Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Birthday Stories II

Last year I managed to 'lure' some people to write me a birthday story. I got two stories (from Rob and Jack Fac) when I didn't expect a single one! Encouraged by this and the fact that my birthdays in a few weeks I will try it again: If you write me a story for my birthday starring Alexandra Paul I will write a story for your birthday, starring your favorite. Of course, I'm interested to do similar exchanges around the year?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Birthday Stories II

I have been offered one story in exchange for a Stacy Keibler vs. Anna Kournikova story.

Anybody else?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll write you another one, Raccoon, although it will not be extremely long - I just can't seem to write the novelettes some writers here turn out regularly. So, was there anyone special you wanted Alexandra to fight? As for me, I'd like to read a story in which Kim Kardashian and/or Olivia Munn get totally dominated by an old cougar like Sharon Stone.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wow! That's the third story ? one more than last year! Excellent!

...but that also means a lot of writing for me?

How about Alexandra runs into one of these:

Stephenie LaGrossa
    http://wizbangblog.com/images/2005/09/stephenie.jpg

Monica "Jet" Carlson -
    Monica+a+Jet+a+Carlson.jpg (image)

Hayden Panettiere -
    http://www.newsgab.com/forum/attachm...coors_ligh.jpg

Mel C -
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_fV8UdiJKQf...A/s1600/03.jpg

Jorja Fox ?
    http://images.fanpop.com/images/imag..._1920_1553.jpg

Jennifer Morrison ?
    http://themicrocosm.files.wordpress....morrison_2.jpg

Alana De La Garza -
    http://l.yimg.com/l/tv/us/img/site/4...50uGAc8qfubw--

Jill Wagner ?
    http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2006...series_006.jpg

Annabeth Gish ?
    http://images.newcelebritypics.com/i..._gish-4394.jpg

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's a competitive world in Hollywood and competition is fierce for roles. Thus it was when young Hayden Panettiere won a juicy and lucrative part in a new movie from her, Alexandra Paul was understandably upset.
    And when the two ran into each other at the pool the next day, it didn't help that Hayden rubbed it in big time. After making references to Alexandra's age, the little blonde made the mistake of hip-checking the tall woman as she walked past her.
    That led to a shove, the shove led to a slap and the fight was, as they say, on!
    Starting with the stereotypical hair-pulling, Hayden was soon wincing and squealing with pain. She let go her own grip on Alex's hair to throw a few punches to the mid-section of her foe.
    Alex grunted from the surprisingly strong upper-cuts to her taut belly. She then let go of her grip on Hayden's short blonde hair to throw some punches of her own.
    "You wanna pick a fight?" Wham!
    "You got a problem with me?" Thunk!
    "It's time somebody taught you a lesson, midget!" Whack! Slap! Th-wack!
    Hayden reeled back from a torrent of lefts and rights, trying in vain to regain the momentum. Alexandra just kept throwing punches until the small starlet was seeing stars in the middle of the day.
    Finally Alex stopped and took a step back to assess the damage her punches had done. Hayden was a wreck! Eyes swelling shut, hair a nasty tangle and one cup of her red bikini ripped down, exposing a small but perky boob.
    "Are you ready for the big finish, short stuff?" Alexandra asked her with a wicked grin.
    An all-in Hayden could only give a miserable nod of her head.
    "Well, then, why don't you get in the pool and cool off that hot little box?" Alexandra asked before landing a tremendous haymaker to the slack jaw of her victim.
    Little Hayden practically flew backwards into the pool. Alexandra rubbed her stinging knuckles and smiled.
    "And that's how you make a big splash in Hollywood, Hayden baby!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Rob.

Although I wonder what the part was that was suitable for both of these wildly different women...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I wondered that myself. But, y'know, Raccoon, sometimes in these stories, you just have to throw logic out the window and just go with it. Happy Birthday and Happy Easter to everyone!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alexandra Paul vs...Keira Knightley?

This is a quick story I wrote after discussing with someone about birthday-story ideas.

ALEXANDRA FIRST TOURNAMENT
    ======================

"So what do we have to expect?" Alexandra asked Pamela Anderson as she grabbed her gym bag from the car.

"Dunno", the blond woman said, "Haven't done anything like this before. And why do you ask me, it was your idea!"

They started to walk towards the front door of the building. " 'The Celebrity Tournament'," Alexandra said, "note that it is not a tournament it is the tournament."

"That's what makes me nervous. I haven't actually trained since Baywatch?and that's two years ago!"

"I don't think we need to worry. You were in great shape back then and I'd bet you're still in great shape! Besides, they wouldn't have let you enter unless you were!"

"Easy for you to say, you've been training for this," Pam pouted. "You're prepared and that's not fair."

Entering the lobby Pam and Alexandra were surprised by the number of women already there. "They can't all be here for the tournament, can they?" There were women of every size, small and large, skinny and muscular and everything in-between. They spotted a few faces they recognized, "Hey there's Yasmine and Gena! I didn't know they were gonna be here!" before they could make their way to their friends a woman standing on a table caught their attention.

"Ok, ladies, listen up! There have been some changes! Interest in our little tournament has far exceeded our expectations. We didn't want to turn anybody away and decided to let everybody participate. However, because of that we realized that we now had two problems, one, we had contestants that were of very different, shall we say, caliber and two, we had far too many contestants. The first problem was solved by splitting the tournament in two. Based on your background, body type and the physical test and doctor's examination you had last week, you now belong to either Group A or B. You're in group A if you have been deemed to be big, athletic, skilled or maybe all of those; group B includes the rest of you. There will not be fights between the groups; there will be a champion in both groups."

The contestants immediately began looking around trying to figure out who would be in which group.

"How did you do in the test?" Alexandra asked looking at the blond next to her who was dressed in jeans and leather jacket.

"I don't know, they didn't say anything? Did they say something to you?"

"Did they measure your bicep?"

"Yes," Pam said looking around.

"Welllll? How big was it?" Alexandra had always admired Pam's flexed arms but had never dared to ask if she could feel them. Alexandra hadn't seen Pam in two years and was dying to see if the blond's arms were still as beautiful as before.

"I don't know ? they didn't tell me and I didn't ask.

"The second problem," the woman on the table continued, "we solved by having a qualifier round before the actual tournament ? this way half of you will be eliminated. All the elimination rounds will run at the same time. This is unfortunate but it is the only way we can finish the tournament in the time we have."

"To get things going we will now start calling you by name; when you hear your name walk up to the table and our experts will make the final evaluation of into which group you'll go. They will then guide you to the proper dressing room where you can change and wait for your qualification fight. Questions? No? Good."

"Acker, Amy!" one of the judges called.

"Definitely Group B" Pam said looking at the young actress.

"Look, there's Jessica Biel! Wow, she looks amazing! I'm looking forward to fighting her!"

"She looks?beefy," Pam said, "but look at her?" she nodded at a particularly skinny girl.

"She's definitely going to the Losers' Group," Alexandra whispered, "wonder why they have accepted these small girls into the tournament."

"Isn't that Buffy, the Vampire Slayer," Pam nodded at a blond girl, "she's cute."

"Buffy maybe, but not buff? she has superhuman strength in her show but I don't see her getting far in this tournament.? but those two, Brittany Daniels and Jennifer Garner seem tough!"

"Anderson, Pamela."

"That's me; see you in a while," Pam said, "unless they put me in group B." Alexandra smiled and followed Pamela with her eyes as she walked to the table to speak with the judges. Pam waved to Alexandra before she disappeared through the doors behind the judges' table.

After a while Alexandra heard her name; she grabbed her bag and walked confidently to the table. The judges looked at her for a second before starting to shuffle through the pile of papers before them on the table. "You have the results? Yes. Unanimous? I see no reason to change her group based on this," she looked up, "and not based on her appearance either. All right, Ms. Paul room 312. Through the doors, down the corridor, flight of stairs on the left. A member of the staff will be there to help you if you have any problems."

Alexandra's confidence grew with the clearly unanimous decision. As she walked down the corridor she wondered who else would be in her group. "Poor Pam, unless she's in group B she might have trouble qualifying?not that it will be easy for me either, some of the girl's looked quite muscular. Ah, room 312," she stopped outside the door for a second; she had to admit that she was a bit nervous. Putting her nervousness aside she pushed the door open and stepped inside. "What ?!"

"This must be a mistake!" Alexandra was raving to a member of the staff, "I don't belong in this group!"

"That is possible," the young woman said, trying to calm down Alexandra, "Let me check; hold on!" She turned aside and spoke into the mice on her headset, "?Yes, Paul, Alexandra?she thinks she's in the wrong group?Group B?...Yes?okay?thanks." She turned to Alexandra, "I'm sorry but you're in the right group ? group B."

"But-but," Alexandra stammered, "some of these girls are half my size, half my age-"

"Several factors were considered when the division was made; it wasn't based just on size or age. I don't have the data here, but I was assured that you belong in group B."

Alexandra was shocked; she slumped down on a bench looking at the girls of group B; Acker was there, Gellar too?and over there the tiny Kristin Kreuk. She was desperately trying to figure out on what basis she had been put into, what she had so elegantly called, the Losers Group earlier.

She looked around the room ? there was no Biel, no Garner, no Vicky Pratt ? in fact there was not a single one of those she had considered tough! Even Pam and Yasmine were in the other group! How the hell had this happened?

Alexandra stepped into the ring. She had convinced herself that there had been a mistake, a clerical error, and the only way to prove it, or so it appeared, was to win the group B tournament. And that wouldn't even be a challenge. "At least I get to fight in a ring," she thought. As the organizers wanted to run all the qualifier matches at the same time every space, even remotely suitable for a quick tussle, had been cleared for a fight.

Alexandra groaned when she saw who her opponent was ? Keira Knightley! Sure, she's pretty and all, and she's one of the tallest in the group?and she even has rather impressive abs, Alexandra had seen the pictures, "but she's so skinny she probably has to carry weights with her or she might be blown away by a gust of wind."

Keira greeted Alexandra and removed her sweatshirt; underneath she had a sleeveless shirt. Even Alexandra had to admit that young Ms. Knightley's muscles were very well defined ? surprisingly so, but that was because the girl had not a single fat cell in her entire body. Alexandra was slightly disappointed that Keira's abs were covered by the loose shirt as she had wanted to take a closer look at them. Alexandra shook her head, "How the hell doesn't the judges see how uneven this match is going to be?!" Unfortunately, they did?

What Alexandra failed to see was that she wasn't really that much different from Keira. Only when the announcer read out their stats did she note that she was three inches taller, but weighted only 15 pounds more than the younger girl, which meant that proportionally she was only marginally heavier. "Considering that they put me in group b, I have no reason to believe that their numbers are in any way related to reality," Alexandra thought. Alexandra's chest was four inches wider but their cupsize was the same, a shy A; waists and hips were apparently the same. Alexandra looked in disbelief at Keira's waist thinking, "Is my waist really that thin?"

Alexandra and Keira shook hands; Keira's grip strength surprised Alexandra. The Baywatch Babe's surprised look didn't go unnoticed, "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" Keira asked innocently.

Keira's right hit Alexandra's chin snapping the taller woman's head back and making her stagger backwards towards the ropes. Showing her inexperience Keira didn't follow and press her advantage but waited for Alexandra to get back to the center of the ring. It took a few moments for Alexandra to shake off the effects of the blow, effects that had been both mental and physical. The skinny Brit had hurt her! And the match had hardly started.

Gritting her teeth Alexandra advanced and threw a few punches to little effect. It was clear that neither could actually box. Both were quick enough to sidestep the other's blows. Until?Alexandra managed to get a solid blow into Keira's abdomen; there was a feeling of elation when she finally hit her mark! She followed with a powerful right into Keira's flat chest and even got her knee into Keira's side before the Britt fell down. Alexandra was shocked when Keira didn't fall down ? she had just stepped back.

"I think you should hit the gym and train some more," Keira taunted, "I hardly felt your feeble taps!"

"I was trying to be gentle," Alexandra replied angrily, "I didn't want to hurt you!" With a determined look on her face Alexandra advanced again.

Keira blocked her first few blows before she gained an opening ? her right sunk into Alexandra's abdomen, doubling the taller woman; her knee hit the brunette's jaw straightening her again. Before Keira could punch again Alexandra's knees buckled and she fell to the floor.

Again, Keira moved back, even if there was no rule that prevented her from using the situation to her advantage. From the outside it looked like she could have finished Alexandra there and then because the taller woman appeared barely conscious. But again Keira waited for Alexandra to get up.

Alexandra was confused; she looked around trying to figure out what was going on. If someone had seen her eyes they might had noticed a hint of fear in them. "Ready?" she heard Keira ask. She focused her eyes on the girl ? she was smirking! The anger Alexandra felt made her forget the pain and, for the moment at least, the growing fear was pushed back.

Once again Alexandra advanced, but this time she wasn't going to try to punch or kick the Brit, who was obviously better at that, she was going to use her weight and brute strength to bring her down. Grabbing Keira's hands Alexandra intended to force the skinny girl down on her knees and then? Alexandra's eyes grew in astonishment and her jaw actually dropped when she was unable to finish her plan. After a few seconds of struggling it began to look like the test of strength was going to end in a quite different manner ? in Alexandra's defeat. To save herself from an embarrassment Alexandra turned around and hiptossed Keira to the ground. She jumped on top of the momentarily stunned smaller girl hell bent on keeping Keira down and forcing her to submit. She got Keira in a hold of some sort and got herself a breather. "My good, this isn't as easy as I assumed!" Alexandra thought. She wrapped her arms and legs around Keira, "But now I just have to squeeze a submission out of her."

But Keira would have none of it; she broke free Alexandra's hold and easily pushed the larger woman off her, and after a short struggle had reversed the hold. It happened so quickly that Alexandra had no idea what had occurred?except that she was now unable to move her legs and arms. She struggled with all her might but she just couldn't find the strength nor the skill to break Keira's hold. "You still think you're too good for group B?" Keira whispered into her ear. "Why don't you admit it to yourself that your one of us skinny girls. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Alexandra doubled her efforts to break free but eventually had to scream in indignation when she once again failed. "Poor baby," Keira chided, "looks like the tournament is over and you're going home!" she squeezed a bit harder and Alexandra screamed again but this time out of pain.

And the pain didn't stop. For several minutes Keira kept squeezing the trapped brunette while whispering taunts into her ear. Her thin and wiry arms bulged with muscles as she kept dominating the larger woman. It looked like the wailing Alexandra was ready to submit but suddenly Keira let go and rolled away from Alexandra.

Keira got up on her feet and looked at Alexandra who had, despite the pain, scampered into a corner. "Get up on your feet," Keira commanded. When Alexandra didn't do as she was told Keira walked up to her and pulled her up on her feet. "You better not fall down?" she said and stepped back. Keira looked at the sobbing woman whose demeanor had changed considerably from what it had been when she had stood in front of the judges. "Alexandra," she said evenly, "I didn't want to knock you out or force you to submit?I could have done that already. I want you to submit to me, out of free will. You can do that by dropping down on your knees and kissing my shoe. Right now! Because if you don't, I will beat that pretty face of yours to pulp; I will beat your pathetic abdomen red and blue; I will squeeze your scrawny body so hard you will wish you had never been born; I will?" Keira had been so absorbed by her intimidation that she hadn't noticed that Alexandra had dropped down on her knees and was already kissing her sneaker.

And with that Alexandra's journey into the tournament world had ended in the qualifiers. Group B qualifiers.

Later Alexandra found out that she had scored the lowest points in the physical test the week before. As a matter of fact, she was the reason the judges had decided to split the combatants into two groups ? the Small or Skinny and the Big or Strong.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astonishing buildup to the fight, Raccoon! Excellent story. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post it. Oh, and Happy Birthday!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Raccoon I love your stories! Please go on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast