Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Survival of the Weakest Tournament Round Two

You know the drill, the winner goes home and the loser advances. Here's Round Two, I hope you enjoy. Please comment and follow me on Twitter at Twitter.com/canadianlou.
    Cheers, Lou

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Survival of the Weakest Tournament Round Two

Taylor Swift v. Rachel McAdams

The first contest of the second round was proving to be an interesting matchup. Taylor Swift, the virginal young country star, had been defeated in the first round by Jennifer Love Hewitt, though she escaped relatively unharmed. Thanks to quick feet and lax security, Swift was able to escape through the entrance ramp before any true damage could be done to her. Hewitt, by default, was declared the winner in what many were calling an unsatisfying contest.

Rachel McAdams’s match was unsatisfying, at least if you ask Hayden Panettiere. The petite cheerleader defeated McAdams with a knockout punch, but due to Rachel not being able to stay conscious, Hayden wasn’t able to achieve the climax at the end of the match that she was hoping for. Nevertheless, unlike the Swift/Hewitt fight, McAdams was unable to escape the inevitable humiliation. When she came to, she found herself stripped nude in the center of the ring, and after watching the footage, realized that she was the victim of a cruel facesit.

In her dressing room, Taylor readied herself for her next match. First, upon learning from her earlier mistakes, she decided to abandon her showy tassels. Second, realizing that the fans were thirsty for her destruction, she was going to have to try and use her height and survival skills to get out of the match early. At this point, any fantasy that she might have had about being perceived as a threatening force was gone, so rather than try to earn some humiliation bonus, she simply wanted to get the victory and go home.

The mood in Rachel McAdams’s dressing room was very somber. The entitled young woman was stewing as she looked at herself in the mirror. All she kept seeing as she stared at her face was the sight of Hayden lowering her pussy onto Rachel’s features. Just the thought of it sickened McAdams, who refused to suffer another loss, especially to a rookie. Rachel was out for revenge, and since she couldn’t get her hands on Panettiere, she was going to have to take out all that aggression on Taylor Swift.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the first match of our second round. Introducing first, Grammy Award Winner Taylor Swift.” Swift came out to a chorus of boos, an experience she wasn’t used to. Still, her theatrical background had conditioned her to wave and smile in spite of everything, so she beamed as she walked down to the ring. She was wearing a silver top and matching shorts, a very conservative outfit by wrestling standards. Swift climbed into the ring, happy that as the first entrant, she couldn’t be jumped again.

“And her opponent, Rachel Mc…” The ring announcer was cut off as McAdams charged out of the entranceway and stormed the ring. She tackled Swift and began to reign down punches. Swift, once again the victim of a sneak attack, attempted to shield the blows, but with little success. Rachel was enraged and felt like a woman possessed as she drummed a beat into Taylor’s face and body.

The referee, who was busy reiterating instructions to ringside security to keep an eye on the flight-risk Swift, ran over to pull the feisty brunette off of her opponent. Rachel’s wild punches continued as the referee wrapped his hands around her waist. Upon feeling his arms grasping her stomach, McAdams swung her hand back, striking him in the head.

Security rushed in, and it took two of them to finally pry Rachel McAdams off of a stunned and hurt Taylor Swift. Taylor wasn’t moving, and it was clear that she was knocked out cold. The on-site medical staff came out to check on her, as McAdams was still cursing up a storm from behind the two clearly annoyed security guards.

“I’m sorry, but she cannot compete tonight,” the EMT said as he checked Swift’s pulse. “She might have a concussion. Any physical contest is absolutely impossible.” The referee nodded and went over to the screeching McAdams to let her know.

“Fuck that! She can wrestle! I barely touched her!” Rachel yelled.

“She can’t compete, doctor’s orders.”

“That’s not a doctor. It’s the fucking arena medical staff. They’re a joke. Prop up that skinny little bitch and let me finish her off.”

The referee, growing weary of the argument, put his foot down. “You’re not wrestling her. I’m calling the match as per medical professional’s instructions. Security, I’m going to need your help clearing a pathway here for a stretcher.”

As the ref conferred with the EMTs outside the ring, McAdams once again sprinted towards Swift. Rachel grabbed two handfuls of blonde hair and began slamming Swift’s skull against the mat. “You fucking faker! You fucking coward! Fight me, damnit! Fight me!” The staff quickly ran back into the ring and once again restrained the brunette.

Just then, a production assistant wearing headphones ran up to the referee. The ref grabbed the house microphone. “As per instructions from the front office, Taylor Swift is out of the competition. Due to her actions, Rachel McAdams will not be declared the winner. However, she WILL be competing here tonight against a surrogate opponent.”

The stunned McAdams threw up her hands in protest. “A surrogate?” she yelled into the mic. “What surrogate?”

As the question reverberated through the arena, a spotlight hit the entrance ramp. The curtain flung open, and Rachel McAdams’s surrogate walked out.

“No. No fucking way! No!” Rachel screamed, as she saw who she was going to be facing.

The ring announcer grabbed the mic. “And her opponent, from Benoni South Africa, the heavyweight champion of the world, Charlize Theron.” The audience was stunned as the blonde bombshell slinked down the aisle, her icy glare a clear sign that she wasn’t thrilled about this situation. Charlize happened to have been in the arena as a guest of the promoters, and thanks to a last-second check, she decided to take Taylor’s spot.

Theron came down the aisle in a shimmery blue dress, further evidence that she had no intention of wrestling. Charlize then pulled the dress over her head, revealing a very simple black bra and matching thong. The ref took her dress and carefully handed it to a P.A. at ringside. McAdams, meanwhile, was frozen in fear. Her pre-match shenanigans had now put her in a position where she could get very hurt very quickly.

The ref signaled for the bell and the Amazonian champion began to approach Rachel. The terrified McAdams put up her hands, asking Charlize to wait. “Please, I…I didn’t mean for this to happen. Just…let’s forget the whole thing, alright? I’ll take the disqualification loss and I’ll wrestle in the next round. That’s fine. Please, just…”

Theron stopped and flashed a sly grin. “Please just what?”

“Don’t hurt me,” McAdams begged.

Charlize thought about the offer for a minute before staring down at Rachel’s body. She focused on McAdams’s inviting chest peeking out from her blue bikini top and then slowly traveled down her stomach to her matching blue briefs. “Oh, I won’t hurt you,” she replied. Rachel let out a sigh of relief as her tensed-up shoulders relaxed. “I’ll destroy you.” McAdams’s eyes suddenly bulged as she looked up at the olive-skinned woman. Charlize reared back and delivered a lightning fast right hand, sending Rachel flying into the corner.

McAdams stumbled forward in a daze like a car without a driver and Charlize responded in kind by dropping her with a clothesline. Rachel hit the mat hard from the impact, but before she could let what happened sink in, she was yanked back up to her feet by her hair.

While maintaining a grip on her hair, Theron stuck one hand between Rachel’s legs, cupping her pubic mound. Then, in a move of brute strength, Charlize hoisted Rachel over her head, parading the hapless brunette around the ring like a trophy. With one hand on her chest and the other buried deep between her thighs, Theron walked from corner to corner, allowing everyone in the first few rows to hear the pleas and squeaks coming from McAdams. Finally, once she tired of lugging her opponent around, she unceremoniously dropped her.

McAdams couldn’t protect herself from the fall, and she hit the mat face-first. Once again, before anything could sink in, she was peeled off the canvas. Charlize then effortlessly scooped up McAdams, draping her on her shoulder. Theron had McAdams positioned perfectly for a running powerslam, but rather than simply execute it, she decided to let the moment sink in. The dazed brunette, realizing the position she was in, began to squirm, hoping to break free. Now satisfied that she’s achieved her goal, Charlize sprinted forward and slammed the lithe woman into the canvas.

The impact alone nearly broke McAdams in half. No one in the tournament had the kind of power and skill that Charlize had, so reducing Rachel McAdams to jobber was a fairly effortless task. Rachel rolled on the mat, clutching her injured back. She didn’t know how to make the beating stop, but she was certain that it wasn’t over yet.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Theron once again hoisted the weaker girl to her feet, deciding that she was going to have a bit of fun. Since becoming champion, Charlize has had to face top competition from around the world and has been in knock-down, drag-out brawl on an almost nightly basis. Now, seeing the pathetic 5’5 girl in her grip, she realized that for the first time in a long time, she could just have her way with an opponent without any fear of reprisal.

Charlize spun McAdams around, grabbed her by her waist, hoisted her up and drove her knee between Rachel’s legs, executing a textbook atomic drop. The impact of Theron’s kneecap against McAdams’s soft crotch cause an audible “Ooh” from the crowd. Rachel sprang forward, almost as if she was bounced, and she crashed into the turnbuckle.

Rachel stayed standing in the corner as she rolled herself onto her back, leaning against the turnbuckles for support. She then began to rub her injured groin, but her efforts were futile. Charlize then approached, her frame casting a shadow on the jobber. Because that’s what McAdams was now, a jobber. She was the epitome of a loser: outsized, outclassed, defenseless and pathetic.

Charlize grabbed Rachel’s ankles and draped them over the second rope, spreading her legs wide open in the corner. Theron placed her hand on Rachel’s chin, forcing McAdams to look her in the eye. “You couldn’t have just played along, could you?” Charlize asked as a disgusted Rachel looked away. “Hey, I’m talking to you!” Theron yelled as her foot sprang up, kicking McAdams in the pussy. “Do I have your attention now?”

Rachel’s head slumped forward as the tears began to flow. She was being taken apart piece by piece, and she knew that there was nothing she could do. Charlize then delivered another punt to Rachel’s crotch. Rachel’s body began to fall, but Theron caught it and propped her back up. “Oh no, you’re not getting off that easy.”

“Please…” Rachel whispered, unable to actually speak. “Please…stop…”

Charlize put her hands on Rachel’s cheeks, looking into her reddened eyes. “This wasn’t my decision,” she said as she leaned in towards McAdams’s face, “but just because this wasn’t my call doesn’t mean I don’t want to do this.” Theron then pressed her lips against Rachel’s, forcing a passionate kiss onto the girl. Charlize pulled back, grabbed Rachel’s face again, and coldly stated, “If you don’t want me to smash your worthless little cunt to pieces, you’ll kiss back.” Charlize leaned in again, but Rachel refused to reciprocate. This was her moment of defiance. This was her moment to show that even though she was outmatched and outclassed that she wasn’t simply going to roll over and die.

“Fuck…you…” Rachel breathlessly replied, deciding that if she was going to get squashed, she was going to go down fighting.

“Oh I’m so glad you decided to join the fun.” Charlize reared back a third time, but as she brought her foot up, McAdams shifted, and Theron kicked the metal turnbuckle. “Fuck!” she yelled as she stumbled backwards. McAdams them scampered up to the top rope, leaping off with a double-axe-handle to Charlize’s head. The impact, combined with the bad foot, took the larger Theron down.

Stunned at the improbable turn of events, McAdams grabbed Charlize’s leg and synched in an ankle lock on the much larger champion. Theron screamed in pain as she was now aware that she might have seriously injured herself with that errant kick. Rachel squeezed and pulled, hoping to make the dominant blonde submit. “Come on,” she thought, “tap.” McAdams, for the first time all match, was feeling like an actual competitor instead of a punching bag.

Thanks to her long reach, Charlize was able to get to the ropes. Rachel didn’t care. She realized that she was already in trouble for the attack on Swift, and that there was no reason to relinquish the hold. If she did and Charlize got to her feet, then she would be beaten to a pulp. If she held on and broke Charlize’s ankle, at least the assault would stop.

Charlize, already embarrassed to be in this situation in the first place, realized she had to do something fast or else she was going to suffer an even more severe injury. The champion, showing true determination, used the ropes to pull herself up, getting to a vertical base despite having Rachel tethered to her leg. Once she was standing, she used her free leg to stomp on McAdams like a bug. Rachel finally let go of the hold, allowing Charlize to nurse her twisted ankle.

“I am going to KILL YOU!” Charlize yelled as she rubbed her leg. McAdams, now riding a wave of confidence, flashed a smile. She charged Theron and executed a perfect dropkick right to Charlize’s leg, dropping the larger woman again. Theron grabbed at her pain-stricken appendage, cursing for the ref to find a way to stop the carnage.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rachel, realizing that this might be her only chance ever to do this to a champion, pounced on top of Theron, crashing down on her stomach. McAdams then latched on to Charlize’s bra, filling her greedy hands with Theron’s breasts. “So how much is it going to suck for you when I strip you naked and smother you out, you overrated piece of trash?”

“I am going to ki…” Charlize’s threat was cut short as the petite girl clamped down on the bra, crushing Theron’s boobs. “Aaggh!” she yelled, experiencing a mix of pain and humiliation.

“You thought you were so tough, picking on someone my size?” Rachel asked as she continued her grip. “Well now look what I’ve got!” Rachel then ripped of Theron’s top, exposing the champion’s modest chest. Charlize tried to cover herself up, knowing full well that McAdams would try to tenderize her exposed tits.

Instead, Rachel slid back a bit, pinning down Theron’s arms. “You know, I think I owe you something,” she said as she raised her knee.

“No, wait…” Charlize begged, but it was too late. McAdams drove her bent knee right into Theron’s crotch, causing the once-proud champion to let out a wail.

“See, not so fun when it happens to you.” Rachel repeated the move, once again smashing Theron’s pussy. McAdams then reached down and grabbed onto Theron’s thong, realizing that it was the only thing keeping Charlize modest. “Guess you won’t need this thing anymore,” she said as she pulled on the flimsy material. Clearly, this thong was only designed as decoration and not for combat because the cloth came apart with ease.

Charlize was now nude in the middle of the ring, at the mercy of the small woman who moments ago was preparing for a lifetime career as a jobber. Theron was furious, but she was also hurt. The damage to her ankle meant that she couldn’t stand, while the damage to her groin caused the rest of her body to throb in pain. Now, on top of everything, she was just stripped naked by a woman that doesn’t hold a candle to her. If she didn’t act fast, her reputation might never recover.

McAdams, meanwhile, came to the realization that she had the world champion naked and pinned underneath her. She looked down at Charlize’s enraged face and figured that if she made one mistake here that she was going to be spending the night in the hospital. Since fortune favored the bold, Rachel reached back and clamped down on Charlize’s exposed pussy. The move, considered by McAdams to be classless, was now all she could think of.

Theron writhed in pain as her already tender crotch was being once again tortured. The cruel McAdams twisted and pulled unmercifully, mainly due to her inexperience with the hold and her outright fear of what might happen if she let go. The nervous energy forced her to yank at a rapid pace, inadvertently causing even more pain to Charlize.

“Holy…shit…fuck…ow…fuck…get…off…ow…my…aagghhh !” was all she could yell as she tried to free her vagina. Rachel continued to claw away until one of her fingers accidentally slipped inside of Charlize. Erotic fighting was not something McAdams was comfortable with, but the sensation of her finger gliding into the inviting pussy wasn’t entirely unpleasant. Rachel continued the pressure, but “accidentally” slipped a second finger into Theron.

This was the straw that broke the camel’s back, as Charlize was now being fingered by a jobber in the middle of her own ring. The humiliation was too much for her to take, so she reached up and grabbed at the first thing she could latch onto…the back of Rachel’s briefs.

The wedgie had been applied in almost every match in round one, as it is a pedestrian hold that generally elicits a strong reaction. Normally in Charlize’s world class fights, a hold like a wedgie is only used to humiliate and embarrass a downed foe. Theron has never once wedgied an opponent in order to save her own hide, but now, against a significantly lesser wrestler, she was going to have to resort to the desperate measure.

Theron balled her hand up, wrapping it in as much of Rachel’s bottoms as possible. Then, the powerful Amazonian pulled upward, jamming the cloth between McAdam’s butt cheeks. The garment quickly invaded Rachel’s ass before cutting into the front of her as well. The pulling on her crotch was extremely painful, but Rachel would not let go. She ramped up her fingering, now inserting a third finger into Charlize. Undaunted, Theron yanked further until the waistband was actually above the back of Rachel’s top.

Neither girl would relent, as Rachel continued to clumsily pump away at Theron’s golden pussy while Charlize now started to reign down slaps to McAdams’s exposed and pale backside. It was quite a sight to behold; McAdams straddled across Charlize’s stomach with her digits thrusting in and out of the champion and Theron tugged on Rachel’s panties with one hand while spanking her with the other. What had started as an honest-to-goodness wrestling match had now devolved into the lowest form of bedroom catfighting…and the fans in the crowd didn’t seem to mind a bit.

“Come on, come on, come on,” Rachel hissed as she rubbed Charlize’s naked crotch, trying desperately to not notice the painful spanking she was enduring.

Theron, meanwhile, was also in a war with herself. Despite every conscious impulse she had, her body was slowly succumbing to the clumsy fingering she was being subjected to. If she did in fact give in, she feared that she might never be able to show her face in public again.

McAdams felt her hand get wetter and wetter, a clear sign that something she was doing was being met with success. Unfortunately, her now beat-red ass couldn’t take much more. Something was going to have to give, and in the end it was going to have to be her briefs.

Rachel withdrew her fingers from Charlize’s throbbing womanhood and tried desperately to pull her own bottoms from her crotch. Theron, now relieved that the stimulation had stopped, grabbed Rachel’s hair and threw her off of her stomach. The now embarrassed and flush Theron gamely struggled to her feet, using the ropes for support. She looked down at McAdams, who had finally removed the wedged briefs, and saw bright red.

Charlize sprung forward, tackling the small brunette. Theron now wasn’t just angry, she was horny. Charlize began to grind herself onto Rachel, smacking her steaming sex against McAdam’s briefs. “You started this, you little cunt,” she seethed, “and now you’re going to get everything that you deserve.”

Rachel was lying on her back, pinned down by the full weight of the champ. Moments ago, she was in the driver’s seat, and now she was being used as a humping post. Charlize easily pinned down her wrists as she continued to grind, enjoying the look of discomfort on Rachel’s face.

Theron kept Rachel pinned down with one hand, now wishing to show her dominance. As her hips continued to thrust, she reached down and clamped onto Rachel’s breasts. After a few seconds of expert manipulation, McAdams was now topless. Charlize pressed her naked breasts against Rachel’s, letting her already erect nipples mash against McAdams’s.

Charlize sensed that she was close to orgasm, and in an act of surprising willpower, stopped her gyration. “I’m going to save this for where it belongs,” she huffed, “right on your bitchy little face.” The champion sat up, keeping Rachel’s shoulders pinned down with her knees. Charlize grabbed McAdams by the hair again, this time forcing her face mere inches from Theron’s soaked vagina. “You thought you could beat me? You thought that you were going to cheat and make a name for yourself with me? You stupid little jobber. That’s all that you are. I want you to stick out that little loser tongue of yours and I want you to lick my winning pussy. I want you to worship my magnificent pussy, the one that you thought you could violate with your little loser fingers. I want you to humble yourself before the champion.”

Rachel realized that no matter what she did that she was going to wind up with a face full of Theron. Despite the pain of being pinned down and the feeling of Charlize’s shapely ass crushing her tits, she refused to do it. She shook her head no as she shut her eyes, trying not to look at her inevitable future.

“Oh I don’t think you’ll say no again,” Theron snorted as she slid her hand down to Rachel’s crotch.

“Oh shit,” Rachel thought, “please don’t let her do this to me.”

Charlize lightly patted McAdams’s briefs with the impact sending a charge up Rachel’s spine. “Either you lick me or I’m going to demolish your pussy the way you tried to demolish mine.” Rachel hesitated again, so Charlize slid her hand under the waistband and lightly teased McAdams’s labia. The expert fingers instantly did their job, as Rachel let out an unexpected moan. “See, it isn’t all bad,” Charlize rationalized. Theron continued to slowly trace Rachel’s crotch, her fingertips barely making contact with the quickly-aroused skin. “Now, if you don’t do what I asked, I am going to take this,” she paused as she gently slid one finger into Rachel, “and turn it into this!” With that, she amped up the pressure, violently thrusting the digit into McAdams’s sensitive nether region.

“Oh…oooh!” Rachel screeched.

“So the choice is yours.” Rachel looked up at the dominant champion, and realizing that she was beat, offered up her tongue. The look of complete humiliation drove Charlize crazy, so rather than simply accept the humbling offer, she jammed Rachel’s face into her waiting crotch. Theron then scooted forward, engulfing Rachel in her sex.

Charlize pumped and grinded over every inch of Rachel’s helpless face as the distraught McAdams whined and cried underneath. At least when Hayden smothered her, she had the decency to smother her out. The expert Theron knew how to maintain pressure without allowing Rachel to escape into unconsciousness. Rachel felt every thrust, every stroke and every bump, until the movements increased to a point where there was no escape for any part of her face. Her nose, her mouth and even her forehead was being coated by Charlize’s juices, until finally Theron exploded in a thunderous orgasm.

Theron then pressed her full weight down onto Rachel, filling up every inch of the girl’s porcelain face with her own sweat-slick body. Charlize wasn’t expecting a fight, but she certainly got one. And while she wasn’t impressed with the tactics that Rachel McAdams used, she was impressed with the girl’s courage. As she stood up, she actually had a bit of respect for Rachel.

That respect quickly faded as she felt the pain in her ankle that McAdams had caused. Charlize went over to the defeated brunette and ripped off her briefs, leaving her naked. Theron pressed her foot down on Rachel’s exposed crotch, posing with a flexed arm holding McAdam’s soaked bottoms. Victory was hers, and she could feel satisfied knowing that she robbed Rachel of every bit of her dignity, even if it came at the expense of some of her own.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Amanda Bynes v. Megan Fox

Amanda Bynes refused to show up to the arena. After her last match, where Mila Kunis forced her to suffer her most degrading defeat ever, Bynes decided that Hollywood wasn’t worth it anymore. She demanded that her agent call the promoters and tell them to take her off the card, but agent refused. He realized that crossing them would be the end of his career, and if Bynes was in fact retiring, he didn’t need to worry about maintaining her as a client.

Deciding that she was going to take matters into her own hands, Amanda called the promoters. “I’m not competing in that filth anymore. I want out.”

There was a long pause on the phone before someone responded. “I’m sorry you feel that way, but that isn’t an option. Read your contract.”

“Screw my contract. It didn’t say anything in contract about me being abused in front of thousands of people. It didn’t say anything about me consenting to being shown naked in public or engaging in those unspeakable acts. Don’t try your legal crap on me because I won’t back down.”

“Perhaps your agent didn’t explain to you the intricacies of the deal that you signed. You have already waived any and all liability claims, and further, have already posted a bond should you not show up.”

“What?” she replied, shocked at the thought that her agent lied to her, all the while not shocked at all.

“All competitors were required to post a one million dollar bond, should an occurrence like this transpire. Your agent, acting as your proxy, tendered the full sum before your first match. Should you decide to not compete according to your contract, you will be in breach and will forfeit the money. In addition, we will take rigorous legal action. Essentially, your retirement from acting will put you and your family into a life of abject poverty. Are we clear?”

A defeated Bynes slumped in her chair, pressed the phone to her ear and conceded, “Yes…we’re clear.”

Megan Fox, meanwhile, had not yet recovered from her opening round debacle against Kaley Cuoco. The frustrated Fox couldn’t believe that she had put herself into such a compromising position, choosing sexual gratification over victory. Worse off, the footage of her suffering a brutal facesit was leaked onto the Internet. More people witnessed her being facefucked than viewed her last film, “Jonah Hex”.

Not learning from her earlier mistakes, Megan decided to once again throw a pre-party in her dressing room, hoping to show that she could take all of this in stride. Unlike her last match, where the mood was playful and fun, this event was growing more intense by the minute. The jovial and fun Fox was replaced by a bitter woman, hellbent on ripping apart her opponent. Every time she even thinks about Kaley sitting on her face, she’s driven to take another drink. After about fifteen minutes of stewing and drinking, Megan decides to stand up and go to the ring.

As soon as the brunette was upright, the effects of the Jack Daniels in her system sent her right back to the chair. A few of the other guests tried to help her up, but they were quickly rebuffed. “Fuck off,” she yelled as she shoved everyone away. The inebriated woman finally got to her feet and headed for the ramp.

Meanwhile, a somber Amanda Bynes sat in her dressing room, reading over her contract for the hundredth time. She couldn’t find a single loophole, but it didn’t stop her from staring at the pages. Like the alcohol for Fox, the reading was blurring out her memories of what happened in the first round. How the hell did she get taken down by someone so much shorter than her? Worse, why did she voluntarily agree to engage in self-satisfaction rather than fight back? Amanda had worked hard to maintain a reputation as a wholesome figure, and that was all erased as she was forced to treat her body like an amusement park.

“Ladies and gentlemen, our next contest in the second round of the Survival of the Weakest tournament is set for one fall. Allow me to introduce the first participant, Megan Fox.”

The curtain twirled for a moment before Megan stumbled out, barely able to walk in a straight line. The girl was once again wearing a black leather thong and matching bra, an outfit that proved to be her undoing in the first round. The drunken Fox slurred insults at the fans on the aisle before attempting to climb up the ring steps. The ref stepped outside to escort her, but he too was shoved aside. Finally, Megan tumbled through the ropes onto the canvas. She pulled herself up and attempted to perform a sultry dance, but most in attendance just felt sympathy for the tortured woman.

Amanda Bynes came out next, and her attire was all business. She had her blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail, and was wearing a red sports bra and matching shorts. Everything about the outfit said athlete as opposed to sex object, as she hoped to maintain a professional appearance to erase the images of her last match.

The ref signaled both women to the center of the ring. Bynes looked on with disdain as Megan Fox stumbled to the middle of the canvas.

“Ref, it’s clear she can’t compete. Look at her, she can barely stand. This is supposed to be a wrestling match, not some sort of drunken spectacle.”

Megan leaned her hand on the referee and, through barely open eyes, slurred, “Who…who do you…think…fucking…no…”

“Seriously, just cancel this thing. I don’t want to wrestle her like this, even if it means I get out of this tournament. This is sick and degrading and I don’t want to risk hurting her.”

“Hey, I’m gonna kick…ki…kick your fat ass…you bitch.”

“See, she can barely talk. And what the hell is she wearing?”

Megan looked down at her barely-there outfit and looked up at Bynes with a perplexed look. “What? You don’t like my clothes?” Fox asked as she put her hand on Amanda’s shoulder.

Amanda immediately shrugged it off. “Have some self-respect, would you?”

“This…this coming from the…irl…who got herself off in front of everyone? Ha. Fine, you don’t like my outfit…then…” Megan then ripped off her top, exposing her tanning-bed browned breasts. “See, no more top. Now you…” Fox reached forward, grabbing onto Amanda’s chest. Bynes shoved her away, but Megan kept coming. The ref figured this was just as good a time as any, so he rang the bell.

“Get the hell away from me,” Amanda yelled as she blocked Megan’s lusting hands.

“Come on, since when are you modest?” Megan replied as she continued her attempt to get at Amanda’s chest.

Amanda was backed into a corner, covering her bra with her hands. She started to kick at Megan’s ankles, hoping that this would drive Fox away. It didn’t.

“Fine, if you don’t wanna let me play with your tits, then what about this?” Megan reached down and grabbed a handful of Amanda’s crotch, a move so bold many doubted if even Fox would have done it sober.

Amanda’s eyes grew wide as Megan cupped her groin. Furious, Bynes chose to recant her earlier statement about wanting to hurt Fox as she pulled back and decked Megan in the jaw. The punch put Megan on her ass, but it was clear that she wasn’t feeling anything at that point.

The belligerent Mr. Fox shook her head, unsure if she was dizzy from the fist or the liquor, and got back to her feet. She took the hand that was just attached to Amanda and licked it. “Mmm…that was so good I’m gonna have to get the real thing…” Megan teased as she once again approached Amanda in the corner.

Bynes was significantly taller than Megan Fox and had both the weight and strength advantage, but she was absolutely terrified of her. Clearly whatever little inhibitions Megan possessed were out the window, and Amanda needed to do whatever it took to avoid suffering humiliation once again. As soon as Megan was in striking distance, Amanda fired off a kick to her stomach. The move knocked the wind out of Fox, dropping her to the mat in a coughing fit. Amanda then charged forward, tackling the downed starlet.

“Oh baby, I like it rough!” Megan yelled as she was now pinned under Amanda. Fox reached up and once again grabbed onto Amanda’s chest, groping at her breasts like an overanxious 17-year-old boy.

Amanda grabbed Megan’s wrists and slammed them to the mat, pinning her down. She had Fox trapped, but without the use of her own hands, how was she supposed to take advantage of her position?

Megan figured that she would take advantage of the position herself as she began to thrust her leather-thong upward, rubbing it against Amanda’s shorts. Once again, Fox’s insatiable sexual hunger was taking over, though this time she had a legitimate claim that it was the alcohol.

Bynes was horrified at what was happening underneath her, as the topless beauty between her legs was humping her. Amanda’s attempt to keep this professional had clearly gone out the window, and if she didn’t do something soon, she was going to once again be humiliated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

“Come on, join in,” Megan begged as she licked her lips. “Be my big blonde captor. Pin me down and have your way with me, you big loser.” Fox then let out a howl as she was clearly loving every second of being trapped under Bynes. Amanda had no idea what to do, because if she let go of the hold, she would surely be attacked. She realized the only option in front of her was one she promised herself that she would avoid, but she clearly had no choice. “Please fuck me…please?” Megan pleaded, loving how much this upset Amanda.

“You know what, you forced this on yourself,” Bynes said as she lowered her chest onto Megan’s face. The surprised Fox instantly ceased her extracurricular activities, now focusing entirely on what just transpired. Suddenly, everywhere Megan looked was red spandex, and she couldn’t escape. Amanda Bynes of all people had implemented a breast smother. The realization that she could be knocked out any moment sobered Megan up in a hurry. She tried to yell, but her screams were muffled.

Amanda wasn’t used to using her breasts as weapons, so the sensation of Megan’s face pressed into her cleavage felt…different. Not bad, but different. As she leaned in further, Megan’s nose slipped between her tits, pressing it against her bare flesh. The feeling of Fox’s fading breath caressing her skin was exhilarating, but it was something she was going to have to ignore if she was going to win. On top of that, the thought that she would become aroused by the feel of another woman’s touch was something she refused to even consider.

The referee bent down to check on Megan Fox, who was continuing to flail. It was now apparent that the vacuum seal that Amanda initially had was now slipping, and unknown to Bynes, Fox was starting to get more air. As Megan regained her faculties, she laid back and enjoyed the feeling of Amanda’s tits pressed against her face.

Bynes, meanwhile, believed that she had Megan bested. Figuring that she could take a victory lap, she began taunting Fox. “You thought you were so tough. You’re a joke. You’re a drunken whore, not a real actress. And you thought you were going to get your grimy little dyke hands on me? Guess you thought wrong!” Amanda yelled as she continued to press down, thinking that Megan was drifting into unconsciousness.

Deciding to play along, Megan slowed her flapping hands until they dropped down onto Amanda’s ass. Bynes was now convinced that she had successfully smothered Megan Fox out, so she started to relax her “hold”. As Amanda leaned back, she saw a nonresponsive Fox and finally smiled. She was relieved that the match was over and that maybe she was going to get out of this with some dignity.

At that moment, the slack hands of Megan Fox quickly came to life, clamping down on Bynes’s butt. Megan’s eyes few open as she used her moment of surprise to flip the stunned Amanda onto her back. Now it was Fox on top, and she instantly pinned Bynes down with her knees.

The now dominant brunette stared down at the stunned and struggling blonde. “So you thought you were going to beat me, you fucking loser? Worst of all, you thought you were going to smother me with these?” she asked as she started to tug on Amanda’s top. “I’ve wanted to get my hands on your breasts the whole match, and now there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Amanda started rocking back and forth, hoping to unseat Megan, but it was no use. Fox pulled Amanda’s top upward, allowing Bynes’s chest to tumble out. Fox salivated at the sight of Bynes’s nipples, which, unlike her spray-tanned body, were a pale pink surrounded by white skin. Despite all of Amanda’s attempts at maturity, her breasts still signaled that she was far too modest to tan topless. Modesty was a luxury that she no longer possessed.

Megan pressed her hands against Amanda’s ample breasts, slowly and deliberately fondling them. She cupped Amanda’s left tit with both hands, jutting the nipple upward. Then, she slowly leaned down until her lip was pressed against it. She flicked her tongue slightly, teasing the sensitive area. Tears began to fill in Amanda’s eyes as she was once again being subjected to sexual humiliation. Megan then opened her mouth and began to suck the nipple as her hips once again began their animalistic gyration. Fox placed a free hand on Bynes’s other breast, only this time her grip was much more forceful. Then, she bit down on Amanda’s rose-colored teat just hard enough to send a message. Bynes was helpless as her chest was being used as Megan Fox’s own personal playground.

“Please…I quit…I…please…get her off of me…” Amanda pleaded, but the ref chose to ignore her protests. Bynes had sufficiently upset management with her threats of no-showing, so they told the ref to let Megan have her way with the blonde until she was satisfied.

“Sorry, I can’t hear you,” the ref mocked as he walked to the corner. Amanda was now aware that there was nothing she could do.

“Megan…I’m sorry for what I…aah…said…but…please…you have to stop…” Bynes pleaded, her voice quivering as she delivered her impassioned soliloquy.

Fox stopped her tongue-bath on Amanda’s tit and stared at the scared girl. “Oh, I have to stop? But I don’t want to stop. Besides, you put on a show for Mila before she let you go, and I got nothing. Maybe if you do the same for me, I’ll be nice and let you leave without cumming on your face. Maybe.”

Amanda didn’t even think about her response before blurting out her agreement. She couldn’t believe that this was going to happen again, but if it was going to spare her any more pain, she was willing to do it. Megan slithered off of her body, ready to watch the show. “You are so pathetic,” Amanda thought as she berated herself, “that you let this happen to you again. I am such a loser.”

Megan spread her legs wide, preparing herself for the live show that Amanda was going to perform for her. “Alright dirty girl, let’s go.”

Amanda’s hand trembled as she slid it into her briefs, slowly stroking her pussy. She kept her head down, not wanting to look anyone in the eye.

“No, I wanna see! Take off those ugly fucking tights!” Amanda looked up at Megan, pleading with her eyes to please end the torment. Megan nodded insistently, demanding that Bynes drop trou.

As Amanda gripped her waistband, she realized that the ref wasn’t looking. If he wasn’t going to accept her submission, then technically the match was still going on. Bynes quickly formulated a plan.

“Let’s go, drop ‘em.”

Amanda slowly walked towards Megan, all the while keeping her thumbs tucked against her waistband. “Why don’t you do the honors?” the suddenly willing Bynes asked. Megan smiled, thinking that she had finally broke Amanda’s spirit. She scooted forward and grabbed onto the side of the shorts. Amanda smiled a seductive grin, “You ready?” she asked. Megan nodded vigorously, anxious to get her hands on Bynes’s pussy. “Alrght, here it comes,” Amanda said. At that instant, her foot snapped forward, kicking Megan in her spread crotch. Fox, flopped to her side as she clutched at her groin. “You dumb cunt.”

Bynes grabbed Megan and pinned her down, this time dropping all of her weight onto Fox’s bare chest. “It’s over for you, slut,” Amanda said as she slapped Megan in the face.

“You’re going to pay for that,” Megan replied as she tried to formulate her escape. Unfortunately, the blow to her crotch combined with the copious amounts of alcohol made deduction pretty difficult.

“Oh, am I?” Amanda asked as she balled up her hand and smashed it into Megan’s crotch. “I wanted to keep this a clean fight, but you had to be a giant whore bag and try to turn this into one of your little exploitation things. Well, if that’s what you want, then you got it!” Amanda yelled as her fist once again crashed into Fox’s leather thong.

Megan Fox now once again found herself trapped under a blonde that she had defeated but failed to secure the win. Once again, she was at the mercy of a lesser competitor. “Fine, finish me off,” she said, more disgusted with herself than the thought of what was about to happen.

Amanda didn’t want to risk losing the upper hand again so she quickly scooted forward, pressing her ass down onto Fox’s face. The facesit, unlike the breast smother, proved to be effective as she instantly cut off Megan’s air supply. Fox didn’t bother to squirm as she just accepted her fate. The ref bent down and saw that Megan wasn’t struggling, so he quickly called for the bell.

“What the hell?” Amanda asked. “I thought I get a chance to get some revenge.”

“Sorry, not gonna happen. Now get off of her face or I’m gonna call security.”

The petulant Bynes climbed off of Megan Fox, pulled down her top and stomped out of the ring. Megan, meanwhile, was being checked by the medical staff at ringside. She was fine physically, but this loss was reeking havoc with her mentally. “Hopefully,” she thought, “I can get this shit straight before my next match.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Olivia Wilde v. Kristen Stewart

“Ladies and gentlemen, our next contest is set for one fall. Introducing first, Olivia Wilde.”

Olivia came out in a zebra bikini, but that was the only thing festive about her. She was in a foul mood after her first round loss at the hands of Jessica Simpson, and she was looking to put this entire ordeal behind her. Wilde was embarrassed in round one when she was smothered out by the buxom blonde’s breasts, which thankfully wouldn’t happen in round two. Her opponent, Kristen Stewart, had a very modest chest that posed no smother threat. Regardless, Wilde wasn’t going to take anything for granted, since she saw her rival Megan Fox continue to fall from grace in the last round. Olivia climbed into the ring, never once changing her expression from its original scowl.

“And her opponent, Kristen Stewart.”

The audience turned to the ramp, but there was no Kristen. The ring announcer called her name again, but still nothing. Olivia grew impatient in the ring, yelling at whoever was in earshot that they have to find her opponent. Finally, after a few minutes of awkward silence, the curtain flung open with Kristen being escorted by security. Apparently Stewart tried to bail on the match, but the burly officers saw to it that she would make it down to the ring.

Kristen was wearing a gray two piece that was more function than style. She had heavy bags under her eyes stemming from sleepless nights. In the first round, she was subjected to severe humiliation when she was forced to kiss Elisha Cuthbert’s foot in an act of surrender. The embarrassment was too much for the notoriously prickly star who tried in vein to get out of competing. It didn’t work, so there she was.

The ref called both women to the center of the ring. Olivia stared at her obviously uncomfortable opponent, and upon realizing that this wasn’t going to be a challenge, finally flashed a smile.

The bell rang and Olivia charged Kristen, tackling her to the mat. Once down, she pinned Stewart’s arms to the canvas, essentially immobilizing her. Kristen struggled earnestly, but she was trapped. “Get off of me,” she panted in between labored breaths.

“Just shut up and listen to me,” Olivia whispered. “I don’t want this and I know you don’t want this. I want to get the fuck out of this tournament as bad or worse than you do, but since I’m better than you to begin with, I know I’m going to win. You can either play along and not get hurt or do something stupid and I will fucking end you. Understand?”

Kristen looked up and nodded as Olivia released her pin and grabbed a very light headlock. She pretended to grind down on Stewart’s head, using her acting skills to convince the audience that she was going to twist it right off. Kristen, to her credit, did a nice job pretending to sell the hold as she slapped the mat in protest.

“Alright, now what I want you to do is keep your head where it is and slowly start to stand. Can you do that?” Wilde asked as she gritted her teeth in mock anger.

“I think so,” Stewart replied as she began to rise. Once vertical, Wilde kept her headlock and backed Kristen into a corner.

“Okay, I’m going to climb the turnbuckle and pretend to punch you. Try to make it look convincing.” Olivia climbed up to the second turnbuckle, and using Kristen’s long hair to cover the blows, pretended to reign down punches on her. All the fans saw was hair going in every which direction, so they just assumed that Stewart was being bludgeoned.

Kristen stood there and thrashed her head back and forth. She got a little too into it and her face bumped into Wilde’s crotch. It didn’t hurt Olivia in the slightest, but for some reason it triggered something in Kristen. As she nodded along to the punches, her mind began to turn. “If I lose, I’m going to have to wrestle again and I could get hurt for real. I don’t want to do this again.” With that thought festering in her brain, Kristen decided to seize her opportunity. She reached her hands up, and thanks in most part to Olivia being on the ropes, was able to execute a devastating powerbomb.

Wilde came crashing down to the mat, stunned at what had just occurred and now wracked in pain. Did she slip? Did Kristen fall? Was this intentional?

Her answer came almost immediately as Stewart appeared standing over her. Kristen grabbed Olivia’s tanned legs and twisted her into a Boston Crab, the same move that Elisha had applied to Stewart in the first round. She had Olivia bent like a C, Wilde’s already hurt back being contorted against its natural position.

Olivia slammed her hands against the mat in agony as she looked for a way out. She saw the ropes weren’t terribly far away, but if she didn’t make it there soon, she was going to have to submit. Wilde used her elbows and began to slowly crawl towards freedom. Kristen felt her being dragged, but didn’t have the strength to really stop her. Before Olivia could make it to the bottom rope, Stewart let one leg go and used her free hand to fire a shot between Wilde’s legs. The low blow caused Olivia to shriek in pain. Kristen repeated the dirty tactic, once again smashing her fist into Wilde’s pubic region. The feeling of dominance was exhilarating to Kristen, who, after her first round thrashing, was elated to be the one dishing it out.

Wilde was trapped in a bad way and she knew it. Deciding to ignore the pain, Olivia made one last grab towards the bottom rope. The force of her lunge dislodged Kristen, and Wilde clutched the rope with both hands. The referee stepped in to make sure that Kristen didn’t try to attack.

Olivia rubbed her aching back and sore groin simultaneously as she shot an icy stare at Kristen. “You’re dead,” she growled as she once again tried to pounce on Stewart. Kristen saw her coming, and since she lacked any true ring skill, went with what worked. Stewart flung her leg up, kicking Olivia between her thighs. Wilde dropped to the mat again, rolling around in pain from the punt.

Kristen grabbed Wilde’s ankles and spread her legs wide. Olivia looked up at her, practically pleading with her eyes for Kristen to stop. Stewart ignored it as she dropped her knee onto Olivia’s pussy. “Like you wouldn’t do the same thing to me,” Kristen said as she once again held Olivia’s legs prostrate.

Stewart bent her knee and smashed it down again, driving her kneecap into Olivia’s womanhood. “Oh…oooh…” was all that Wilde could say as she tried to twist her body free. As Kristen stood up, Olivia managed to slink away.

“Whoa, where do you think you’re going?” Kristen asked as she grabbed onto the back of Olivia’s bikini bottoms. Wilde grabbed onto them as well, and a tug-of-war began over Olivia’s briefs. The zebra bottoms were halfway down her ass, exposing her butt to the fans. Kristen used her free hand to swat away at the naked flesh, spanking her with reckless abandon.

Olivia gritted her teeth before deciding to abandon her bottoms. She released her hold, allowing Kristen to remove her briefs. Stewart stood to admire her new trophy, giving Wilde the momentary opening that she needed. Olivia fired her elbow backwards, catching Kristen in the midsection. The strike doubled Stewart over as she coughed for air. Olivia then turned around and balled up her own fist before driving it between Kristen’s legs. Her punch was much harder than Kristen’s, and she was confident that this was all that it would take to keep Stewart down.

Kristen was utterly devastated from the one-two attack. She rolled into a fetal ball, aware now that her momentary advantage was over. Olivia stood up and ripped off her top, deciding that if she was going to decimate Kristen, she was going to do it in the nude.

Being naked empowered Wilde, who now felt a charge of sexual energy to accompany her adrenaline. She walked over to the curled-up Stewart and rolled her onto her stomach. Once she had Kristen flat on her face, Olivia dropped all of her weight onto Stewart’s pale back. Wilde then slipped her hands forward and latched on a camel clutch, pulling back on the dazed Stewart.

Kristen screeched as her neck was thrust upward. She was in trouble and she knew it. Stewart had no escape, and all she could do was flail her hands wildly. Olivia was an expert at this hold, and she knew how to extract the most punishment from it. She smiled as she pulled back and heard a yelp from Stewart. Olivia then relented a little before pulling back again, and once again was rewarded with a squeak. As she relaxed, her naked crotch came in contact with Kristen’s naked back. The several shots she took to the area caused her body to jolt, a reminder of the anguish it went through. These little lightning-bolts reminded Olivia to pull back harder, hoping to make Stewart feel the same pain that she felt.

Tiring of the camel clutch, Olivia dropped Kristen to the match. She then grabbed a handful of Stewart’s hair and ground her face into the canvas as a way to show her dominance. She then reached down and grabbed onto Stewart’s top and began to tug. The weakened Kristen tried to struggle, but it was no use. In a matter of seconds, Olivia was able to rip off Kristen’s bra, exposing her chest to the fans. Wilde then flipped Kristen onto her back and pinned her down with her shoulders, just as she had done at the beginning of the match.

Olivia peered down to look at the topless Stewart. The contrast was now there for all the world to see; Olivia and her tanned breasts with bronzed nipples and Kristen with her milky-white tits and dull pink nipples. “It’s like comparing hamburger to steak,” Olivia teased as she ran her hands over her own breasts. She then reached down and grabbed Kristen’s. Stewart contorted her face in disgust. “What? You don’t like? You know, if I had tits like those, I would have worked harder to be a good actress.” Olivia then began to kneed the pale skin like it was dough, ensuring that every inch of Kristen’s chest was mashed and twisted. Stewart moaned in discomfort, but it was to no avail. “You might want to save some of that anguish, bitch, because I haven’t even begun to pay you back for your little cunt bust before.”

The words quickly penetrated Kristen’s brain. She knew that Olivia was going to be out for revenge, and that there was nothing she could do about it. “I surrender!” she yelled, thinking that this would be it.

The ref looked at Olivia, who nodded her head “no”. He put up his hands and let the carnage continue.

“What the fuck? I quit!” Kristen yelled again, but to no avail. Olivia then began to stand, still maintaining a death grip on Kristen’s nipples. With no choice but to comply, Kristen stood with her. Wilde then began to pull Stewart by her tits like a leash on a dog, parading her from corner to corner. Kristen was beyond humiliated and she couldn’t hold back the tears anymore.

“Aww, I can’t believe you’re crying. Well now I feel terrible,” the nude blonde teased. “Wait, no I don’t,” she said as she unleashed a kick to Kristen’s pussy. Stewart’s body buckled, but Olivia maintained her nipple lock, which meant that as Kristen slumped, she herself was pulling her own tits. “Nuh uh, back on your feet or I’ll rip these ugly things right off.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The weak-legged Stewart stood back up, ignoring the pain between her legs. “I’m…sorry…”

“Oh, you’re sorry. Why are you sorry? Was it because you lied to me?”

“Ye…yes,” Kristen replied as Olivia tightened her tit grip.

“Or was it because you tried to humiliate me?”

“Ye…yes…”

“Or was it because you did this?” Olivia then fired another kick into Kristen’s crotch. This one nearly knocked Stewart unconscious, and it was clear to even Olivia that she couldn’t stand anymore. Not wanting to maim her, Wilde released her nipple lock and let Kristen crash into the mat. “Well, I guess that’s it,” she said as she brushed her hands together, a sign of a job well done.

As she walked towards the ropes, she felt another twinge of discomfort in her womanhood. “No, this just doesn’t feel right,” she said to no one in particular. Wilde walked back over to the inconsolable Stewart and sat down on her tenderized chest. “So you’re sorry?” she asked.

A sobbing Stewart replied with a nod yes.

“And you quit?”

Another nod yes.

“Alright, I will leave you alone, but you have to thank me.”

“Th…thank…you…” Kristen whimpered.

“No, not by words. Words are hollow. Especially yours, you lying little bitch. I want to really see you thank me. You know, in your last match, Elisha had you kiss her foot.”

Kristen’s heart dropped. Was she really going to have to kiss another woman’s foot?

“Nah, that just doesn’t do it for me. I know, you should apologize to my pussy.”

“What?” Kristen yelled, instantly realizing that she should have just kept her mouth shut.

“I said you should apologize to my pussy. After all, you were really mean to it.” Olivia scooted forward, her crotch mere inches from Kristen’s face. “Apologize.”

The humiliated Stewart stared at Olivia’s vagina and muttered, “I’m sorry.”

“There you go again with words. What did I tell you? I want you to kiss it and make it feel better.” A wicked smile came across Olivia’s lips as even she was amazed at how brilliant this idea was.

Kristen felt tears again well up in her eyes, but seeing no alternative, she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Olivia’s sex. The warm, wet pussy was then slid forward, until Kristen’s entire mouth was covered. Wilde then slid forward, dropping all of her weight onto Stewart’s head. “You thought you were going to get off that easily? Fuck no. Now you’re going to get me off, slut.”

Olivia began to slowly undulate on top of Kristen’s face, grinding herself against the porcelain features of Stewart. The ref called for the bell, signifying Wilde as the winner. “Not…yet…not…yet…” she moaned as she was inching closer and closer to her goal. Just then, an irate, nude and still inebriated Megan Fox came running into the ring, brushing past security. She grabbed the near-ecstatic Olivia by the hair and threw her to the mat. Megan thought that if she and Olivia were both in the next round that she could somehow spin her loss as part of some sort of rigged tournament. But now that Wilde had won, Megan was going to be considered her lesser.

Megan slammed Olivia’s head against the mat, cursing her with every word she could think of. The dazed Wilde, frustrated at her coitus-interruptus, tried to unseat Fox. The two naked and tanned women began rolling around on the mat, each one with hands latched in the other’s hair.

Kristen had no idea what was going on, and with her face slick from Olivia’s juices, decided to get the hell out of Dodge.

Security ran in, prying the two women away from one another, much to the anger of the fans. Normally, they would have let them fight, but a post-match war like this would go against the promoter’s insurance. Megan and Olivia were still swiping at each other despite being restrained, each woman swearing revenge on the other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Rachel Bilson v. Leighton Meester

The final match of the first round was between two undeniable jobbers, Rachel Bilson and Leighton Meeser. In the first rounds, each girl was pitted against the so-called juggernaut opponents, Katherine Heigl and Jessica Biel. Both Biel and Heigl were hired to be big draws for the event, as the audience was hoping to see each girl decimate their respective foe. Unfortunately for the audience, Biel and Heigl made a bet in the back, with each girl wagering that she could beat her opponent in a shorter amount of time. This ultimately led to two blink-and-you’ll-miss-it matches, with Heigl chokeslamming Meester and Biel powerbombing Bilson before the echo of the bell had faded.

In the end, Kat was the loser of the bet by a few seconds. The enraged Heigl took out her frustration on her dressing room, destroying a vanity mirror with a plasma television. Biel was equally upset when she found out that her decision to not go for the humiliation bonus cost her a significant paycheck. She too let her displeasure be known in the form of public destruction, but instead of her dressing room, she decimated the catering table. Ultimately, the promoter was so furious with both women for not delivering quality matches and for causing massive repair bills that he docked them their full pay for the night.

Leighton Meester was furious. First, she was roped into this stupid tournament. Second, was put in the ring with Katherine Heigl. Third, after the match was over, she was utterly humiliated and used as a sexual plaything and no one came to save her. Fourth, no one remembered to come out and help her to the back after her match. At least at the end of the night she was able to get some semblance of revenge when she took advantage of a weakened Rachel Bilson and successfully implemented a facesit. This of course upset…

Rachel Bilson, who couldn’t believe that she was assaulted in the middle of the ring after her match and that no one came to her aid. She was promised that this was going to be a safe environment, and after her sanctioned match that she signed up for was finished, she was jumped and smothered out by Leighton Meester. Rachel, through her attorney, demanded that there be fines levied and that security measures be taken. Rachel was not going to let that happen to her in her real match.

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final match of the second round. Introducing first, Leighton Meester.” Meester came through the curtain, but instead of her theatrical show from round one, she was much more subdued. Sure, her hair was still professionally done and she was wearing a specially designed custom made pink bikini, but to her this was understated.

“And her opponent, Rachel Bilson.” Bilson came out in a white top and black shorts, hoping that if she dressed like a fighter that she would actually become a fighter. It was akin to putting on a cape and hoping you could fly. Rachel slid into the ring and immediately charged Leighton.

The startled Meester leaped out of the ring as the referee restrained the surprisingly aggressive Bilson. “You wanna pull that crap and I’ll disqualify you, ya hear me?” the ref shouted. “Not go to your corner and wait for the bell.”

Rachel paced back and forth in her corner like a caged lioness, waiting to strike. Leighton, on the other side of the ring, was trying to calm her nerves by reminding herself that Rachel Bilson is not a true threat and that she herself is one. The ref rang the bell and Bilson once again sprinted across the ring and Meester. Leighton stuck her torso between the ropes, once again prompting the ref to restrain Rachel. “Get her back, ref, get her back.” As the ref held back the irate Bilson, Leighton kissed her hand and playfully slapped her own ass. “Don’t worry, it’ll be on you soon enough…even though you don’t deserve something as nice as my perfect backside.”

Rachel calmed herself enough for the ref to let her go, and once again she lunged at Leighton. Meester managed to get herself out of the ring, but Bilson grabbed hold of her hair. With no other choice, Leighton allowed Rachel to pull her back into the ring. Bilson maintained her grip on Meester’s hair with one hand and used her free palm to start smacking Leighton’s face. The swats didn’t have much impact, but they were enough to startle Meester.

“You stupid whore-slap-thought-slap-you-slap-were-slap-gonna-slap-get-slap-away-slap-with-slap-sitting-slap-on-slap-my-face?!” Rachel yelled.

Meester swung her foot forward, kicking Rachel in the shin. Bilson maintained her hair pulling as Meester continued her shin kicking. The crowd became restless, as it was clear that neither of these women could engage in any fighting above common catfights.

The referee looked nervously as the two women were now rolling around on the floor, each girl tugging at the other one’s hair. “Jobbers,” he huffed as he watched the ‘action’.

Rachel and Leighton were cursing up a storm as each girl yanked and pulled at the other’s tresses. Neither woman could get an advantage, but the constant rolling drowned out the chorus of boos emanating from the crowd.

After a few more rolls back and forth, the girls were both tangled in the ropes. The ref called for them to break the “holds”, but neither woman would relent. “Keep it up and I’ll have to disqualify both of you,” he said, not even sure if it was a valid threat. Neither girl was showing any signs of relenting, so the ref was faced with a quagmire. He could either let them continue this pathetic display of girlie wrestling and risk turning the crowd into a riot, or he could disqualify them both in direct violation of his orders and possibly get fired.

The ref looked to the back, hoping that someone was going to come down and tell him what actions he should take. Just then, the curtain flung open, and out walked a vision of pure destruction. Dressed in a white thong and matching bra was Katherine Heigl, and she looked pissed. Following behind her in black was Jessica Biel, also wearing a scowl. Neither woman was fond of the other, but it was clear that they had a common purpose.

Heigl and Biel climbed into the ring before giving a nod to the referee. He took this as an opportunity to flee the ring, and did just that. “I don’t like you and you don’t like me, but it’s because of these useless little jobbers that we didn’t get our money. I think we go earn our money back,” Jessica said.

Katherine nodded in agreement. “Which one do you want?”

“Doesn’t matter. Let’s just go fuck them up.”

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

With that, the two powerhouses approached the blissfully ignorant girls who were still rolling around on the mat. Katherine reached down and grabbed onto Rachel Bilson, while Jessica Biel pounced on top of Leighton Meester.

Heigl grabbed Bilson by the throat, and it looked like she was going to execute a chokeslam. “You little losers are in for the longest night of your lives,” she hissed as she leaned in and kissed the terrified Bilson. “But if you think I’m going to go easy on you because you beg, you’re horribly mistaken. Oh, and I do hope you beg.” With that, Heigl hoisted Bilson up in the air and drove her to the mat with a thunderous chokeslam. Like Meester in the first round, Bilson was out upon impact.

Biel, meanwhile, had a squirming Leighton Meester pinned underneath her. “You thought you could just slide in there and take what wasn’t yours? You thought that you deserved that?” Biel asked, her icy cold delivery terrifying Meester.

“No…I…I just…I….” was all Leighton could say as she feverishly shook her head from side to side.

“You just thought that you could steal from me. You stole my humiliation. You didn’t beat her, I did. No one does that and gets away with it.” She then climbed off of Leighton and yanked the girl to her feet by her hair. Unlike Bilson, however, this pull was forceful. Jessica looked over at the lifeless body of Rachel Bilson and decided to give her contribution. She kicked Leighton in the stomach, doubling her over. Then, like countless women before, she jammed Meester’s head between her legs. Once she had Leighton in position for the powerbomb, she decided to wait. She wanted Meester to think about what was about to happen to her. Jessica rested her elbows on Leighton’s back, as if she didn’t have a care in the world. She then reached down to the trapped girl’s bikini bottoms and decided to have a little fun.

Jessica grabbed a handful of the pink designer briefs and signaled to the crowd, looking for their approval. The eager audience roared with excitement, anxious to see the haughty Meester humiliated again. With a nod of agreement, Jessica pulled back, giving the “Gossip Girl” star a vicious wedgie. The force of the pull actually lifted Leigton’s legs off of the ground as the weaker girl screeched in pain. Jessica then wrapped her arms around Meester’s waist and hoisted her upward, setting her up for the powerbomb.

With Leigton’s thighs pressed against her ears, Jessica once again hooked her hands in Meester’s bottoms. The dazed and defenseless girl’s eyes bugged out as she was paraded around the ring while sitting on Jessica’s shoulders. Then, Biel hoisted her by the bottoms and executed a Biel Bomb. Leighton’s body bounced off of the mat like a stone skipping across a pond until it came to a rest near Rachel’s.

Satisfied, Biel and Heigl both looked at each other with a “What next?” glance. Katherine stepped towards Leighton and peeled her body off of the mat. She wrapped her hand around Meester’s neck, signaling that she was going to chokeslam her. Sensing what was going on, Biel grabbed the semi-conscious Bilson and jammed the brunette’s head between her legs. It was clear now that this was a dueling banjos situation, as each girl was looking to one-up the other one.

Kat hoisted the lifeless body of Meester up as Jessica flipped the limp frame of Bilson up, and both girls now simultaneously paraded their jobbers around the ring to the applause of the crowd. Finally, each girl decided to execute, so Heigl chokeslammed Meester and Biel powerbombed Bilson. The overpowered ladies collapsed again on the mat, neither one showing any signs of a fight.

“Well, what do you wanna do to them next?” Katherine asked.

“I don’t know but I know whatever I do is going to fuck them up way worse than you.”

“Oh, is that another challenge?”

“Well since I beat you in the last one, I don’t think I have anything to worry about.” Heigl and Biel were now nose to nose, and the audience was anxious for this powder keg to explode.

The tension was broken when Rachel Bilson began to stir. “Hmm,” Kat scoffed, “I guess your little powerbomb isn’t as good as my chokeslam.” Heigl then walked over to Rachel and lightly kicked her with her foot, rolling her on her back. Biel then approached Meester, who was still motionless.

“You just keep fucking up my day, you know that?” Jessica said as she grabbed Leighton’s cheeks. She slapped Meester in the face a few times, hoping to revive her. After about six or seven smacks, Leighton started to stir. “You awake? Good. Now you’re in big trouble.”

On the other side of the ring, Katherine laid down next to Rachel, toying with the girl. “Hey!” she yelled as she shook Bilson’s arm. “Wake up. You’re in a fight, remember? If you don’t do something…snicker…Leighton’s gonna kick your cute little ass.” Rachel’s eyes fluttered open, and upon seeing the larger blonde lying next to her, became very frightened. Her instant reaction was to try and slide away, but Kat saw to it that she wasn’t going anywhere by grabbing her wrist. “Oh no, I’m not done with you yet. Don’t tell Jessica because she’ll take away all of my fun, but I kinda have a little thing for you. I mean, you’re so cute and so pathetic, that the thought of having my way with your body kinda makes me tingle. I know, I know, I shouldn’t say stuff like that because I’m supposed to be a serious competitor, but I won’t tell if you won’t.” Katherine then snaked her long legs around Rachels’ waist, synching in a leg scissor.

Jessica heard Bilson bellow in pain and immediately saw the leg scissor. Biel then yanked Meester to her feet before tossing the near lifeless girl over her shoulder. “Hey Heigl, watch this,” she yelled as she propped Meester on the top rope. With the dazed Leighton sitting on the turnbuckle, Biel climbed to the second rope. She then flipped one of Meester’s arms over her shoulder, and it was clear that she was going for a superplex. Katherine looked on in amusement as she playfully crushed Bilson between her thighs.

Once in position, Biel hoisted Meester over her head, with Leighton’s body and Jessica’s body forming a perfect vertical line. Then, thanks in part to gravity, both girls came crashing down to the mat in a picture perfect suplex.

“I just don’t get it,” Kat said to a trapped Rachel, “Why the hell would she do that when she could have actual fun? I mean, I know she’s a great wrestler, but you guys aren’t opponents. You’re like toy dolls. Here, see,” Heigl said as she reached over and latched onto Bilson’s breast. “If you were an actual wrestler, there’s no way I could just grab your tit like that. I mean, real wrestlers have self respect and fight back. But you, you’re just a tiny package of fun. Right?” Katherine then clamped down, her large hand engulfing the smaller woman’s breast.

Jessica climbed to her feet and adjusted her thong, which had inadvertently ridden up even higher on impact. She looked over at Katherine fondling Rachel and shook her head in disapproval. “Is that all you want to do?” she asked.

“Yeah, kinda,” Heigl replied before acting surprised at discovering that Rachel had another boob she could mash. “Ooh, let’s see what this one can do.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast