Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ugh don't really know where to begin other than so many people here at AW/HB has gotten hurt all the fussing and fighting is really going nowhere but one big argument is all, when it dies down it starts back up...can't we just drop it all and each of us go our merry lil way? life is too short
    I think it was Chloe that said ~Briar would be looking down at this right now and be so saddened.
    i just want to clear myself im in no way involved with this bickering if fingers are pointed because i didn't take up for someone its because its better to zip the lips and not side with anyone..ive learned that through passed experiences and i'll continue to do so *S*
    im like EVO lets all drop it act like it never happened and go about our day to day life cause you never know what tomorrow will bring ..... *group hugs*

CanadianGirl

I totally agree with you ~Twi~ *hugs*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

love you both girls..just know it.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] ..twi..this places looks fantastic..i LOVE it!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yanno this was all in jest for a while...I mean I didnt like what was said to Blaze....or how she was treated but now Im really starting to get pist over all this.

When my ass was being jumped every fucking time I posted somewhere.....Nobody said shit..Finally I stand up for myself and all hell breaks lose..so if you mean I sit back and let someone crap all over me for the sake of keeping the peace it wont happen......Only when I did stand up for myself and others did this get out of hand..Funny enough when I was TAKING THE SHIT...everything was fine....
    I didnt do a thing to these fucking people ..I didnt say anything about them..I didnt imply I was talkin about them I didnt even go near them..but everytime I turned around my name was coming up somewhere.....
    So basically ...If You cant take shit..dont be fucking dishing it out....

Yep.....Im a little annoyed now... [img]mad.gif[/img]

Hi twi..*L*

CanadianGirl

I took alot of bullshit for the longest time from alot of people either it was from the pool or on here at HB...I use to let it bother me and now if i dont like it...ALL i have to do is click the X...I know it wasnt right for what happened and what was said...I didnt find Evos posted offensive at all...I dont get why Wiq would jump on him like that for, then jumpin on Blaze...I think your a very nice person heidi and you dont fuck around you tell it how it is...spunky you are *L*...YOUR a wonderful person...I dont blame you for being pissed cuz its your name that is getting rub down and it just aint damn right...I just wish everyone would just drop everything and move on...life is too short to keep fighting like this...Blaze your a wonderful person... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ...very loving caring person...Twi baybeeee c'mere give me a kiss baybeeee *L* *smooches*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I understand your point CG..and for a long time I let it go...and im not the type to do that..but I did to " keep the peace"..Even when someone I didnt know came from nowhere and jumped on me at every turn...I also realize this is the internet and people wouldnt dare say the shit to you real time that they would here

....I realize its immature..and I shouldnt of let it get to me...but yanno...Sometimes you need to stand up and say fuck off.......when you feel its needed and I did...
    Plus working doubles has made me cranky as hell..*L*
    But otherwise........I know that your points are right and well taken......I just had enough I guess.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Also ..notice when every time I stand up for myself shit hits the fan around here...when I dont say anything its all fine.....and Im sure alot think that makes me the shit disturber..but think of this
    When is the last time I said anything Or took issue ..Or the last time any of my "friends" here felt I betrayed them...Gone behind their backs..had someone come to them with something I might of said about them..When was the last time I hurt anyone I consider a friend?

anyway .........I know its bullshit...Im just cranky today..*L*

<font color="#ADA56B" size="1">[ March 26, 2004 10:57 AM: Message edited by: heidi! ]</font>

CanadianGirl

I hear ya...A person can take ONLY so much from someone either its on here or in real life...words are very hurtful no matter where they are said...I'm sure things will boil over eventually [img]smile.gif[/img]

CanadianGirl

yanno heidi..I think that is so on true...I think it still would of went on if you didnt say anything and btw your not a shit disturber [img]smile.gif[/img] ...They just cant handle your honesty

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

Originally posted by heidi!:
    but yanno...Sometimes you need to stand up and say fuck off.......
    <font size="3" face="Tahoma, regular">as much as i hate to say it...heidi...i have to
    agree with the much hated person...FOAD...you
    really need to stand up to people and tell them..
    FUCK OFF AND DIE....at times *LMAO* i have finally learned to say it...at work...and it has
    made a huge difference at the way people treat
    me....they dont fuk with me as much anymore *G*
    they found out this chick dont take the shit like
    she used too...