Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alexandra Paul vs. Carmen Electra

A repost of the previous chapter (with a few corrections) before the new one.

The Fight Begins ? Alexandra vs. Carmen
    Standing face to face with their opponents Alexandra regretted her choice in footwear as her main adversary Gena was wearing heels! And that meant that the usually one inch shorter blond now appeared at least an inch taller than Alexandra.

Gena noticed it too and didn't miss the opportunity to walk up to Alexandra and look down on her, "Oh my, what have you been doing Alexandra? Not only do you look scrawny but you look?so small!" She thrust her breasts into Alexandra's, "There should no longer be any doubt that I'm bigger than you in every respect!" she said and pushed Alexandra back with her chest. Approving comments could be heard from the crowd.

Alexandra retained her cool even if she felt a little rattled. She stepped to the side, instead of trying to push Gena back, "A bigger loser?" she replied with a smile. Gena snorted and returned next to Carmen.

There were numerous beautiful women gathered around the combatants but Alexandra could not take her eyes of Gena - the blond woman looked stunning! It was only a few days since their last encounter and yet Alexandra could see changes in Gena. Positive changes. The blond woman had gained a lot of definition in her arms and even some size; she wasn't yet as defined as Alexandra, or Pam, but now the size difference between Alexandra's and Gena's arms was even more pronounced.

Through the black t-shirt Gena was wearing Alexandra could see her firm boobs, but also what interested Alexandra more, her well-sculpted abdominal muscles. Her dark blue jeans fit perfectly on her clearly muscular legs. Alexandra marveled at how Gena could look so feminine?so femme despite it all. She could feel her heart beat faster in anticipation.

Gena licked her lips unconsciously as she eyed Alexandra. The brunette hadn't changed that much since their last encounter; Alexandra was still the same athletic tomboy as before. And the same irrational attraction was also there. Her eyes roamed up and down on the brunette's body ? jeans and t-shirt?athletic physique; slender hips; wide, flat chest?all these made her a bit boyish, further enhanced by her short hair. Maybe this butchness was what attracted Gena?

The guests had gathered around the fighters. They were surprisingly silent as they whispered amongst themselves. There didn't appear to be consensus about which team was the favorite ? all four fighters had their own admirers.

After the initial ogling Pamela stepped in front of Carmen while Alexandra positioned herself in front of Gena. There was no time wasted on trash talk, no intimidation attempts ? all four women wanted to get down to business, the sooner the better. Everybody was ready?But then something unexpected happened, well unexpected for Alexandra and Pamela at least; Gena moved to the side and Carmen stepped in front of Alexandra, "Sorry, but you're not going to face her!" she said with a grin.

"But?" Alexandra was baffled by this ? she had taken it for granted that Gena would want to fight her. She definitely wanted to fight Gena. With Gena?and so much else to look at, Alexandra had hardly noticed Carmen today. Carmen was dressed, as had been agreed upon. It didn't surprise Alexandra that Carmen's boots had almost ridiculously high heels but despite the heels the 5'3" woman was still several inches shorter than Alexandra. Carmen had cut her t-shirt to reveal her feminine six-pack. The woman looked fit, with sculpted arms and a nice abdomen, but she didn't appear as powerful as the others. However, looks can be deceiving as Alexandra knew - two weeks earlier the smaller woman had overpowered and humiliated her! Alexandra had spent much time wondering what would have happened to her had not Pam rescued her that day.

Unbeknownst to Alexandra, Gena and Carmen had devised a plan. They had both agreed that Alexandra wouldn't be a problem and that Pamela was the only real threat. They had decided that one would engage Pam and keep her occupied while the other one would quickly deal with Alexandra. Then they would join forces and together take down Pam. Neither had volunteered to face Pam alone while both had volunteered to tackle Alexandra. It had finally been resolved with a round of rock-paper-scissors. Carmen had won.

And then it began. Carmen launched an all-out attack on Alexandra with just one goal ? to knock her out quickly. She would definitely play with Alexandra later, but only when Pamela had been taken down.

Alexandra blocked Carmen's two first blows but even so, the power of the blows sent her reeling. Carmen closed in ? adding her strong legs to the assault, kicking and kneeing wildly. Alexandra was horrified by the smaller woman's ferocity; blows were literally raining at her. She was struggling to remain on her feet as each powerful punch and kick forced her to back away.

Many of the women following the fight were shocked at how the larger woman was being manhandled. Steadily Carmen was pushing Alexandra out of the living room towards the main door. Alexandra tried to stop her retreat and launch a counterattack but all she got was a knee to her belly that knocked her against the main door. Alexandra couldn't believe that she was again being overpowered by the smaller woman.

From the get go Carmen had the upper hand and it seemed that there was only one outcome?and then, before Alexandra had delivered a single blow, a punch to her chin made her see stars. If not for the door behind her back she would surely had fallen on her back. Carmen was just to punch Alexandra again when the brunette's knees buckled and she collapsed on the spot.

"Huh?" Carmen looked at the unconscious brunette, "that was a bit too easy!"

A few spectators had followed to the hall and when Carmen saw the cameras in their hands she could not resist the photo opportunity. She put her foot on the unconscious woman's flat chest and took a victory pose flexing her arms. Several pictures were taken. Carmen grabbed Alexandra's short hair and pulled her head up and made a fist in front of Alexandra's closed eyes. Several pictures were again taken as she pumped her biceps in front of her vanquished foe. A crash from the living room reminded Carmen that the bout was not over yet; she dropped Alexandra to the floor and hurried to help her friend.

A worried Lacey Chabert rushed to check on Alexandra. "Is she okay?" Chyler Leigh asked.

"I thought she was tougher than that," Katherine Heigl said disappointedly and followed after Carmen.

[To be continued?]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alexandra Paul vs. Gena Lee Nolin

Back in Action ? Alexandra vs. Gena
    At first it was just a voice. "Are you ok?" Then it was a familiar voice. "Please open your eyes!"

Alexandra opened her eyes to look right into a pair of brown eyes and a cute face around those eyes. It took a moment for her eyes to focus and then another moment for her brain to add a name to the face, "Lacey? ?What happened?"

Alexandra's head was resting on Lacey Chabert's lap, "I was going to ask the same thing?" the little brunette said.

"Nnnngh, my jaw," Alexandra groaned, "How long have I've been out?"

"I don't know I was just so worried about you," Lacey said caressing Alexandra's head, "Several minutes I think."

The gentle touch on her aching jaw felt so good that Alexandra closed her eyes for moment. The pain she could deal with but she was mortified that she had let herself be overwhelmed by Carmen. Again. And in front of Lacey to boot. From the living room she could hear cheers and the sounds of combat ? obviously Carmen and Gena had not yet taken down Pam?which meant that she still had a chance to prove her worth. She knew that to save face she had to get up and rejoin the battle?and to outdo the others.

After a moment Alexandra sat up. "You can do it," Lacey said reassuringly and helped Alexandra up on her feet. If not for Lacey the taller woman would have tumbled over as soon as she got up. The scene was kind of funny with the eight inch shorter Lacey steadying Alexandra.

"Thanks," Alexandra mumbled not sure if she really 'could do it', but she had to try at least. Lacey looked after Alexandra who on wobbly legs staggered towards the sounds of battle.

The living room was a mess, but it was empty. The remaining fighters, and the audience, had moved away from the living room into the adjacent dining room where Carmen and Gena were working on Pamela. Alexandra stopped for a moment in the doorway, amazed at what she saw. Pam was holding her own against Gena and Carmen; she had clearly taken a beating but she had also delivered punishment of her own. "I never realized she was this good?or this powerful!" As she watched Carmen managed to restrain Pam from behind and Gena began hitting Pam like she was a punching bag.

Carmen had her hands full in trying to keep Pam still. The muscles on Pam's arms bulged as she tried to free herself but Gena's fists pummeling into her torso distracted her enough not to succeed. Again and again Gena's fists slammed into Pam's rock hard abs, a few punches hit her chest and breasts, and a few stray punches even hitting her face. And all Alexandra did was watch. She watched Gena's beautifully muscled arms move back and forth. She watched the tight jeans cling to her firm butt and her muscular legs. She watched in awe at Carmen's powerful arms bending Pam's arms behind her back and keeping the blond securely in place. She watched Pam's biceps bulge as she strained to break from Carmen's hold; she watched at Pam's washboard abdomen taking blow after blow.

"Looks like its over," Courtney Cox said.

"Sadly you're right ? she's barely conscious," Claudia Black replied.

"A pity that Alexandra was knocked out so early," Tsianina Joelson said, "I would have wanted to see more of her."

"Yeah, I was wondering what that weakling was doing as Pam's partner. Didn't they realize that she was out of her league?" Yasmine Bleeth cut in.

"I guess Pam has a soft spot for her," Jennifer Garner said sipping her drink.

"She's paying for that now," Yasmine replied.

Pam's struggles began to fade. It was the first time Alexandra had seen Pam helpless?she half wanted Gena and Carmen to finish her off! But what chances would she have against both of them?

With a roar Alexandra rushed through the throng of women watching the beating. With all the momentum she could achieve she tackled Gena and pulled her to the ground. They ended on the floor with Alexandra on top. She punched once before Gena kicked her off with her powerful legs. Alexandra rolled around on the floor and got halfway up when the blond Amazon crashed into her, pushing her out on the patio through the open doors. If not for Grace Park, who had opened the doors only moments before to let some air in, Gena and Alexandra would have crashed through the glass doors. Again Alexandra and Gena rolled around on the ground but this time it was on the cold hard stones of the patio and this time it was Gena who managed to get on top. Tsianina was the first one to rush outside after the two combatants, many others followed her while others remained to follow Pamela's and Carmen's exploits.

"She looks really good, don't you think? Alexandra I mean," Jennifer Morrison said as Gena tried to wrap her legs around Alexandra. "Nice muscle definition!"

"I don't know?she looks kinda skinny next to Gina," Brooke Langton said.

"You're right, but she does look good?wouldn't you like to have her moaning helplessly in your embrace?"

"Sure but I'd much rather have Gena moaning in my arms."

"You're only saying that because you like women with bigger breasts." As on queue Gena had caught Alexandra's chin from behind and was bending the brunette's back backward presenting Alexandra's flat chest.

Brooke and Jennifer watched at Alexandra's agony. "I've also heard that she's not half as tough as people think," Brooke said unable to take her eyes of Gena.

"I could take her," Yasmine Bleeth cut in just as Alexandra managed to break free.

"You keep saying that," Jennifer Carpenter noted.

"Who are you?" the Baywatch babe said glancing at the woman next to her.

"Jennifer Carpenter."

"Jennifer?" Yasmine looked at Carpenter then at Morrison; she looked inside where she caught a glimpse of Garner, "There are too many Jennifers here," she said with a smile, "Well, I keep saying that I can take Alexandra because it's true and-" Her voice was drowned in Gena's scream as Alexandra hip tossed her on to the lawn.

[To be continued?]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Alexandra Paul vs. Carmen Electra

Raccoon, I really love your Alexandra's stories. People thinks the tall and muscular brunette is tough, but they are wrong: she is quite a weakling. She is to skinny and she lacks strenght (that's, of course, my fantasy and I think also your fantasy). Alexandra also knows that. She was nearly always bullied and easily humiliated. Now she looks also psychologically unsure of herself when she has to fight big titted stronger foes. That's what I like of your stories. I think at the end of this fight Pam will be very angry vs her lovely but too weak brunette partner... Please go on! I cant wait...

To Kim&Ginny. You see: my english is very bad. But I'm working of a traduction of my old italian story: Emma Peel vs Ela Weber. I'm going with an "on line traductor" and it is very difficult. I dont know what will happen at the end of my work...if you can understand something...but I would like to send the story to you so if you could you can edited it in a good english for hours friends here.
    Please which is your mail?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krispin View Post
    Raccoon, I really love your Alexandra's stories. People thinks the tall and muscular brunette is tough, but they are wrong: she is quite a weakling. She is to skinny and she lacks strenght (that's, of course, my fantasy and I think also your fantasy). Alexandra also knows that. She was nearly always bullied and easily humiliated. Now she looks also psychologically unsure of herself when she has to fight big titted stronger foes. That's what I like of your stories. I think at the end of this fight Pam will be very angry vs her lovely but too weak brunette partner... Please go on! I cant wait...
    I think you are 100% wrong on Alexandra...She has been in every major fitness magazine I have ever seen and regularly completes in full length Ironman level triathalons... She's a bundle of muscle that few celebs in Hollywood could ever handle, much less in MY fantasy world! I realize that everyone has their fantasy, and I don't want to intrude on yours, but this girl has more muscles in her pinkie than Lindsay Lohan (for example) has in her whole body. Now if Alexandra just had Lindsay's tits....sigh...

I can't post pics yet... Or I'd post some...
    bbb4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, my friend, I'm sure in a real world your are right. But you knows: here it's only a fantasy. Everyone has his fetish and my is a tall slender smal titted girl dominated by a big titted one. So Alexandra is perfect. And I love when she lost her confience, when she suddenly knows she is the weaker of the two.
    Fantasy, only fantasy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

kennaon: Thanks for the 'thank you'.

krispin: Thank you for your comments. It's always fun to know that someone really reads the stories. I know that you like Alexandra to be dominated but personally I have a hard time deciding should Alexandra dominate or be dominated. I have known for a long time how this storyline should end (or was supposed to end)...but I have changed my mind many, many times already. The story has turned out to be something completely different than I originally envisioned (Alexandra was supposed to be the topdog...just look how she destroyed Gena in the first part).

I'd suggest that you go and vote for Alexandra to reenter the FCWF, that way you might get more stories where she is defeated. Link: ...link in my next post as it appears that I can't post links before I have made three valid posts...

bb4: I agree that in reality, at her prime, Alexandra was quite strong. Even today she's in top shape. In fact, on her site she replies to the question "Why do a 9.5 mile swim at 43 years old?", "Because I am stronger and more fit at 43 than I was at 33" Due to her size I think it's safe to say that she's far stronger than the average woman and due to her regular training I dare say that she's stronger than an average woman of her size.

However, I remember an older interview where she said that she's always been in good shape but that she's not as strong as people think. That doesn't really mean much...maybe she was just being modest; besides we don't know how strong these 'people' (whoever they were) thought she was. I think it was the same article where she said that agility is and has always been her weak point and endurance her strongest feature (probably why she's into triathlons). I also recall one of the guys in Baywatch saying that Alexandra was the strongest swimmer of the entire cast and that she and Newman (the real lifeguard) were the two who were able (or maybe allowed) to perform most of the physical feats themselves (climbing, jumping from a moving boat, diving etc.) In 97 in the Triathlete Magazine she was asked "Where you the most athletic actress of the crew?" She replied: "I would not say that at all. Probably all of them were faster runners than I. Everyone was tough. We did our own stunts. ... I know David Chokachi is a very, very good athlete and I know Pamela was very athletic in high school. I was not the most athletic."

A quote from 2001: "I admire firefighters very much and as I am strong and physical I think I am very believable as a firefighter."

Anyway, this story is fantasy so almost anything is possible.

What I've always found interesting with Alexandra is that in one picture she appears quite average, even thin, and in next picture quite muscular. Sure the pictures might be from different times, but this same thing might happen even in the same movie, or episode of Baywatch - in one scene her arms are lean but in the next scene she does something physical and beautiful muscles seem to pop out from nowhere. (This is something that I have noticed with other female celebs aswell).

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is the link to the FCWf Home Page: FCWF Home Page