Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm You should still be able to stay in school I believe, however they might kick you off the campus however. But that I believe is the worst thing that could happen

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, so we all know the story by now. I kinda got caught smoking in my room. No hard proof, but they might not need it to find me guilty. I just had a meeting with the assistant dean of students (fucking black gorilla, coulda ripped out my heart and fed it to me before I died). So, what do you predict my punishment to be? I also admidted to a liquor charge from a bottle they did find. So what will be my punishment? Will I get to stay in school?

Inactive Member ShopKoSuccessStory's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the assisstant dean will call you up and ask for some weed. then you guys will proceed to smoke in his office, and then run to the grocery store for some midnight munchies and go back to his place and watch office space. you will prolly smoke a bowl at his place as well. then, half way through office space, you get an incredible urge to go in his hot tub. for fun (no homosexual implcations...). and when you suggest this idea to him, he thinks its an awesome idea. you both change into swim suits and get into the hot tub, and there you smoke a bowl. you both are completely blazed, and after about 10 minutes of silence the assisstant dean asks you... 'paul, what is the meaning of life?' to which you reply 'get high and eat snacks.' the dean laughs so hard, he decides to give you passing grades in all your classes, no matter what. you are then so ecstatic you get out of the pool and start running around cheering making funny paul like noises (you know, the ones you make when your drunk and/or excited) and the dean laughs hysterically the whole time. about then you realize its 2am and you have class in the morning so its time to head out. you realize you didnt turn off office space and the credits are rolling now, and the assisstant dean comments on it, laughs to himself, turns it off, then sees you out the door. as you walk to your car he yells, 'we should do this again sometime!' and you yell back 'for sure!' and that is the end of that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wow i just had the strangest dream. in the dream, all of our friends went to school together. everyone, from team computer to you guys. so i went to this one class, and i got kicked out for being too smart or too dumb (i dont know which!!) but on some standardized test i got a .02 score, but a 89.7 percentile in math. very strange. anyways, i get transferred from that one class to this other class that EVERYONE is in. i mean everyone like all of our friends, so its like a screw around class. but anyways, after the first class im talking to michelle hansen, who wants to go hang out at her house. so, we stop in this like funeral home place, cuz both our dads just died, mnichelle gets so upset she leaves. and for some reason a couple days pass while im in that place, and im the only one that attends michelles dads funeral. so, i reschedule it instead. so then i leave to tell michelle, and check out where i scheduled hers and my dad to be buried (its on some island, i remember that michelles dads plot was E2 and my dads was real close to it at D something.) anyways after i check that out, michelle justin and i start driving to her house, but we stop at a soft pretzel/waynes like place for a while. we go in there and the dream kind of ends.

and here is why i posted this on this thread. it cuts to a scene of me and paul, i dont remember the scenary and i just cant describe it. anyways, it cuts to a scene of me paul and windecks, and paul is just like 'because of your response to what my punishment will be with the assisstant dean' (you know, this thread) 'im gonna kick you off the message board.' windecks agreed. then i asked justin (whos appparently there at this point) and he agreed as well. i got confused and the dream ended.

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!?!?!

edit: btw, to give you a better visual of what everything was like, it felt like the future, and everything was pretty much made out of glass. there were vibrant colors of purplpe green blue and aqua. and the outside was a city, then outside the city was a desert, very clean and beautiful desert. that is where that soft pretzel stand is. it was very eerie.

sorry for such a long post.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Windecks ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is this before or after consumption of psycoactives?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no names please, for legal reasons please call me windecks

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nope, no consumption of any kind of psychoactives.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Windecks ]</font>