Roasting Rack #1225

Thread: Roasting Rack #1225

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

Roasting Rack #1225
    Hi,
    I am new to this forum. I joined because I have been purchasing some roasting pans on ebay for family members that matched my mother-in-law's old set and would like to get an answer to a question.

I found a Wear Ever roasting rack with sides #1225 in a local thrift store. I was hoping to use it in pan #918 but it does not fit when putting on the 818 lid. I can not seem to find any information about the roasting rack. What set does it fit? Is there a roasting pan with the same number?
    Thanks,
    Howard Foote

Junior Hostboard Member Karencoife's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

I bought a set of roof rack on ebay for 10bux, and I want to put them on the 4th gen, but I have no hardwares for it, what is the easiest way to do it? except weld couple of nuts on the roof

Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

is it possible to fit a 156 st. rack on a 155?
    And how can it be done?
    I m looking for quick racks and I start thinking that you have to be lucky to find a 145/146/gtv/155 with the proper rack.

Junior Hostboard Member Auroraurila's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

Do all the gtv have the quick rack?
    Do you know which 145/6 155 havr the same rack? Any other italian car that has it? Fiat coupe maybe?

Junior Hostboard Member Joanncor's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

Anybody have any input on the necessity of power steering in a 2,600 lb. kit car? Its going to be more of a performance vehicle, and not something the wife is going to drive. Im thinking of a manual rack with a 15:1 ratio from Flaming River.

Junior Hostboard Member Karencoife's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

Hope someone out there has some answers for me. I have a two door and want to add an aftermarket roof rack to the factory rails already in place. Any ideas? I was looking at a company called DiamondRax that seemed to take over for Conn Ferr but can't seem to get any answers from them. No returned calls so I am looking elsewhere. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Junior Hostboard Member OraliaRax's Avatar
    Credits
    Follows
    Following

Roasting Rack #1225

Members do not see advertisements
    Roasting Rack #1225
    Might be able to use some 3rd gen rack mounts in the door seal of the 4g. It sits under the rubber seal so I guess if it doesnt work right just fold the rubber seal over the holes to cover it up