's disappearance several months ago. Bugger's gone totally hardcore on anything of the daemon variety, and called in some heavy hitters to assist us from time to time. They call themselves The Grifters Version ll, or GV2.

We have not forgotten you, Little Elf. Outside of trading our souls via the Supernatural, we know you're still out there. Stacy said I should trying writing in a journal to keep myself focused, grounded. Hell, if the blonde wasn't onto something.

-Sighs- Whelp, time's up. Gotta get hands on again.