Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Snotty Allergy Center Biiiiiotch!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

... REALLY pissed me off today...

i can't STAND that woman... well, i should call her a girl... cuz she's not that old... but is snotty and snooty poo, and acts like she's in charge of the whole damn place and everything that goes on in it... she's a receptionist... with delusions of grandeur. grrrr.

everytime i go and she's working, there's an issue with my bill for the day. Some type of controversy about how much i'm supposed to pay because i haven't met my deductible yet... one of them says $4... one of them says $20... *lets out a sigh of frustration*... i SPECIFICALLY asked last week what i was supposed to pay, because one time it's one, and the other time it's the other, and i wanted to know why, and which one i have to pay, so i can bring the right amount of money with me...

the OTHER (nice) lady says that $20 is being applied to each shot because i haven't met my deductible... BUT... i can still pay only the $4, and they will charge the rest to my present balance, which is no big deal, as long as i make a monthly payment towards the balance....

THIS bitch... says no no no. you HAVE to pay $20 every week, you can't keep putting it towards your previous balance. finally, i blew up, cuz she's just... SNOTTY. a big fat fuckin SNOT. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. she makes me feel like i'm homeless, or live on pennies or something and am like a disease, because i bring what the OTHER lady tells me i have to pay, instead of the $20 SHE says i owe every week. THEN when i say someone else told me that i only have to pay $4 weekly, she looks at me like i'm either a fucktard, or a giant liar. THIS week i described the girl specifically to her that i talked it over with. i get done explaining it all, and she says "well, all i know is that you owe me $20"... oh... my... sweet... jesus. FIRST of all, i informed her that i do not owe HER anything.... i owe the people she works for money... not her. Number 2, i explain, she is not GETTING $20 today, because i did not plan on paying it. and number 3, if she would actually stop being a cunt long enough and look at her records, she would see that i DID pay $20 last week, $4 for the shot, and $20 to be applied to the balance, which was SUPPOSED to be my monthly payment. So she does... and has to admit that i did pay toward the balance. But still points out that since i haven't met my deductible, i am supposed to pay $20... i just wanted to scream you stupid bitch... who died and put you in charge of the whole damn place? what's up your ass? why do you even CARE what i pay? grrrrrrrrrrrrr. i can't help it if she's ugly and has no life and never gets any... don't take it out on ME, dang.

*counts to 10*... ok... that's better. so anyway, she goes on to tell me what my deductible IS, like i don't already know... how much i have towards meeting it... and the difference, which is how much i still have to get before it's met. i was like thank you captain obvious, cuz ya know, stupid poor people like ME can't add. [img]eek.gif[/img] finally i blow up again, and tell her that if i WANTED TO... i could whip out my checkbook, and pay the entire $300 i owe them. But i don't feel like it. She's not getting that, and she's NOT getting $20 outta me this week, because i don't like her snotty attitude about it. AND furthermore... they already gave me my shot, so she'd better start thinkin of a way to get the damn thing back from me... cuz i'm not giving her $20.... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. guess what she took a check for....? $4.....

ugh. i know... i'm a bitch... *hangs head*... but dammit, i have asked 50 different people there 47 THOUSAND different times to please get together and figure out how much i need to pay every week for sure, so that i can bring the right amount, and plan my budgeting accordingly. Hell, it doesn't matter, that girl is just a bitch. If i bring the $20 in every week, next she will start bitching and hounding me because i haven't paid towards the balance on a monthly basis. then i will have to scream, jump over the counter, start ripping out hair, and tell her to make up her fucking mind before i stick my foot so far up her ass that she can taste the fabric softener on my fucking SOCKS.

*counts to 20*... grrrrrrrrr. it's SO not a good time to be messing with me, lol. Everyone is finally better in my family... so that's out of the way and doesn't have to be worried about anymore... but all that stress caused me to skip my period... i had all the PMS... but it just never came... as i have PCOS anyway, that sometimes happens... and it's MISERABLE... until i have the next one, i will cramp, swell, have a headache, be twice as tired, and basically be intolerant to people's stupid bullshit... LOL. believe it or not, i am "the quiet girl"... so i really DON"T act like this ALL the time, lol... i swear. But when i am already feeling bad, and am pushed to the edge... i will snap and go off on people. I have been dealing with that chick's snottiness for almost a full year now without comment... but today... well. LOL. just wasn't the day... her jaw dropped open... she had to physically shut her mouth because i actually talked shit to her about her snotty attitude, and how i didn't appreciate being treated like a moron or a liar. It apparently REALLY throws people for a loop when you look them in the eye and give them a big fat dose of truth. She's lucky i didn't look at her and say "you're being a total cunt... you realize this... right? it's not that people don't like you because you're ugly... it's because you're a fkn BITCH." grrrrrrrrr. she shouldn't feel bad... i jumped on the jerk i work with today for well... being a jerk to me. I despise rudeness... i am very polite to him and show common courtesy even though i don't like him. i expect the same in return. sometimes i dont' get it. usually i dont' say anything. today... i did. *L* that was fun. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

ok, so anyway. that's my rant about the allergy center bitch and her snotty attitude and how she went home today with the imprint of a size 7 shoe on her ass crack. thank GOD i made it home. without killing anyone, i mean, lol. it's nice and quiet here... and COOL. it was hotter than hell in the allergy center, which probably contributed to my crankiness... i don't breathe well at all when it's warm, and usually start to wheeze and cough, and get irritated. The only other life form here is the CAT. and yayyyyyy!!!!! she can't talk!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] sounds perfect to me, hahahaha. i think i'd better seclude myself, otherwise everyone i know will hate me in the morning.... *L*

*gives you ALL big smushy kisses and tight-squeeze hugs, cuz YOU don't make me ill*... lol... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Snotty Poo does not sound pleasent.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

-gets out my red pen and fixes that spelling error-

p l e a s a n t

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] 's ROgue....and slicks TJ...cuz.... i can [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

damn...*squeezy huggs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*huggs shelley, mrs g, and amy*....

i'm feeling better today... i think. *L*... yesterday was just a fussy kinda day.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah for you! I work with one of those stupid
    people everyday so I know what it is like to
    deal with snotty *I am in charge* bitches! She
    has been getting knocked down quite a few pegs
    around here lately cause the guys are tired of
    her bitching on me *L* I dont have to say a
    word to her......the guys do it for me!

*HUGS* [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] right back at ya!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Too bad that bitch wasn't around today. now THAT sucked... talk about a missed opportunity to smirk about something. I paid for my new bottle of injection serum today, which was only 20% of the full price, hehe. AND i paid my balance IN FULL. i woulda loved to have just taken that check and crammed it... errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. well... nevermind... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you should introduce it to your Ex...LOL [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That would work..LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

EXCELLENT idea!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast