Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lauras gone off to get married or sumthin, im in charge of the john msn group...gah! wil u lot help me update it pls?? im useless but people seem to wana kno things....im not worthy of bein in charge...argh! iv got a few pics to post, once iv done that....nothin!help! please! wot do i do??

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's getting married? How long does that take? *lol*
    Anyway, you'll have to remind me to wish her all the best when she's back! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now what kind of help do you need? I mean, I can translate informations from the Russel Hotel... (Although they're all angry cause we keep on talking about John and nothing else! It's sooo mean! What else shall we talk about, huh?)
    ...but I'm not good in programing stuff... -_-*

Bombi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have no idea, a while?? [img]confused.gif[/img] I've never got married before, so I don't know

just any help, any information on him or anything. I always check on this board for my own interest, but I feel bad putting anything I hear off here onto the site because its not mine, and i feel like im stealing it or sumthin...i kno, am strange, so if I hear anything on here, I'll always ask you before I put it on there, laura linked this board on the page (I dont kno if she asked permission kelli, so if no i'll ask it now...is it ok?) so people on there have the oppertunity to come look on here, but they dont seem to do that, since a lot didnt even know the taboo dvd was out. I feel bad for not telling them now, see? this is why i shouldnt have been left in charge

KelliM

cablebow - yep the link on the site is ok w/me - no problems! And, you certainly do not have to ask for permission to post abt anything you hear on this site on your board - feel free to do whatever! this is a friendly, sharing board - we're all here just to chat & hang-out - no permission needed for anything (lol w/in limitis)

<font color="#990009" size="1">[ April 06, 2004 08:06 PM: Message edited by: KelliM ]</font>

KelliM

just sent you some pics for your site cablebow - to hotmail

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kelli? There aren't any pics you didn't show us, are there? [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

KelliM

@bombi - yeah they are the ones I tried to post here but it didn't work - just check the other site when cablebow gets them up. they are just rent days ones - but ones i don;t think have been seen before

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll put them up tomorrow night for you, when I get the laptop back. Thanks again Kelli [img]smile.gif[/img] and everyone [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]