Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just some thoughts, scenerios to ponder perhaps.

Please, weigh in on these questions:

1. Would you watch a very attractive woman being raped? If we assume that there is nothing you can do to help her, all you can do is watch, or walk away. For example, you are lurking in the shadows when the forced sex occurs. You can run the other way, or stay still and watch. However, if you try and get help, the man has a gun, and could kill her or you. So, do you watch, or do you run?

2. Is it wrong to wish you were a wild animal that goes in a frenzy over raw and bloody meat? For example, while watching animal documentaries, is morally wrong to wish you could rip apart zebras and gorge on their flowing, warm blood?

3. I think we can all agree that faries and pixies are usually portrayed as sexually apealing in movies, books and television. If they really did exist, and were about 12 in tall, how would society view their sexuality? Would they be sold in cages to full-size humans as portable strippers? Would a sex act be illegal between a human and a pixie?

Thats all, lets get this board going, i think its perhapsable (perhaps a bowl?).

Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) You might need some psychological therapy or something. I'm serious too, you may want to get that checked out.

2) No, I fantasize about that all the time. But not as a wild animal. As a human. hahahaha, just kidding. No, but seriously, I do.

3) I don't think the problem would be the sex act being illegal as much as it wouldnt physically be possible. Think about having sex with a human that is 12 inches tall now. Bloody results. That's just sick, you baby raper. But fairy strippers that I can just keep in my room, how badass!! But that'd violate human rights I think... so in the meantime, sex slave it is!