Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am terribly sorry about last night. I had full intentions of playing, even when I came home early from work in utter agony. About 5 PM I was starting to go down hill, feeling tired, my neck spasming badly and getting a headache, so I went down for a nap from which I could not rouse myself. I hate bailing last minute, and for this, I apologize.

I assume we are back to Tindale this Friday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hope you're feeling better and that it wasn't anything serious.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's an old injury. I have 2 compressed vertebra in my neck. If I sleep wrong, or dance vigorously, or go on certain amusement park rides, or work too hard on my feet all day, the muscles spasm and leave my hunched to one side, stiff, barely mobile and in tremendous pain. It then takes days...weeks... months even to correct itself. I am still in pain, but not like I was Friday. Drugs don't help and the doctors are all quacks. Someone I know had a similar problem fixed at a place that charges over $700 per visit for several trips. Even a guaranteed fix wouldn't get me to shell out that kind of money. So I live with it.

Thanks for asking. If it happens again...you'll know the scoop. But it has to be REALLY bad to make me miss D&D [img]wink.gif[/img]