Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

chillpill

Just slip this to anyone who complains, and remember you can do only what you can do!

(I think it's time to slip over to Don's and post under "Fuck You Buddy) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what IS it with this week????? grrrrr, geeeeez. now i have a flat tire. I dunno HOW that happened... i have to sweet talk the guy i work with (grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.) to put that stupid little doughnut lookin half tire on there... until i can get to my parents house so my dad can look at it.. *sigh*. pain in the ass...

i just found out that we are opening 2 MORE labs in the surrounding area... and adding 2 beds to an existing one... this all has to be accomplished by Feb. 1st. Which basically means that for the next week and a half, i will be in the office by myself. dang. much stress, and working with stressed people, trying to cram 3 or 4 weeks worth of work and setting up into a week and a half... lord have mercy on me... for that matter, lord have mercy on THEM. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] lol....