Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Disgusting as it may be, it is still just an expression of people's interests and beliefs. It stands as a testament to the cruel and twisted thoughts of humankind. But how is this any different than the anti-homosexual message in much of todays rap, the torture of detainees by the united states government, the corporate theivery met with slaps on wrists, or the closed-eye glance the "civilized" world gives to the global aids and poverty epidemics? The collective psyche of mankind is evil (as defined in the judeo-christian code of morality that americans follow, ourselves included). To be outraged at the events unfolding around us is to forget the attrocities that lie within our own actions.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Disgusting as it may be, it is still just an expression of people's interests and beliefs. It stands as a testament to the cruel and twisted thoughts of humankind. But how is this any different than the anti-homosexual message in much of todays rap, the torture of detainees by the united states government, the corporate theivery met with slaps on wrists, or the closed-eye glance the "civilized" world gives to the global aids and poverty epidemics? The collective psyche of mankind is evil (as defined in the judeo-christian code of morality that americans follow, ourselves included). To be outraged at the events unfolding around us is to forget the attrocities that lie within our own actions.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Frist of all its not just and expression of their beliefes, half of their songs are just from mien kampf, and other things related to hate, so they are stealing the ideas of people such as Hitler, if they want to express their ideas of white power then they must do so in their own words. And it isnt diffrent then the anti-homosexual in rap music, that is why I hate rap music as well because it is tasteless thoughtless crap. And its people that say, oh this is so smiliar to many other tings that they allow to it to be accepted. You must start somewhere, to stop the hatered that plauges mankind. You cant just say oh its like this and that so what.
    Not to mention that if this is expressing their ideas let me express mine. Those people are the scum of the earth, they are the ones that allow the barriers of hatred and racisim to stand strong. They have the right to say what they want and so do I.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The scum of the earth according to who? Its easy to judge it from our position, but there are so many factors leading to that person's position. And is that mentality that much different from our exploitation of foreign workers, or the rampent racism towards those of the muslim faith? What about any hatred towards a different group, be it democrats, republicans, gays, christians, non-christians, and basically any lack of tolerance for someone that is simply different.

You say they are the scum of the earth, but that is only in OUR moral code. A pattern of beliefs and actions deeply rooted in our culture. Why is verbal hate inherantly worse than pollution? Why is it worse to hummanity than our standard of living when millions die of starvation? Its all relative. I guess my stance would be "ill allow it".

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are certin laws of human nature, the right to live, prosper and to be happy, and its people like that who stop others from prusing those rights. That makes them the scum of the earth. Neo-Nazis have no rights. Why? They want to kill people to "cleanse" the world of inferior beings, among other barbaric goals. I draw the line when a group supports fascism, and genocide.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BURN! good job labeling rap music justin. I think we all know from the first matrix that a perfect world does not work. There is always going to be some kind of hate in this world. I think there are more important issues to worry about than this. I doubt nazis will gain power again any time soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did adress your points, im sorry if you fail to see the response.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You haven't adressed any of my points, so its futile to just repeat myself. Anyone else want to weigh in on this?

Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im with paul on his first post to this topic. he lost me on his second. justin, i have to say i disagree with you. i agree with paul, i believe it is entirely their right to say it. eliminating the problem will not work. there are other solutions to dealing with this problem (and yes, i feel it is a "problem" that needs to be adressed).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast