Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*sighs*... the phrase "i'm tired" doesn't seem to touch how i'm feeling right now... i didn't sleep all night last night... again. i can't feel my bad leg from the hip down from sleeping in an uncomfortable unfamiliar bed... not that i actually GOT to sleep any last night... my dad called from the hospital at 12:30 or so, saying that he was sick again, dizzy, couldn't breathe, and that when he went to the bathroom there was blood in it. i freaked out and made him call the nurse... almost 2 HOURS later he called me back and said no one had been in there yet... i made him call the nurse again and hold the phone up to the call button. *laughin*. someone was there in 2 minutes flat. *shrugs*... i simply asked them if there was only ONE nurse or person on that floor that was able to come in and ask "what's wrong" and document it, and decide whether or not a doctor should be paged. for fuck's sake, already. I said ya know what, i hope there's no one ELSE on that floor that's been bleeding from the ass for 2 hours without help. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. fucking stupid ass fucking people. I wanted to go up there, but he said no.... that there was nothing i could do anyway but sit there and wait, i m ight as well be in bed at least resting if not sleepin... so i stayed awake all night worrying and wondering... today apparently things are exactly the same. no one has been in and talked to them about anything, etc... no wonder so many people fucking die around here.... if he DID have a bowel obstruction and was bleeding like that without anyone checking him. grrrrr. i've SEEN what happens to people who have an unchecked obstruction that continues to get worse. it gets worse... and worse... and worse... then you come in and find your patient choking to death on their own shit. [img]eek.gif[/img] i think everyone involved could do without THAT, call it a fkn hunch.

work is not being all that sympathetic, either... well, to my face apparently no one is saying anything, but it's the opinion of people in general apparently that there's no need for me to be leaving early to go to the hospital and etc. When i left yesterday, i didn't ASK. i TOLD them i was going. Because no matter how much i care about my job, this place doesn't mean FUCK compared to my dad. i'm leaving early AGAIN today... and i'm getting sick myself, so i may very well not be here some next week because of that if things get worse. I'm sick and tired of being the one to worry about it. I can't help that the guy i work with is sick. i can't help his mother in law is dying. I feel bad for him, but that doesn't mean i can drop MY entire life and be here no matter what, to do the scoring. My boss CAN help, she just doesn't. and everyone always says she doesn't have time, yet oddly enough i have seen her online taking computer generated quizzes, checking out her myspace, playing games, and surfing at LEAST once a day EVERY day. If she has time to do that, why does she not have time to help ME out, when i am trying to do it all by myself, plus have all this crap going on? and then they expect you not to be pissed about this stuff. right now they are all off getting their eyebrows waxed on company time, and getting paid for it. Meanwhile all of us sick people that have family in the hospital are here working... *just shakes head*... anyway. now someone is here for a pulse ox study to be read, and since no one else is here, i'll have to go do that too....*sighs*... why doesn't EVERYONE just leave for the day, and i'll just fucking stay here and run the whole damn place....

*stalks off*... fuck this. i'm leaving here in just a little while. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Go on an ass kicking spree. If you wind up killing them you can just put them in the sleep labs and tell the cops "No, they're all just sleeping". That should give you enough time to make it to Canada.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chuckles*... that made me snort laugh..... [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aww Rougue *HUGS* ya....

BUT.......I agree with Revs suggestion....it
    could work.......*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL... after a while the place would start to stink, though.... the neighbors would call the health department and complain... *G*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you can hide in one of our sheds here in my backyard! WOO lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With all the B.S over tainted pet food, The bodys could be converted to organic pet food...think about it...make a little profit, and no body to connect you to the crime, and For a little change in my hand I can give you a really good alibi [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you are so sick, rog.... i love it. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hehehe..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If you tink I'm sick now, You should have seen me before I entered into the Federal Witness protection progr....Ooops....Nevermind [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*chuckles*... [img]tongue.gif[/img]