Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi hi hi!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] i am fine!!! except i'm home today cuz i'm an idiot and sorta fell up my steps.... [img]eek.gif[/img] my steps don't have backing to them, and i stepped too far back onto the step... so that when i lifted my foot, it was caught under the step above, and blam! there go my pillows, my alarm clock, PJ's, everything i was carrying with me, lol. (i had to spend the night with my mom, my dad was away on a business trip).... sooo, i stayed home, took painkillers, and slept all day, *L*.... hopefully it will be better tomorrow...s*

ah! i had NO idea the weather was so bad where you are!! it's been in the 40's and 50's here all week long... except for today, it looks sorta nasty out there, and feels cold from in here! As far as tornados, lol, we don't really get em, cuz of the mountains... thank goodness, i'm terrified of that crap... *L*.... how are you doing? i shoulda went to your board and read first before i replied, but i'm lazy, and i just wanted to send a reply before i *looks at the time* jump in the shower and get ready for dinner... s*

Work seems to be fine for once, actually, lol. I don't wanna kill anyone yet this week, and tomorrow's friday, so i'm thinkin that's probably a good thing! hahaha, my nemesis has been there all week long, even, and we've managed to not kill one another! *L*... only because i know he's not gonna be here all next week... *wink*

how bout you? how are things going, other than being snowed on and blown away? *HUGGGGS*... i'm glad to see that you're safe and sound....! i was starting to wonder about ya! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

awwwww, bad me. i don't watch grey's! lol... they tell me stuff here and there at work... i know i should watch it... i just hate getting tied down to watching something every week without fail... i'm too spur or the moment for that kinda stuff, lol... (don't tell the Sopranos that though, cuz as soon as it comes on, i'll be watching it every sunday night... yay!!) i think last week's catch up for Grey's was: Macy didn't die, her mother did. and McDreamy is still dreamy!!!" lol.... (mmm, patrick dempsey... i have LOVED him since those two 80's movies... do you remember? One was "Can't Buy Me Love", where he pays his popular neighbor chick to pretend she's dating him... he was such a nerd in the beginning!!! lol... then there was "Loverboy" where he was the pizza delivery boy/gigolo.... heh... fuck i'm old. *dies laughin*.....

anywyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. other than a sore back and a cranky disposition today, i'm doing great! not sure about my weekend yet though... i think my best friend is off tomorrow night and saturday night, so maybe she'll get a sitter (i.e. her hubby, hehe) for the kids, and we'll go out and do something! (aka shopping, lol), or i may wind up just going over there and watching some SNL or etc... who knows... nothing intensely exciting so far...

i'd be staying home watching Inuyasha DVD's incessantly if i'd been able to sign up for netflix sooner! lol. Maybe it's a good thing i didn't, or i wouldn't get anything done... *chuckles*.... i was watching it on adultswim and missed taping 2 episodes... well. i had NO idea it was so hard to get ahold of the episodes! i thought i would just hop on limewire and download them... nope. couldn't find them... went to blockbuster... nope... don't have ANY of the entire series, OR any of the movies... and to order it in so that i could rent it... would cost me $180... WTF????? that's more than buying the whole SEASON that i missed the episodes in... but i don't really wanna do that either... sooooooooo, don, who is of course my expert advice and mentor on all things inuyasha, came up with the idea of looking on netflix.... and omg! they have the WHOLE THING!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i'm gonna start all over, with episode #1, and when i finish my 3 dvd's of it, i can return them, and in a day or so, i'll get 3 more to watch! that's awesome. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i left off right at a good part, though, i'll have a hard time not just sending the DVD's back til i get to season 3... hahaha. oh well. i'll manage SOMEHOW...s*

so what have YOU been up to miss thang, hmmm? *G*... i'm gonna go read your board later and find out.. it's gone from 3 to 3:25, though, so it's definitely shower time, lol, if i wanna be presentable at dinner at 5.... *G*....

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! .... and.... believe it or not? i just got the card you sent me in january... lmao. i had no clue it was even there, i had like 100 unread emails... (i forget to check it...sometimes...ooops. *L*) but i got it!!!!! lol, finally... and thank you... *VBS*....

*takes the smooches you left, and sends more right back atcha, with some huggggs for balance*.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]eek.gif[/img] i had to go back and replace my smilies with *s 's and *wink*'s, because stupid HB won't let you use more than 6... that was a HELLA long post, dammit, i needed more smilies!!!!! [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

RA , That was a long post. here are more smileys for you. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

pete

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

switch to decaf....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ROguey [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Happy FRiday my friend !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*pounces*... chloeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... [img]smile.gif[/img] Happy Friday to you too!!! even though my work week isn't over so it seems, lol... friday is still good... that just means even if i DO have to be there this weekend... no one ELSE will be... [img]wink.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]