Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

big-breasted celebs

I know this is a board for fights. But which of the big-breasted celebs has the biggest breasts?
    Please make your vote at misterpoll: Mister Poll: Celebs with big breasts

Maybe you don't know german showgirl and singer Barbara Schoeneberger. Here is an amazing pic: http://images.interpedix.de/3_barbar...300x_thumb.jpg

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Forum Owne GinnyKim's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: big-breasts (Help or hindrance?)

THIS IS GINNY SPEAKING:

Certainly big breasts (and big 'booty') are very much of interest to many readers (and writers) of catfight/wrestling stories. But I question whether they are really much of a help in a fight - or would they just get in the way?

My preference (as a writer) is for my heroines to be "normal" women in every respect save their mental state (which for my characters tends to be all over the place; from hyper-aggressive to downright passive/submissive). Villianesses, on the other hand, are quite often magnificently mammarified (is that even a real word?) - which means they tend to be big breasted, aggressive - and usually brunettes!

I can't speak for Kim, but I'd prefer to see the discussions on THIS BOARD to be more about "celebrity fighting" than about "celebrity breasts" or "celebrity butts" - but we're not going to be deleting posts on this thread.

I WILL point out that there IS a Hostboard site devoted to "Titfighting and Sexfighting" (Titfighting and Sexfighting Forum - Hostboard) in which the subject of breast size would certainly be more appropriate.

Naturally, if someone wanted to post stories HERE about "celebrities" fighting - using whatever rules - we don't mind (as long as you don't kill any celebrities. The world is a sad enough place without us fantasizing about killing "real celebrities" - of which there are far too few who have earned the right to be called 'a celebrity' thru hard work and talent instead of a brief appearance on some "reality show.")

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: big-breasts (Help or hindrance?)

The exception in my always humble opinion, is when the big rack, or big backside is proposed as Juggs of mass Destruction or a weapon of Ass Desruction (OK...those were a stretch, but you get the idea). I love to discuss women's bodies as it relates to combat.

Lohan blue 22scarlet big

bbb4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: big-breasted celebs

To each his own but aside from the "fantasy" type scenario's, I tend to think large breasts would turn out to be more of a liability than an asset in a catfight. Especially considering the fact that they contain no muscle and are the most sensitive part of a woman's body. Its a "no-brainer" that they would be a very inviting target for an opponent.
    As far as attractiveness goes Im more of a "quality" over "quantity" guy. Especially when you consider that the majority of the "naturally" large breasted women out there are fat chicks.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelman View Post
    ... large breasts would turn out to be more of a liability ... the most sensitive part of a woman's body.... a very inviting target for an opponent.

..."naturally" large breasted women out there are fat chicks.
    I agree that most often a great pair of knockers will be the crosshairs, but I like that in my stories. Also figure a girl who has a great natural pair probably A) has had jealous claws on them since she bought her first C cup and B) much like you mentioned above... they tend to be bigger girls.

I also agree... to each his own!
    bbb4
    Bell87322 cb24 122 555lo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice pic of Cat Bell bbb4. Are they real or "enhanced"?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelman View Post
    Nice pic of Cat Bell bbb4. Are they real or "enhanced"?
    I believe they are the real thing, but as I have indicated before, I could be wrong. I would be willing to examine them, given the opportunity.

bbb4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cat Bell - one of my favorites on this board, BTW - claimed on the Howard Stern show several years ago that her breasts were natural. But do most of us really care? I for one don't care in the least.