Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

8zmuiv

I run the lights and sound for our Church's second service.
    We currently use a Yamaha 24 channel stereo board.
    Somedays we only use piano & organ, other days we have a Praise Team (2 guitarist, Bass, Keyboards, and Drums, Plus 3-4 vocalists)

8zmur9

Our Lighting system is under construction right now. We have 16 ceiling mounted spotlights.

8zmwko

We record the services onto cassette tapes for those who can not make a regular service.
    We also have a 5 CD changer, That is used for backing mucic for our special vocalist or our Choir.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AWESOME!!...Sounds like you have a Church that puts a lot into music..we do too..our small country church has 4 guitars and a piano..and some mountain singers that sing hymns dating back to who knows when..I never heard them before I moved up here...they all know them by heart...there is not written music or anything but the words. Passed down from generation to generation...anyone can sing with the choir, which is more than half the church LOL...we also make tapes and send them out to shut-ins...I took some along with me when I delivered meals on wheels...that is some set up you have...

Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wonderful system Roger! Music is certainly a huge part of a Church service!!