Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would have to say that iam a Dolphin of corse because they are sweet and gentle like me heheheheee

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

I would have to say I am my favorite animal, the wolf. Because I am very protective of my territory, my children and family. I am very aggressive in protecting my territory and children though. I don't share my food with anyone*L* Except maybe my kids*L*
    I have a short temper like the wolf, and can easily be set off. I love them and think wolves are so beautiful and free and free spirited. I would love to have one as a pet if I could tame it from a puppy on up as it got older.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny you should say that Genie ,my neighbors has a pet wolf and he is beautiful, they have raised him since he was a pup. abandoned on dirt road in the country, perhaps his mom was injured and killed and he was lost down the road. but he is sooooo beautiful he thinks he is a dog *LOL* well basically he is *L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

OH DAMN!!! For real?? Where do they live??? If they EVER breed him, I want one of the puppies. I'll even come pick it up. I'll even pay if they sell them. I WANT ONE!!!!! If they ever, ever breed him, GIRL, get ahold of me*L*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes girl for real you prolly would want them to breed it with another wolf so it would look like him he is a dark smokey gray in color he has the slanted eyes yanno that goes back with the fur on his face he has a bushy tail with a white tip on the end when i can take a pic of him i will and i will show ya he is sooooo purtay and a sweet wolf he is *S*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    OMG!!!! SHUT UP TWI!!!! YOU ARE GIVING ME WOLF FEVER!!!!! *LMAO*
    Dammit, I want one NOW *LOL* I'm dead serious, as soon as they breed him, if and when they do and the puppies are old enough I AM THERE GIRL!!! Even if they breed it with another dog that isn't a wolf, even the puppy being "part wolf" is good enough for me!!!! HELL YEAH girl, send me a picture!
    OMG, you have given me wolf fever! Is tonight a full moon, I think I'm turning into a wolf. Falls outta my chair onto the floor in pain, holding my sides, morphing into:

wwyawn

wpic2

<font color="#FF6600" size="1">[ September 30, 2003 08:46 PM: Message edited by: Genie_thegiggler ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok genie he looks like the second pic of the wolf you posted only he is a dark smokey gray all over except for the tip of his tail is white,its hard to get a pic of him cause they keep in inside all the time in fear someone will steal him but the next time he is out i will zap a digital for ya *S*