Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have heard that John auditionned for Dirty Dancing last month. Does anybody know any more about this or have any thoughts on it?
    Laura - perhaps you could ask him when you see him in Aberdeen this month?

Debra

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

About those thoughts on DD. [img]wink.gif[/img] Sure I'd be great to see him in the show. I've liked the movie since I was born (and it was 1986 - the same year DD was made). And, of course, we all know John can dance his ass off.

Anyhow, go Johnny-Johnny-Partridge-Castle.
    So, any new info?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard that rumour as well! We have tickets booked for the final night in Aberdeen, the 27th of this month, I'm soooo excited! Of course I will ask him, if I remember! I'll have to give you my phone number, Debra, you should text me to remind me. I have a habit of talking nonsense around the lovely John as I'm sure he'd tell you himself!
    Love and Hugs
    as always
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I heard that rumour as well! We have tickets booked for the final night in Aberdeen, the 27th of this month, I'm soooo excited! Of course I will ask him, if I remember! I'll have to give you my phone number, Debra, you should text me to remind me. I have a habit of talking nonsense around the lovely John as I'm sure he'd tell you himself!
    Love and Hugs
    as always
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Love and Hugs
    as always
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Laura. Good to hear from you again. I visit your fan page loads but I don't post because I do find the comments of some of the younger posters a bit troubling. I guess it's knowing that my daughters are not far off their age. Bless them. If you e-mail me your mobile no I'll definitely text you on the 27th to remind you about DD. It would be great if you could also check with John that he is going to be at Sommernacht the following Saturday as Kido and I are going!
    Enjoy MS in Aberdeen. Debra x

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi everyone, I know I'm not here much anymore. But it's the same on our german CATS-board. With CATS so far away from where I live...there isn't much to say or ask.

And John seems so far away as well at the moment, nobody seems to know what he's doing. If he really joins "Dirty Dancing", where will that be? anybody knows?

And Enessis, fantastic wallpapers!!!! I'm amazed! they truely are teriffic!!!

About the 'Sommernacht' -- well, I'm not sure if John would be taken part this year if he is in the UK at present.
    Here's a homepage to watch:
    http://hometown.aol.de/_ht_a/musical...s_musicals.htm

Already sent them an email asking them if they know anything about who's taking part in it this year. Lets see what'll happen.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Tuggerine.

I wish I could come to Sommernacht, but I won't. It would be too much of a financial stretch for me. (Meh, somebody should take a video camera and shoot the whole thing. [img]wink.gif[/img] *hint hint...*) BTW, I've heard rumors that somebody's got a video of one of the Sommernachts Johnny was in.

* sorry for the OT... @_O ...a big one

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 10, 2006 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Indeed there is someone who has a video clip of the summernacht, I can't remember who it was. But I had a copy of it...only..my video tape got eaten by the recorder AAAAARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!! it was such a great recording, of John with his hair longer and in its curly way. He sang soo fantastically on it.

I only have the recording of the official cd where Johnny sang "pinball wizard". I gather that most of you have it. If not, I have it as an MP3 and can send it to anyone who wishes via email. Its bloody brilliant sung by John!!! bloody brilliant!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still have that little video where John is singing DIE SCHATTEN WERDEN L?NGER with another guy on stage. I think it was the first Sommernacht at Dinslaken. In case anyone hasn't got it yet I can sent it via email.

also still have those 4 Demo-version of those songs of his band. Blues now; girl inside; sushie pie; medicine man;

I also have John singing PINBALL WIZARD and HEAVEN ON THEIR MINDS from the Musical on Ice 2005 in Germany, if anyone wants it, let me know, they are MP3s and I can sent them via email. If you pm me I'll get your reply instantly [img]smile.gif[/img]

I could also mention that I have the beginning of the GUMBIE SONG sung by JOhn when he was Tugger in Hamburg. Its only a few lines but its bloody worth it. His voice is just....!!!!!!! Up to now I have not heard a voice that equals his, in my opinion of course, tastes are a personal thing.

Forgot, I also have a TV appearance of John singing with ALex Melcher "Was du Hast" (What you own) of RENT.
    And a special Rent-song event with both of them singing. Oh yes, and that 5 min. appearance in a german talk show...

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ May 18, 2006 03:53 PM: Message edited by: Tuggerine ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast