Thread: Hometowns

Felicity_Fan85

Do you live in doll towns? Is it just dolls or also stuffed animals who are residents in your town? Do you have doll parents or siblings in your town-like little siblings?

We live in Star Valley. It's a small town. We have both dolls and stuffed animals residing in our town. Right now, I'm in a different state-Pleasantburg, where I go to a boarding school. We don't have our parents with us right now- Lissie lives with her Aunt Martha (a CPK) and I hope to have Peter live with me soon.
    ~Kirsten

Felicity_Fan85

bumpity bumpy bump [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our school is in Behrnad, CA which is a little college town sort-of inside of a real town, Shoreline. But we are from all over the world! Kailey is from Australia, for example, and I'm from Morocco.
    -Harper
    PS: The stuffed animals live in our house, but not in our town. They stay in my teacher's room but sometimes the Stitches come down to her basement to bother us. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Felicity_Fan85

Missy has a Stitch that can sometimes be bothersome but he's cute. Sometimes we just hang out with Missy (that's her non-town play) and other times we are in Star Valley (town play). We're also really close-so we love each other like sisters! Some stuffed animals don't live in the town but others do.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We live at 89 Parkview Place as far as I know.

Lindsey

horselvr2

where do your mommey's live too? Our mom lives in California, so do we. It's fun b/c we live by a bunch of horse ranches and stuff so we go horseback riding a lot on our horses!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I live in a boarding school called the Blackstone School for the Gifted, which is located entirely within my person's home. In a more global sense, I live in New York. We do not currently have any Animal students, nor do we have any pets. We do have a few of our own stuffed animals, and I understand that my person does have a large stuffed Donkey that resides elsewhere in her home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We live in Pleasant Town, which is quite a small town. We a mix of AG, BB, & animal friends. The animal friends go to a different school than us.