I jus came here to wish everyone of you a Happy New Year jus in case i dont make it back here again frown...some of you know that i've been goin down hill in the last few months...*watchin my head spin* alot of shit has stirred up in my life...*sigh*...Ray Ray *smoochlicksgropessucks* you are the best you've been there for me every step of the way...when i needed someone to talk to i knew i could count on you to be there for me...John(UK) you and i are best friends you've always been there for me, i wouldnt know what to do if i didnt find you as my friend, you helped me out so much...sweet(f) *hugs* love you girl your like a big sister to me...AngelKiss *hugs* i love you girl ...Tye *hugs* ...chloe *smootches you*...Kerala *hugs* when i get back we can do our board hoppin biggrin...maybe i'll do that before i leave tonight smile...who knows when i'll be back maybe New Years Eve i jus need to clear my head and try to get things back...I lost alot in my life in the last few months *sigh*...well guys take care love you all...Raz your not the only one hurtin so you remember that ok *hugs*...jus take one day at a time and things will work out for you smile...damn i better go now...take care all of you, so you all when i get back...I'll come on now and then to check but doubt that i'll be stayin on long anymore...*shrugs*

------------------
CanadianGirl
M???h??f

[This message has been edited by CanadianGirl (edited December 29, 2001).]