Thread: Monday Just Needs to Fkn DIE DIE DIE DIE.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

stupid ass fuckin mondays. i should have known something bad would happen today... in fact, i DID know something bad would happen today (see evo's monday thread)... i practically predicted it... but i thought i would fall down in front of some people, or maybe spill pop in my car like i do 40 times a week, or some trivial little shit like that. huh uh. not today.

today i found out that my mom has skin cancer... in all fairness, SHE just found out today that she has skin cancer... she was so upset that she blurted it out to me on my cell phone while i was DRIVING home. i got so upset i almost hit someone and had to pull over.. [img]frown.gif[/img] the fucking doctor is a moron, let's start with THAT. he calls her up and says 'hey carol... that place on your neck is ok, but that one we removed from your arm was cancer'... NICE bedside manner... i SO want to strangle this dick right now... so my mom is in shock and doesn't really know what to say... she's just kinda like "oook.", and he asks when her next appointment is, she says monday, and he says "we'll talk about it on wednesday then"... and HUNG THE FUCK UP. i woulda called back and DEMANDED to fucking talk to him... you don't just tell someone they have fucking CANCER and then hang UP on them and not even let them ask a question! dumb son of a bitch... fortunately, he is also MY doctor as well. and i will tell him EXACTLY what i think of when i go for my next appointment... and put in my request for my medical records, so that i can change doctors. stupid fuck.

*sighs*... sorry, guys. i just... *head in hands*... i don't know what to do here, and i don't know what to think... i'm scared to death... i don't know ANYTHING about skin cancer... every other type of cancer on the planet, yes. skin cancer? no. my grandma had it, i know... she just got lesions that looked like age spots once in a while that had to be frozen off... this thing on my mom, i swear, it just looked like a big... WART or something... i don't know... i DO know that he said it was a carcinoma... he didn't say melanoma. i know melanoma is bad, but i don't know the exact difference between the two, if there is any... anyone that has any knowledge about it would be most welcome to share the information... i'd appreciate it... i guess until wednesday, we are expected to just sit around and wonder what it's all about, according to this stupid ass doctor....

*sighs*... THEN i get to their house, finally... help with dinner... eat... talk a little... then get ready to leave... i walk out to get in my car, and there is my dad, laying in the garage floor, unconscious. what the FUCK? i FREAKED. i went over and shook him til he woke up, got him inside, took his blood pressure, and it was like 80/50... i had NO idea why that would be... until my mom told me that he had been sick all night, throwing up, diarrhea, etc... then went out after dinner and started cutting grass, ignoring the fact that he's dehydrated, and hasn't had anything to drink in over TWO DAYS. no fucking wonder. I made him go STRAIGHT to bed, and gave him some water, and made my mom swear that she would give him more... his blood pressure was coming back up nicely by the time i left, but christ almighty, people, how much are you supposed to handle in one fucking monday? i'm so fucking nervous i can't stand it, like i wasn't bad enough ALREADY with the whole PMS thing... i was ready to climb a fucking wall THEN. now, i think i need medication, that's all i can say....

*leaves to go surf the net for information*....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor melly and melly's mom!!!! I hope everything is ok :| Skin cancer Can be really scary dear my mom and dad both had it and it can be removed [img]smile.gif[/img]

She had it in like 3 places and they removed them by freezing that part of the skin so it dies and my dad had it on his forehead and his was cut out and they were ok so I hope and pray your mum is ok Muah and your right that doctor needs a kick in the peeenus! what an arsehole! lets go set him on fire -hugggggggggga-

<font color="#9A9A9E" size="1">[ March 26, 2007 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Mer ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Found this site and hope it helps answer some questions. *HUGGGGGSSSSS* Change doctors...he needs to have his rather small penis removed so he can't breed more idiots.

Skin Cancer

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*HUGGGGS* I hope everything turns out alright [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*hugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hugs and prayers are being sent your way.
    rog

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Awwwwww Sweetie! *HUGS* ya tight

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your
    mom!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks, guys.... *hugggggggggggs*... and thanks for the info, BMR.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]