Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

right. all you british folks. go see this when it opens... and shower Jon Robyns with my love (OMG squeal), and throw some Capt'n Crunsh at him, I'm sure he'll get the joke (uh, maybe not, still...). And then afterwards, put him on the next ship/plane/train to germany, cause we'll want him back.

Yeah, how much is a trip to London?

(uh, Jon is Mark in the current prod of Rent in Frankfurt, and is bloody birlliant, hence the squealage)

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ January 30, 2006 09:20 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anna!!! *sobs*
    I'm going to London this spring and when I heard AveQ was opening in London at that time I wanted to see it. Then again none of my friends wanted to come with me and I thought it too expensive and was almost over it and now you do THAT to me? [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    That guy is so good and I want to see him.. Which part is he doing? (I think I've got a suspicion.. >_<)

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

not me doing that to you hon, it's Jon's faults, or the casting director's fault, or...

I've got a suspicion too, no more. I don't know whether Astrid asked him what part he was going to do ::sigh:: I'll ask.

I'd be surprised if he was a lead though, I mean it'd be awesome, cause clearly Jon is awesome, but he's also pretty young, pretty new in business and as far as I know has no west-end experience whatsoever.

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ January 30, 2006 11:47 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

uhm, you know, you might want to kill me doubly now because I say this with, you know, the maybe-not-being able to see it thing, but...

... apparently he got Princeton

: [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] : someone give me a ticket to London...

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ February 12, 2006 04:16 AM: Message edited by: anna_davey ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Damn it, I knew this was going to happen!!! *sobs*
    Well.. thanks for letting me know..
    I guess if nobody wants to go see it with me, I'll just walk up to the theatre on a boring evening, check whether he's playing and then get myself some cheep tickets.

Bombi [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

meh. I hoped it'd happen but I didn't believe it. Well, at least there will be footwear and stuff.

(Rent & benefit show tonight, whoot!)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You're going?! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I wish I could go and see it just one more time, but I think there's no chance. *sobs*
    Well, weird Worldtour, here I come.. -_-*
    (Is there any news about that tour? I'm starting to doubt it will be coming anywhere near us.)

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yah, it was awesome. Going again on the REAL closing night, it was awesome though, there were more rentheads in the audience than I knew there were in germany, plus I think a few castmembers had family there, it was great!

the world tour, well... the asian part is over, everyone's going home... there might be a european tour in summer or autumn by the same production company but I doubt any of the castmembers ever want to work with them again. I don't think it'll happen, at least not with this production company (cause they suck)