Thread: STORY: Shannen Doherty vs Amanda Righetti + Leighton Meester vs Brittany Daniel

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

STORY: Shannen Doherty vs Amanda Righetti + Leighton Meester vs Brittany Daniel

These are the first two fights of the third round (NORTH SHORE TOURNAMENT, its earlier parts should still be up here). You may call it a mid-tournament slump... I hope you enjoy it anyway. Please share any feedback.

dohert1y

SHANNEN DOHERTY VS AMANDA RIGHETTI. Last round?s destruction of Brittany Daniel had made it very clear to everybody that, no matter how small she was, no matter how old she was, and no matter how bad it may look for her, there was simply no way you could underrate Shannen Doherty?s ability to upset, shock and come back. The instant you think Shannen has lost, you?re already starting to go down. Righetti had been baffled by her loss to Adrianne and Shannen was open and candid in her pre-fight interview about how sweet it would be to destruct a big woman like Amanda and turn her into her personal crybaby slave. The redhead refused to get into a preview argument this time and didn?t reply with a single word.

Standing next to each other, petite Shannen gave up a good six inches and considerable weight, and Righetti blocked Shannen?s way several times with her imposing frame. Right off the bell, the taller redhead engaged in a body to body battle, holding her arms around her prey of choice, using her body to almost completely drown the petite brunette and overpower her. Arms wrapped around shoulders, Amanda wanted to drive her to the ropes but the resilient brunette sturdily withstood.

Doherty?s fists found a welcome target in Righetti?s soft tits and belly while the redhead struggled to keep Shannen under her wings while wincing in pain. Locking her arms around Shannen?s neck, Amanda pulled her forward into her awaiting knee. Flipping her arms under the brunette?s armpits, Righetti clutched her close to her own body while setting a steady rhythm of knees that cracked Shannen?s ribs while smothering her with her impressive upper body.

The brunette gasped from the powerful impacts and desperately tried to get free movement with all of Righetti?s beef around her. Seeing that a hugging contest would be fruitless against the sturdy redhead, she hid her hand to then grab between her legs. Righetti felt Shannen?s hands get all touchy in her private parts and squashed her thighs together before Doherty could get a free grip. Her hand scissored by Amanda?s muscular legs, Doherty used her other one to yank out for her tits but the redhead got ahold of her wrist before she was able to target.

Awkwardly clutched together, Righetti pulled Shannen?s hand out of her leggy prison and turned the petite actress around. Choking her head with strong arms, Righetti reverse-bearhugged the brunette while kneeing her in the butt before shooting her leg in between Shannen?s womanhood. Amanda swatted her arms around Shannen?s upper body, securing her arms dangling by the side, crushing her hard.

Almost carrying her struggling victim to the ropes, Amanda toppled her over using her body mass to land on Shannen who lay on her belly gasping from the hard fall to the ground and the weight on top of her. Almost dislocating Shannen?s arms by pulling them behind on her back with the professionalism of a TV cop, Righetti firmly controlled Doherty with a knee in her lower back, another leg positioned on Shannen?s neck with painful force.

Like wrapping a Christmas gift, Amanda held both of Shannen?s thin arms easily and bent one of her legs upward so that the brunette screamed in hurt. Effective and controlled, Amanda?s eyes shone with hard-nosed ruthlessness. Sitting on her back, Righetti had both of her arms held as Shannen bit her teeth together and mumbled curses into the carpet.

?Don?t you dare play dirty with me, you little bytch?, Righetti said through clenched teeth, firmly in control of the fight. ?It?s not over, fatty.?, Shannen replied with a dose of arrogance while shaking her entire body to make Amanda budge. Righetti slapped her in the back of her head and pulled Doherty over to face her eyes. Rubbing her tormented wrists, Shannen lay wrecked under Amanda?s weight. Just as the redhead wanted to focus on her face, Shannen?s hands shot out leaving a visible scratch on Amanda?s cheek. Grappling for control of each other?s hands, Doherty bluffed her and punched her fist into Righetti?s eyes.

Hurt, and surprised, Amanda felt woozy. Shannen?s hands found enough strength and her fist caught Righetti at her temple. Losing balance, Righetti only flailed out with her arms by her side but fell backwards in shock as Doherty screamed in furor. Acting quick, cleverly, Shannen scrambled up to hit a coming-back Amanda in the side of her belly with a leg and with a dominant yell toppled her over to land on top.

The redhead was buckling hard under Shannen but the brunette defended her position by pinning her arms with her thighs and momentarily fought off her attack. Laying over Amanda horizontally by 180 degress, Shannen struggled to keep Righetti?s heaving upper body down. The redhead clutched at her legs but stayed pinned. Doherty secured both of her arms and crawled forwards to catch the big red one in a neck-scissors. Righetti grappled with her arms, tossed hard against Shannen?s lighter frame but the brunette?s legs closed with a bang around Righetti?s head.

There was a devilish grin on Shannen?s face as her thin calves fought to make her triangle choke as deadly as possible as poor Amanda was in shock. But Righetti realized that Shannen?s hold was not as dangerous as it seemed to be ? she lacked the muscle tone to squeeze all energy out of her redheaded foe. And even though Doherty delighted in pinching Amanda?s left nipple, her choke had Amanda gasping but not losing it in panic.
    Righetti clamped her hands at Shannen?s legs while the brunette punched her belly to make her stop. The redhead fought her body up, taking Shannen and her leg hold with her. Unable to keep the charging woman at her command, Shannen?s leg choke didn?t hold and the redhead gasped for air and freedom. Doherty tried to shove Amanda onto her back but Righetti powered back to topple Shannen herself.

Furiously punching the brunette?s face dizzy, Amanda was almost in a frenzy, unleashing fists into a wimpering, groggier-by-the-second Shannen, exclaiming ?Don?t?, bam, ?do?, bam, ?that?, bam ?again?. When Amanda eased down, Doherty?s nose was bloodied. Righetti hoisted Shannen?s face into her massive body crushing it against her ribs while wrapping her thighs around her middle part. Rolling over to the side, Shannen lay broken in Amanda?s arms and legs, almost scared.

Crushing, crashing her with all her body had to offer, Righetti heaved a crumpled Shannen into her cleavage, clasped her arms behind Doherty in a lock and waited for her to need air. Mumbling into Righetti?s meaty tits, Shannen gave up when the pain in her belly from Amanda?s thighs proved too much and her head was at an oxygene loss. ?Behave, bytch!?, Righetti yelled. ?We?ve had enough of your damn cheating methods ? you can?t handle a real woman.?

Taking care Brittany Daniel who had suffered immensely against sneaky Shannen was watching closely, Righetti disregarded Shannen?s submission and hoisted the dazed actress up and propped her up against the ropes, pulled her legs apart and clawed right into Shannen?s womanhood until the petite actress was a wreck of tears and pitiful screams, and an official made sure poor Shannen wasn?t relegated to more of the redhead?s assaults. ?About time somebody gave her a dose of her own medicine?, Righetti told everybody loudly while being pulled away.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: STORY: Shannen Doherty vs Amanda Righetti + Leighton Meester vs Brittany Daniel

BRITTANY DANIEL VS LEIGHTON MEESTER

01061brittanydanielcelevnlm1otiajleightonmeest

Brittany Daniel was unusually skeptical of herself before facing off with Leighton Meester. The upset by Shannen had hit hard and she knew that now was the time to prove she was the brilliant fighter many considered her to be. Again, her physical prowess was remarkable. She was not much taller than the brunette, but oh what a body. Meester?s petite frame was visible when she stood next to iron Brittany.

As the bell rang, little Leighton took her courage and bravely charged the blonde before the blonde could take the initiative. Brittany was slow in her response, obviously careful and perhaps overly cautious this time. Meester went forward with a few slaps that the blonde avoided with agile twists of her body. But Daniel wouldn?t go at her. Somewhat surprised, Leighton came back and passed Brittany?s block to sting her abs, without making much of an impact, though.

This time, the blonde did respond. Yanking Leighton?s arm, she quickly twisted it behind her back, driving her into the ropes while the brunette fired harmless punches into her side. Standing over Leighton?s bent body, the blonde slammed her knee into Meester?s belly. The brunette wrapped her arms around Brittany?s big body trying to go head-to-head with her. Surprised at the audacity, Brittany head-locked Leighton and the two were chained together at the ropes.

To Brittany?s surprise, Leighton toppled her over, landing on top of the blonde, pinning her arms. Overpowering her rival, Brittany forced Meester?s arms off her and slammed back-to-back knees into Leighton?s stomach. Holding on, Leighton was dominated and shoved to the side but clang on to Brittany?s rock-hard body, hugging her from the side like a parasite.

Unnerved by Leighton?s resistance, Brittany put all her muscle power into turning Leighton?s hug against her. Wincing under the steely hands and powerful body, the brunette was rolled on her back and she was unable to keep her hands around the blonde?s masterful body. Kneeing Daniel to keep her busy exhausted Leighton but kept her in the fight. Brittany was annoyed by her and with a touch of over-violence scratched her nails into Leighton?s gorgeous face. ?Don?t pull those bytchy tricks on me.?, Brittany grumbled.

Although Leighton was wrapped up under Brittany?s stronger, bigger body the brunette did a good job of not ending up completely and utterly dominated, frustrating Brittany with quick changes between stinging her with her hands, hips or legs, busying Daniel who always had a new target she had to get under control. Leighton tried to pull a Shannen when she wanted to hit her knee into Brittany?s crotch but the blonde?s muscular legs pressed her down so hard the little brunette winced in pain.

Brittany crept closer towards Meester?s face and with a primal scream the brunette?s pretty face disappeared into the flexed, toned thigh muscles of her blonde tormentor. Trying to bite the blonde into her legs, Leighton was so crushed even that didn?t work out. Groaning, Meester heaved her lower body up with gymnastic grace but there was just no way she could get those legs off. Comforted, Brittany finally eased into her role as torturer.

Opening her lock, Brittany hoisted Leighton up without effort and almost knocked the brunette out with an uppercut fist that didn?t feel like it came from a woman and rocked Leighton at her chin to make her sprawl out numb and all ramshackle. Feeling better with every passing second, Brittany finally became her old self again, the hesitancy and uneasiness that the Shannen loss had created disappeared.

For another time, Leighton?s body had to be subjected to a round of naked torture, as Brittany?s hands twisted and fumbled through the poor groggy brunette?s cleavage and at her third consecutive humiliation, Leighton?s eyes filled with tears of pain and shame. Brittany put her foot on Meester?s sweaty tits who gave up with a pitiful sob. The brunette had given her best again but it turned out not be even remotely enough.

Senior Hostboard Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: STORY: Shannen Doherty vs Amanda Righetti + Leighton Meester vs Brittany Daniel

Thanks! They were two great stories. I really like the fight between Shannen and Amanda. I've always liked Shannen because she gets into fights everywhere she goes. I follow Amanda on 'The Mentalist' each week. She is hot and quietly tough. I don't know much about the other two gals that fought.

I believe Amanda is ready for the big time. In addition to taking Shannen down, she also beat Natasha Henstridge, Mariah Carey, and Cindy Crawford in the 2009 Celebrity Fighting Tournament (by Amatuer on the Kim & Ginny site). Those are three big, tough girls so I think that she should take on Rachel Nichols just for braggin' rights if nothing else. As you know, Rachel is the hot, new toughie on the block and has been running her mouth alot.

Amanda was gunning for Cat Bell at the 2009 Celebrity Fighting Tournament but Cat lost a close fight to a very tough Halle Berry in the quarter-finals. Amanda will fight Jessica Biel in a much awaited quarterfinal fight. Hopefully the results of this fight together with the Taylor Cole vs. Katherine Heigl; Beyonce Knowles vs. Scarlett Johansssen quarter final matches will be posted on this board by Amatuer.

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Forum Owne GinnyKim's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

To Farooq

Welcome.

To answer your question, once you're registered you can post on hostboard sites.

We'd appreciate it if you kept your posts on the topic of "celebrity female fights" - although praise for the work of the authors is always welcome.

We have few rules (see the board headers and 'sticky' posts. Basically, no maiming or killing of celebrities.

Our email is available here as well as on our sites.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MindCastle View Post
    Thanks! They were two great stories. I really like the fight between Shannen and Amanda. I've always liked Shannen because she gets into fights everywhere she goes. I follow Amanda on 'The Mentalist' each week. She is hot and quietly tough. I don't know much about the other two gals that fought.

I believe Amanda is ready for the big time. In addition to taking Shannen down, she also beat Natasha Henstridge, Mariah Carey, and Cindy Crawford in the 2009 Celebrity Fighting Tournament (by Amatuer on the Kim & Ginny site). Those are three big, tough girls so I think that she should take on Rachel Nichols just for braggin' rights if nothing else. As you know, Rachel is the hot, new toughie on the block and has been running her mouth alot.

Amanda was gunning for Cat Bell at the 2009 Celebrity Fighting Tournament but Cat lost a close fight to a very tough Halle Berry in the quarter-finals. Amanda will fight Jessica Biel in a much awaited quarterfinal fight. Hopefully the results of this fight together with the Taylor Cole vs. Katherine Heigl; Beyonce Knowles vs. Scarlett Johansssen quarter final matches will be posted on this board by Amatuer.
    Glad you enjoyed it. Amanda's my new #1 favourite celebrity fighter.
    I'm sure the links to the quarterfinals on the tournament page with Amateur's work will be fixed - the stories have already been written, I'm quite sure you'll enjoy them. As for Rachel Nichols: I think she's a little overrated. Too thin, IMO, to beat Amanda. By the way, there IS a Nichols/Righetti story in the library, by rutoold02. Good one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TommyBB - Not sure why you think that Rachel Nichols is too skinny to take on Amanda. She trained for six months before they shot GI Joe and, from what I could see in the movie, as well as in the attached picture, she filled out quite well. Both she and Sienna Miller did their own stunts. In an interview with Rachel and Sienna, Sienna claimed that she gained 5 pounds of muscle during the six months training required before the filming. I don't think that Rachel is a whimp. In the same interview, the interviewer asked who was stronger and gave them both a balloon to hold out at arms length and attempt to break. Rachel broke the ballon with ease while Sienna struggles and was unable to break it. In another pre-release promotional interview, the interviewer asked whether she was embarrased about being beat up by Sienna (the Baronness). Rachel's comment was it was in the script but that she could easily 'take' Sienna in real life. When Rachel said that, she turned towards Sienna and smiled. Sienna smiled back. It made one wonder whether with all of the training they were doing, they may have had a little wrestling match.

At any rate, I believe that, if nothing else, Amanda should test Rachel to determine just how tough she is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think Rachel's a weak fighter at all - she just doesn't strike me as big enough to be a truly dominant force. I'll admit to not having seen GI:Joe, as that seems to be her muscularity peak. But as soon as production was over, she's already lost the weight again.

89133rachelnichols00515

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Member Amateur's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What I like here ? particularly in the Dohrety vs. Righetti fight ? is the idea of one woman really giving it her all, but still falling short, her opponent proving too much for her; you did a good job of conveying that. I think Shannen still came across as the better fighter; Amanda just too strong, powering her way to victory. It shouldn't (and wouldn't) always work, but it really did this time and I enjoyed reading it. As for Daniel vs. Meester... Way too one-sided for me, I'm afraid. Total mismatch. That's one problem with doing entire tournaments. No matter how much you try to choose the individual fights to make it all more to your liking, sooner or later you'll end up doing one or two simply because they have to be done, not because you want to all that much. Anyway, thanks for the entertainment and hopefully there'll be some more!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The Shannen Doherty effect is entirely psychological in my mind. I probably was not trying to convey any superior skill for her as a fighter, but rather create someone who puts pressure on her opponent by psychology, both beforehand, intimidating by her image, and during the fight, as someone with incredible spirit, attitude and confidence even on the brink of defeat. Not enough, it turned out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TommyBB - I withdraw my recommendation for the Righetti/Nichols fight. I could not believe how thin Rachel Nichols looks in the above post-production picture; she looks terrible. Take her off the roster until she gains about 15 pounds. I like my fighters with a little meat on their bones. I guess Amanda will be tested when she fights Jessica Biel in the quarter finals. That will be a tough fight for her and I am not sure whether she will survive. As you know, Jessica has developed a rock hard body from all of the rock climbing and mountain climbing she has been doing lately. On January 13, 2010 she completed a six day climbed up Mount Kilimanjar. Now you know how she gets those perfect glutes. At any rate, I believe Amanda may get a taste of defeat when she fights Jessica.

Ginny indicated that the quarterfinals stories will be posted by this weekend.