Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

just a place to tell how you're feeling today. no need to make it all one word... vent all ya like... [img]wink.gif[/img]

i'll start... s*
    I'm feeling lazy today... my last day off before a new week of hell begins.... *pouts*... i don't WANNA go back to work, lol... i let my sweetie sleep today and got a few things done earlier... laundry, cleaning, family obligations... fun, exciting stuff... [img]wink.gif[/img] But that means for the rest of the evening/night, my time is free to do whatever i like... just the way i like it... !

<font color="#8B668B" size="1">[ May 21, 2006 07:09 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been sleeping alot...and I mean ALOT!!! I just redid my board though...LOL. I have some pics for you btw. I found them while surfing the other night. Board is looking good!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am feeling pretty good today.

pete

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm dreading the rest of the summer, My 16 year old stepdaughter is out of school since Friday...If I had hair, I would be pulling it out by the roots...Arrrrggggg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm feeling sleepy...but then I'm always sleepy lately, no matter how much sleep I get.
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hmmm...I'm not sure I typed the word sleep enough [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ughhhhhhhhhh.... *covers my eyes*.... sleep sleep sleep SLEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! lol.... i have been looking at nothing BUT sleep all day.... i wanted to sleep, lol, not look at OTHER people sleep, grrr...
    6 hours of someone else's brain waves, eye movements, leg movements, breathing, oxygen levels... looked at in 30 second increments... borrrrrrrrringgggggggggggggg.... i think the treatment for insomnia should be to read fucking sleep studies... *G* so.... today was boring, but still yet ok i guess... nothing bad happened, anyway... *L*... which made it volumes better than yesterday be default... lol... i'll save that little story for Don's board under my "monday" thread.... it is a very fitting monday kinda story.... lol... *wanders off to take a nap so i can stay up with my sweetie later while he's workin*.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay I guess if you count one of my eyes being damn near swollen shut due to my fucking allergies along with the headache from hell and Gran now being a bitch from hell. Obviously I am not doing enough to please her or anyone else in my family at the moment. Well, fuck maybe I DON'T want to fucking live here the rest of my life, maybe I DON'T want to be what they consider single for the rest of my life, and when I buy my next car maybe I just WON'T fucking give a shit if it is "eco-fucking-nomical or not. I am fucking tired of being bitched at for not eating or then eating too much or then not eating the right things and then not sleeping and then when I FINALLY do actually get some sleep sleeping too much and then wow...taking care of babies that aren't my own and watching my homework suffer when I am not the one who agreed to take the kids on in the first place all because the person who DID has shit they would rather do that will just "take a few minutes" and then a few hours later when I have about had it they come back and I am tired and fed up and can't focus on a damn thing and so I suffer....but yet I am not trying hard enough. OH NO...I am NOT doing enough. I can't even watch wrestling or NCIS without her fucking going off about something being not right for fucking crying out loud. TV commercials for fucks sakes. And I get bitched out for staying out of the fucking way and in my room. Ooooh....I'm not moving around enough. WHAT IN THE BLOODY FUCKING HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO?!?!?! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*curling up in a ball, holding my throbbing head, and crying quietly*.... ever have one of those days where everything you do is wrong? where you just wish you were ANYONE...besides yourself...? *snuffling like a little kid*.... BAD day.... *sighs and wanders off*....

Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if anyone needs me i'll be over here with another small ice pack...

Page 1 of 38 1234567891011 ... LastLast