Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

North Shore Tournament Rd3: Brooke Burns vs Adrianne Palicki + Round 4: Two fights

So, here's the next installment of the North Shore Tournament. The two next very quick-shot-y fights will be finished soon.

50494adriannepalickiupf08956cc214122482lo

ADRIANNE PALICKI AND BROOKE BURNS had good chances at a tourney win. Adrianne?s confidence after her Righetti victory was understandably high and she knew that a win over Burns would take her very close. Brooke?s had an inarguably easier time with little Leighton. Slightly taller than Brooke, Adrianne?s body was similar to Brooke?s in that they were both relatively slender but in good shape.

?I intend to march through the field undefeated?, Adrianne said. ?Yes, I know what you?re thinking, but if I can beat Amanda like that, the others are beatable, too. I?m quite aware of the fact people didn?t expect me to win this thing, but here I am. ?. ?Calm down, Palicki.?, Brooke interrupted her. ?You have achieved nothing so far. If I were you, I?d keep my mouth shut.? Burns was under a bit of pressure after losing to Brittany ? a second loss would be bad momentum and make it difficult for her to win the tournament.

Grappling at the bell, Palicki withstood Brooke?s powerful hands and the two women clashed toe to toe without either of them assuming any sort of control. Keeping the fight on foot, the two beauties circled each other, occasionally lunging forward to kick home a punch, or bring up their leg, but reluctant to take it further. Brooke?s fierce knee kick slammed into the blonde?s belly, and Palicki stumbled unbalanced for a second. Burns went after her, but her punches were blocked by her foe. At the ropes, Burns cornered Adrianne, her leg agilely smashing into the blonde?s thigh. Her leg gave way from the impact, and her knee touched the ground.

Burns grinned and immediately toppled the big blonde backwards into the corner with a wild shove where she landed with a thud, scrambling to rise. Burns put her feet on each side of the blonde?s body, remaining standing up and slapped the pretty Adrianne?s face with fierce punches. Palicki tried to get up, shooting her leg at her tormentor?s legs, not buckling her stance, though. Burns pulled Adrianne?s head forward and rocked her with a kick that connected at the blonde?s face. Collapsing onto her back again, Adrianne was woozy.

Burns again kept her stance, just kneeling quickly beside her to clutch her hair and shake Palicki?s head up and down into the mat before rising again to glance at the pretty blonde under her she had managed to control quite impressively until now. She stomped her foot into Adrianne?s tender belly who winced and held it in hurt immediately. But Burns flattened Adrianne?s small breasts with another stomping foot, burying her deep in the mat. Palicki?s hands grappled desperately at Brooke?s ankles .

?Time to finish the job?, Brooke jumped atop the blonde, her knees by the sides, pulling her up to give a long, confident look into Adrianne?s beautiful but frustrated eyes before slamming her down again. Stretching out on her victim?s body she held her pinned and strongly prevented the buckling blonde from escaping. Brooke put her foot near Palicki?s head, pulling her other one there, too, heaved the struggling Adrianne forward, kneeling over the big blonde, then banging her thighs around her head from both side, causing a gulping whimper.

Panicking, Palicki screamed muffled between the flesh. Fighting off Brooke?s hands she clasped her own at the hold, trying to wretch it apart. Creating a tiny space between her face and her foe?s legs, it was enough to lessen the pain. Frustrated, Brooke tried to remove her hands, but couldn?t, becoming a bit too concerned with that. Focussed on Adrianne?s hand, her leg scissor grew weaker without her actually wanting to do that. But the blonde noted it. Her hand got tighter between the face and leg until she had almost opened the scissors. Heaving her entire body upward and downward, Adrianne shook Brooke, a quick one-two slap combo into the shoulders shoving the brunette to the side.

Yelling in relief, Adrianne rolled her foe over onto her belly, putting her knee into the small of Brooke?s back while smashing her head into the mat three times. Groggy, Brooke was mercilessly positioned into a hurtful clutch around her chin from the furious blonde sitting on her. Her eyes sparkling with hatred, her strong fingers pulled at poor Burns? chin. Simultaneously, Adrianne slipped her leg further forward. Stopping the chin clutch, almost at the same time her legs crushed the air out of Brooke?s body, tightening around Brooke?s boobs.

Her lithe body scissored by Adrianne?s lean long legs, Brooke moaned, flattened, crushed. Burns also tried to get her hands between the scissor, grappling at the legs, but having trouble to suck in enough air caused the attempts to be feeble and weak. Feeling the energy get slowly drained out of Brooke?s strong body, Adrianne became a bit more relaxed, relieved she had been able to turn the brunette?s early momentum. Brooke moaned loudly, whimpering, weepily asking for help. Tears welled up, and mixed with sobbing, weeping and moaning she made the impression of a woman deeply destructed, weakened, beaten.

Palicki relished in her rival?s fearful screams and pain. Burns? sounds grew more desperate until they reached an almost comic level of apparent pain that a body-scissor, not even a powerful one, hardly created, especially in a seasoned fighter. But Adrianne was happy. She heard her rival moan and gurgle and it made her giddy with joy and excitement. She had crushed her - she had rendered her into a sobbing crybaby. The idea that Brooke may have been exaggerating didn?t cross her mind ? the brunette wasn?t exactly known as a skilled actress in her career. Palicki opened her scissor ? to collect the last remnants of fight left in her opponent. They were more than remnants, though.

Freed of the painful but not overwhelmingly destructive scissor, Brooke punched her fist into the pretty blonde?s face. Hitting her straight on the nose, Palicki started to topple backwards. Still during the fall, Brooke?s leg came flying from the side, rocking her at her temple. Palicki lost it. Almost knocked out, she landed on her back, trying to get her mind back, trying to remember what happened. Groggy, starring confused into the ceiling, the blonde was utterly helpless when Brooke kneeled down on top of her.

Burns pulled Palicki?s face near her crotch before closing her thighs. Adrianne?s weak feebly whimpers were for real. ?No, no, no, I submit?, she yelled in horror. ?No problem, pretty girl?, Brooke smirked and released her victim?s head. Sinking back onto her back, Adrianne was spent, shocked. Burns got up, all smiley-giddy, rightfully proud of her tough victory. Palicki lay under the Hawaiian sun, having suffered her first defeat of the tourney.

Palicki and Doherty had failed to keep their momentum from the round before and four women headed into Round 4 with more than just a little hope to end up the superior fighter of the tourney, as Daniel, Burns, Righetti and Palicki all stood at 2 to 1 records. Each woman knew that one further loss would for once and for good end her chances to win this thing. It promised to be an exciting, and important, round.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: North Shore Tournament Rd3: Brooke Burns vs Adrianne Palicki

FOURTH ROUND OF FIGHTS
    (These two fights aren't particularly good, I'm afraid..)

palicki2meester3

The first scheduled fight of the fourth round was LEIGHTON MEESTER VS ADRIANNE PALICKI. Leighton was a mess in her first three bouts while Adrianne was still riding a high, despite her loss to Burns her opportunities were wide. The smaller but wiry Leighton was the early aggressor, quite aware that everybody thought she was a wimpy loser, and attempted to bully the taller Adrianne into a corner. Slender, but not skinny, Palicki simply wouldn?t have any of it and rocked Leighton hard with a series of punches that drove the smaller actress away. Taking her down with a body-check Adrianne pinned down Leighton?s arms over her head, then schoolgirl-pinned the woman easily and squashed her thighs on her arms to engulf Leighton?s sweet face beneath her legs.

Buckling strongly, Leighton tried to topple her over but Palicki?s considerable weight advantage kept her locked. When Palicki wanted to roll over to take her thighs directly around Meester?s head, the smaller woman lashed out her leg and kicked Adrianne fiercely into her womanhood. Taken aback, Palicki sank to her knee, a tear welling up in her eyes while Leighton saw her chance and struggled to keep her down while ramming her knee time and time again into Palicki?s crotch with full force and swing. The blonde was totally off-guard and unprotective, so overwhelmed by the suddenness and strength of the attack.

Her face sweaty and howling at every target hit, Palicki?s size didn?t matter anymore and a violent Leighton just continued to punish her lower body with a fierceness nobody had expected from the woman everybody was sure would be the easiest pickings in a tough tourney. Doherty had a smile on her face, nodding approvingly at the tactic Adrianne had to suffer through. She yelled, ?Yeah, give it to the bitch, Meester?, and thus Leighton utterly ruined Adrianne?s night with a few new kicks.

Totally unresponding, Palicki screamed out a scared submission before she swam in pain so much she almost saw stars. Leighton stopped immediately but couldn?t help herself and and hoisted Adrianne?s face up to slap her bitchily. It was a very unexpected image to see blonde Adrianne out of it, a dazed, teary-eyed beauty with mile-long legs stretched out in perfection, her face untouched but the woman still a ruin. ?I?m not a wimp?, Leighton called out furiously.

The first fight of the night had ended brutally quick (the clock stopped at just over a minute), and Palicki?s hopes of an easy route to victory were dashed. Overwhelmed and in shock at what happened Palicki sat in her ring corner, baffled and beaten, messed up and with wrecked confidence. Meester was exhilarated that her losing streak was over and she wouldn?t leave the tourney as an established wimp.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The second fight turned out to be one of the most anticipated battles of the tourney, as BROOKE BURNS VS SHANNEN DOHERTY was scheduled to take place. Doherty had been brought in to the show to help the ratings, and understandably Brooke viewed this as a direct confrontation with her, the lead female. She already had to share spotlight with other beauties and a new regular could only increase that.

burns2z06371shannendohertylett

From their first scene together, they didn?t get along and bitched about each other behind their backs. An actual confrontation never ensued, so both eagerly agreed to take part in this. Burns was thin but notably muscular, in shape. Doherty was the oldest woman in the group and looked it. Her body wasn?t out of shape but clearly aged and her legs and arms seemed thin. The taller Brooke towered over her like a tree but apart from a proportional weight advantage didn?t seem much heavier in a pound-for-pound sense.
    Shannen had proven everything about her bitchy attitude rumors was true with her stinging shock win over a muscular Brittany Daniel, and deep inside, Brooke definitely was a little bit worried.

Burns and Doherty circled each other and the lithe Brooke charged after a few seconds. Doherty stumbled backwards and got headlocked. Struggling not to get taken down, Shannen lost her stance and landed on her butt, Brooke besides her. Their legs moved to jostle for position but Burns?s hold was tight and strong. The brunettes fought for control and Burns jumped on top to press down her thinner rival. Almost in an instant, Doherty?s hands shot out, going, it seemed, straight for her eyeballs, but Brooke got hold of her wrists at the last nanosecond.

Brooke knew Shannen was dirty but the quickness by which Shannen had decided that fairness wasn?t on the menu tonight surprised her. Pinning her arms down, she also grapevined her legs. Burns continued to uphold her physical advantage, using her reach, and turned out to be a little quicker than Shannen. Burns saw to it that Shannen wouldn?t be able to fight dirty and never gave the control out of her hands.

The short fight that it turned out to be was short of highlights and bored a couple of watchers as Shannen struggled helplessly against Brooke and submitted at a facesit. Burns?s butt was all over Shannen?s face, enjoying her superiority and domination over a hated rival. That special arrogant smile (one of the centers of Brooke?s acting style) came up and she twisted her hated foe?s legs into a pretzel until a muffled ?Help? came from proud Shannen. ?Is that a submission, you midget??, Brooke wanted to know. Silence from Shannen, her legs were unmoving, her hands locked, there was nothing she could. Turning up the heat on her legs, Brooke made Shannen wince and cry out a painful ?Stop, stop, please.?

Brooke took a while to take notice and when she had finally left poor Shannen out, the angry actress wanted to slap her in the face. But Brooke blocked the punch and shoved her away with both hands, and Shannen landed hard on her butt, humiliated. ?Don?t think about it.?, Brooke assured her and flexed her biceps.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That was good fun! Some nice tall girl action in the first one plus a turnaround, which is always nice. And I love a good upset (although I'm not really that surprised Meester won - it was due). Things are starting to shape up now, huh? There is one thing left that I'm curious about, but I guess I'll have to wait and see. Thanks for sharing!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBB View Post
    The short fight that it turned out to be was short of highlights and bored a couple of watchers as Shannen struggled helplessly against Brooke and submitted at a facesit. Burns?s butt was all over Shannen?s face, enjoying her superiority and domination over a hated rival.
    While I heartily agree with any match where one girl has to pry her face out of the other's bare ass crack, just to croak out her tearful submission, you're killing me with all this Shannen hating! Give my girl some love! And I don't mean the face sitting, Ohhhhgawd...ohhhgaawwddd...ohhgawddd...YESSSSSS kinda loving.

Butt whatta I know?

bbb4

Doherty Flaunt Magazines 10th An 2

Doherty Flaunt Magazines 10th An 3

Doherty Flaunt Magazines 10th Anniv

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, I'm sorry, I'll have to admit that my presentation of Shannen in this tourney is not overwhelmingly positive. But keep in mind that she did beat Brittany Daniel (who may be the physically strongest woman in this group) in quite stunning fashion, and gave Righetti quite a good fight.

I just can't see Shannen competing for the overall title here against these bigger girls, but she's good for at least one shocker. I feel like Shannen at this point of her fighting career wouldn't really be the unpredictable, wild force she once was, if only because everybody should know by now how dirty she fights and try to adjust/prepare for that.

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe you should have a tournament for the smaller women. Alot of the smaller gals appear to me between 5'2" and 5'5". I would also like to see a 'senior' tournament for gals 40 and over.