Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello all JP-Friends (and all the others =)

I just stopped at this site and I am very happy to find out that there are others like me... who think that John is just the best!!
    Perhaps that sounds strange, either because of my weird english (I'm german -.-) or because of my obsession. Well, I don't care, he IS the best. =)

I searched a lot to find out, what John is going to do, but I only know that he's performing at Miss Saigon... it's a shame, that he is said to be such a bad cast.

Unfortunately, I have never had the possibility to see him perform live, neither RENT nor CATS (it's a shame, I was about two weeks in CATS after he left the show)

@ Enessis

I visited your website a long time ago, after having seen the CATS-Video and I really love your site, especially your self-created Wallpapers!

Sorry for every mistake and thanks for the attention ;-)

Katharina

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ August 30, 2005 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Morningshine ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px"> Hey! And welcome to one of the most frendly boards I've ever been registered at. =) Anyways, don't worry, we're all obsessed (some of us more that the others). A few people are sad that Johnny's decided to go back to UK and stay there for the next few years, but Debra's the lucky one, 'cause she gets to see him quite often. ^_~

Ps. I'm glad you like the wallpapers, I always put them here too. (you're talking about www.tugger.enessis.com, www.enessis.com or www.jp.enessis.com? 'cause I don't really know ^_^', I run 4 websites)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello Enessis!!
    I was talking about www.tugger.enessis.com, but after having discovered this hostbroard, I checked www.jp.enessis.com and now I will have a look at your next site xD

Thanks for the quick answer =)
    I think that this is one of the friendliest sites ever, too - and one of the longest running, isnt' it?

It would be so cool if John went back to Germany, at least for one show... I would kill someone to get there!
    The last chance to see him was CATS and I cannot believe that I really missed him (my best friend, who went a few months earlier, saw him -.-)

Katharina

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div style="font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 12px">The jp.enessis.com site was created for tests only, it's not a 'living' one, but it's out there, 'cause it's got a Johnny gallery. Maybe it'll be handy if something ever happens to this board (I hope not).

Inactive Member unnamedjellicle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Katharina (and everyone)- sorry I haven't been posting...i've been really busy w/ school...anatomy class is killing me...dance has also started back up so all i do now is dance,homework, and sleep...lol. Well I just wanted to say hey and welcome to the board to Katharina...I'll try to post more often!
    Andrea