Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi there, I just wanted to say that my site has been updated to include some photo's of John from the Miss Saigon brochure and some stage door pics, you can find the site at
    John Partridge Fan Page
    I have linked to this message board in the Links section of the site, please feel free to come and have a look around, leave a message or two!
    Thanks for your time
    Laura
    [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you!
    Those pics are great! I wanna see him in Miss Saigon although all of that is so not John.. You know what I mean..? [img]confused.gif[/img]
    I'm sure he's doin great in his role but it's so different from all the roles he ever played.. And I don't really like his hair to be honest.. I know that's quite random. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Anyway, thanks a lot for bringing up something new about Johnny.

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you aren't already member, please come and join! The more, the merrier and I gave Johnny the address and he said he'd have a look, so you never know!

Love and Hugs
    Laura

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow, that makes it kinda scary! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I visit your site quite often, but I'm not a member yet.. I guess I'll sign in soon.. After all you are doing your part to keep this board alive too! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh, please email me at [email protected] , I might have something John-related that you may be interested in!
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Love and Hugs
    Laura
    x [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You can judge for yourself what Johnny is like in "MS".

Bui-Doi 03.08.05

Bui-Doi 06.08.05

Any other wishes? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ October 28, 2005 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Rerina ]</font>

Kelliiii

He does an absolutely beautiful job... wow! I think it's very good! His voice *still* sends shivers through me - I haven't heard him sing in a very long time & I personally think it's very well done. wow! That's such bullshit what I've been reading on the other sites. That's the best rendition I've ever heard. wow...Thank you Rerina. I'm glad you shared.

Kelliiii

god - i just listened to it again & i'm floored. fantastic - utterly fantastic. compared to what i've heard on the amercian national tour, john is leagues above. he's got one of the greatest voices. i can honestly say that this has to be one of the best songs i've ever heard him perform in the many years that i've heard him live. ignore the rude comments from others, john, you're doing a great job from what i hear. bravo my dear.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am in total agreement with what you're saying. I saw him in Nottingham about 2 months ago and thought he was absolutely amazing. I'd never seen either Jophn or the show live before but I had listened to the sound track (and of course John in Starlight Express and the Cats DVD) on many occasions. After reading all the comments about John's performance I wasn't quite sure what to expet but all I can say is I thought it was incredible. I was moved to tears when he sang Bui Doi and I can tell you that very rarely happens. As soon as I came back from nottingham I went and booked tickets for the opening and closing nights in Manchester and I'm hoping to go at some point in the middle as well. Sorry for the long post but just had to stick up for him.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree, I have heard a few different "Johns" in Miss Saigon and I much prefer JP, I suppose I'm slightly biased but how can anyone not love his voice??
    Love and Hugs to all
    Laura
    >^..^<

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast