Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This picture-discussion made me think of a link a friend of mine sent me.
    It was a Musical-Forum and somebody had posted a picture of John without a shirt on wearing a pair of black trousers. (It's from his Rent-time and you'll probably know it..)
    Then below this picture there were quite a few posts with people saying pictures like that shouldn't be posted, that that was against the rules and that there were younger people on that board too who might see it.
    I couldn't stop laughing and I still have the strong desire to Post the Calendar-Picture on that forum! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Kelliiii

I think the calendar picture would probably start quite alot of trouble there. That picture is very very scary. I get the feeling that the many of the people who post on dresscircle are not big john fans & that with this picture out, they are having quite a laugh. I really don't think that this photo was one of john's finer moments...he should have done something a little more tasteful like ben's photo. that's just my opinion....don't mind seeing his body but i can do without the heels & the hair & the makeup & well, I guess the belt & gloves are fine [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, that photo is kind of scary (funny too) especially the heels...and the makeup...the hair I can overlook...well...the hair isn't exactly the focus of that picture...so I guess its o.k. But the heels...and the makeup...ughgh...it could have been such an awesome photo... [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Andrea

Kelliiii

you're right andrea - it could have been such an awesome picture that was very tastefully done if he didn't queen it up. imagine what a lovely photo that would have been sans the little added extras. he has a great body that's to be admired, but i have a hard time appreciating it with the other stuff in the way. he could have attracted the attention he was seeking very easily without the extras. he didn't need to try to shock us. what a great upper body & great legs, but those heels have to go! and the make-up is ruining what is probably a great expression. I'm sure he was having a lot of fun with the photo - i'm probably taking it too seriously.

I just want the old john look back - the one like the photo on this home page! those were the days!

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 02, 2005 10:19 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't say that I totally like the picture, but I like men who are not afraid of making experiments with their appearance [img]wink.gif[/img]

Is there anyone who can work with image files? I'd like to copy Johnny's picture to my clothes and Enessis' walpapers are the best for this purpose. But they are a little too dark unfortunately. Anyone can help me get them with brighter background color? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">@Rerina
    Well, you can try to turn up the wallpapers' brightness and/or gamma or (If I find the source PSP files for those) I could do it with the background only. Good idea - a Johnny t-shirt. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and the calendar photo isn't THAT bad, yeah, you just HAVE TO cut off those friggin' heels. Argh.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 03, 2005 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Enessis ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey All

I just have to say that I absolutely love that calendar photo and especially the heels and make up! One of the things I find so fantastic about John is the confusion he creates with his aamazing sexual magnetism both towards men and women. I remember him talking about this in the interview he gave a few years back and that he loved the idea of turning on both men and women. For me, there are lots of really good looking hetero-geezer type guys out there but John is something very special.

@Kelliiii - the little snippets of info you have given have me really intigued. I'd really like to know more!! You have my e-mail address if you prefer. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Kelliiii

@Debra, hm maybe I misunderstood the meaning of hetero-geezer - send me a private message as to what that means [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Check your private message box Debra.

Where was this interview that you are referring to? Not sure if I read it or not.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 04, 2005 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Kelliiii ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Enessis, but I absolutely can not work with graphical programs so it is useless just to try explain me how to. What source files do you need? [img]smile.gif[/img] Yes, I like black and white collage very much. [img]cool.gif[/img] It could be great if it could be possible to bright background and make a less semi-tones because it looks great on monitor but will flow together on T-shirt. Could you do it for me? (well, that wallpapers where are many little Johnnys I have used and all of them are standing out on my breast) [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] I' m real fan [img]tongue.gif[/img] !!!
    Such palette (or how should I call color combination?) is ideal for what I want - bright background, good contrast.

P.S. Please don't be in earnest about my words, I just like to joke [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast