Thread: Alexandra Paul vs. Gena Lee Nolin (alternative)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alexandra Paul vs. Gena Lee Nolin (alternative)

To break the silence on this board I decided to write a short story. It's what happened in an alternative reality in the fight between Gena and Alexandra. The actual ending to the story is still waiting to be written.

[This far the events unfolded in the same way.]

The fight continued at the edge of the pool. This time Alexandra was careful not to get too close ? she didn't want to get into a wrestling match as she knew the fight would be over if Gena would get her into a scissors hold. For a time they traded punches and even a few kicks. Gena was clearly tired but she held her own against her less skilled opponent.

[And this is were the story deviated from our 'reality'.]

She really had thought that this would be her night. Not even the humiliating beginning when Carmen had knocked her out, had changed her mind. Unfortunately she had been wrong. After her quick dip in the pool, Alexandra had been infuriated and fueled by her rage she had Gena back pedaling. Having the upper hand she dished out punishment and victory was only seconds away?or that's what she had thought. But her edge hadn't lasted for long. In the end Gena proved to be stronger and more durable ? able to take everything Alexandra could deliver and give back more than Alexandra could take. So for the second time today Alexandra had lost consciousness.

When Alexandra opened her eyes Pam was standing above her with her arms folded across her chest. First Alexandra noticed the sour look on Pam's face. Then she noted the blonde's defined, muscular arms that had time and time again proven their superiority over hers. Then her eyes were drawn to the beautiful abdominal muscles that she loved so much to caress. Only then did Alexandra notice the large, round breasts that were hovering above her ? apparently Pam had lost her shirt and bra sometime during her unconsciousness.

"We?" Pam sneered. "You were as useful as a?as a..." Pam laughed, "I can't even think of anything as useless as you were today! This was a two-on-one handicap match, so the right question for you to ask would have been 'did you win?'"

Alexandra looked away, she knew Pam was right. A tear appeared on her cheek.

"And no, I didn't win." Pam looked angry, "I'm so disappointed in you," she said as she roughly pulled Alexandra on her feet. "You miserable weakling!" Pam said and bitch slapped the taller woman knocking her down on her knees. Alexandra jumped up on her feet and attacked Pam but the blond quickly and decisively overpowered her. Despite objections she removed with ease Alexandra's shirt, and since the brunette didn't use nor need a bra her small, pert breasts were now for all to see. Pam put Alexandra in a bearhug, and began pressing her large breasts against Alexandra's petite ones until the brunette was screaming.

Pam then half carried, half dragged the now crying brunette into the house. Inside, now fully carrying the bawling woman, Pamela went to the dining room and sat down on one of the chairs. She placed the struggling Alexandra on her lap, "Shut up already; I can't stand your wailing!" She put her left hand on Alexandra's mouth to emphasize her words. When Alexandra's bawling turned into hushed sobbing Pam moved her hand to Alexandra's neck, to hold her down? Pam waited for the women to gather around before she continued, "Thanks to you, I will be Carmen's toy for the weekend," her right hand was caressing Alexandra's small, jeans-clad butt cheeks, "Thankfully she allowed me to show you just how much I valued your help today." For the next ten minutes even the neighbors could hear Alexandra's howling.

The spanking had been the icing on the cake and the women who had gathered to watch the fight were more than satisfied with the show. Even those who felt sorry for Alexandra couldn't help but snicker at the helpless, sniveling woman on Pamela's lap. Gena helped the humiliated Alexandra of Pam's lap. She wrapped her muscular arms around the shivering brunette, who in her current state appeared very frail, and 'consoled' her, "It's alright. Don't cry, my scrawny little weakling. Nothing has really changed, now you just know what the rest of us already knew, that you're the weakest of us all. I know that truth hurts sometimes, but look at the bright side-" she lifted the brunette in her arms, "you'll get to be with me now!" She turned around to look at the audience, "The shows over," she said, "you may stay and enjoy the food but I am now going to play with my little girl. In private." With Alexandra in her arms, Gena then stomped up the stairs to her bedroom.

The Optional End.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Alexandra Paul vs. Gena Lee Nolin (alternative)

Of course I love this alternative!

What happened to this board? Is someone still with us?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Racoon, I love your stories. They are great and follow an incredible storyline. I love that you use Alexandra so much because ever since her baywatch days she has always struck me as vulnerable.
    I love that she is tall and athletic and small in the chest. I think for your next story you should use another celebrity that is even taller than her, Alexandra takes pride in being tall and has claimed that no other actress she has shot with has been taller than her. So a story line with an actress or celebrity that is taller than her would be awesome. Just a suggest though and I think your stories are awesome. Keep up the great work:thankU:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krispin View Post
    Of course I love this alternative!

What happened to this board? Is someone still with us?
    Not a big Baywatch fan but still an entertaining story. I agree Krispin. I honestly dont know where everyone went but since the switch from the old board, aside from the occasional post this place is an absolute ghost town.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

All I know is, I tried to post a story yesterday and after writing it, the site told me I wasn't signed in. Well, it was a first draft so no big loss, but still ...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd always be careful when writing a story directly on the board, Rob. It's really safer to write it in MS Word, then copy it here.

I liked the Nolin/Paul thing above. Thanks!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Krispin: I thought you might like an outcome like this.

Dandydon: Thank you. Always fun to know that someone reads and appreciates your story.

I'm not sure if you wanted me to write a story with some tall celeb or a story where Alexandra meets someone who is taller. The first option will not (most likely) happen. The other option might happen even thought I like for Alexandra to be the taller/larger one in the story as it gives the chance for her to be surprised when the smaller opponent is tougher than she appears. And I have played with the height thing in the story before, for example Gena, who is only an inch shorter, became the taller one when she was wearing heels and Alexandra was not. Even Pam in her 4-inch heels appeared as tall as Alexandra ? a thing Alexandra didn?t like.

But I got an idea when I noticed that both Alexandra (5ft10) and another of my favorites Terry Farrell (6ft) have starred in Paper Dolls as the same character. First, Alexandra in the Paper Dolls TV movie and then Terry, two years later in the TV series. Did Terry 'take' the role from Alexandra?? That could be a possible story.

Oldtimer Rob: As TommyBB said, it's always safer to write the story 'elsewhere' and when it's done, copy-paste it here.

TommyBB: Your posts and stories introduced me to the beauty that is Amanda Righetti. And it might also be your fault that I became aware of Milena Govich (can't check it as the old board and the messages are gone). Can't wait for Amanda Righetti vs. Brittany Daniel.

Good to know that you liked my story.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks, Raccoon, it's good to know that my posts have those effects...(I think that Milena Govich was first posted by me, too). Of course I'd love to read a story with Amanda Righetti by you... (any chance?)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
    Thanks, Raccoon, it's good to know that my posts have those effects...(I think that Milena Govich was first posted by me, too). Of course I'd love to read a story with Amanda Righetti by you... (any chance?)
    Sure...if i get a story with Alexandra Paul in exchange...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ah, nice... I don't think I have the creativity or time at this point to write one, but maybe I'll come around to doing a little Alexandra Paul quickshot some time. No promise, but I'll put it on the short list...