Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Are we going shopping today girls??? my alarm is set for 4am... *L*. Stores open at 5.... woo hoo!!! good thing i got paid early on wednesday, eh? hmmmm... or maybe NOT so good... *chuckles*.....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

lol, i bailed, pete.... i didn't get up this morning and go, cuz i was still awake when it was time to get up... *L*.... i got side-tracked last night talking to a friend, and didn't even realize the time... hahaha. So i'm getting ready to go right now with my mom. Hey, that's even better, lol, because in addition to buying things for everyone else, i'll be with my mom, who is taking me shopping for the clothes portion of my christmas present... *L*... i get to pick out, she gets to pay.... can't beat that, hehehe... then again, i don't get them til christmas, haha. Don says that's lame, cuz there's no suprise element. To which i replied, i don't wanna wear clothes that were picked out by my MOM!! omg, i'd look like the flying nun without the hat or something... everything would be up to my neck, and down to my ankles... *L*.... i'd be dressed like a quaker chick... [img]tongue.gif[/img] so off i go in a few, to facilitate a stop at Starbuck's for my all time favorite white chocolate fudge espresso, and some hard core shopping.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there is no black friday in my world...

im calling it "green friday" i got a smiley face this morning....

wooT ! ! !

-spins chair-

hope you got some good deals !

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if RA is having fun ?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*smoOooOOOches chloe*... where have you BEEEEEEEEEEEEEN? *squeeeeeeeeals*...

i went out with my mom later in the day and got done picking out my presents from HER, lol, save a few i don't know about... i usually get mostly clothes for christmas, and generally some perfume and maybe some jewelry... *L*... and money... money is always good in my book... lol.

i didn't go to the mall though... *makes a face*... i HATE the mall... there is NOTHING good in there, other than Bath and Body Works, mmmmmmmm... which is where i get a good deal of my present for the girls i need to buy for... *L* i don't like practical presents... let someone ELSE buy them practical presents... *L*... i like luxury items... giving people things that they wouldn't ordinarily spend money on for themselves....