View Poll Results: Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron (Selene vs. Aeon Flux catfight). Who would win?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kate destroys Charlize

9 21.43%
  • Kate wins after a long fight

15 35.71%
  • Charlize wins after a long fight

15 35.71%
  • Charlize destroys Kate

3 7.14%

Thread: Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron (Selene vs. Aeon Flux catfight)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron (Selene vs. Aeon Flux catfight)

Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron (Selene vs. Aeon Flux catfight)

Kate2BBeckinsale Underworldaeonflux

Kate Beckinsale & Charlize Theron. Two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood and not only. ?Esquire? magazine called them sexiest woman alive 2009 & 2007. in a sexy catfight. Both have played in action movies. Charlize in ?Aeon Flux? and ?Hancock?, Kate in ?Underworld? and ?Van Helsing?. With martial arts training for their movies. The blonde grew up in a tough place in South Africa and the brunette learned to fight as a child against her brothers. Almost same age, height and body style but Charlize little taller, heavier, younger and muscular. As I was sawing them side by side in video clubs for their action movies (Underworld and Aeon Flux) always fantasized a wild catfight between them. The blonde of course has the advantage and looks one side match, but is not as the brunette is underatted. With their powerful legs as their top-gun, in a fight to the end. Who would dominates and humiliates the other and how?

Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron
    Born: England(1973) vs South Africa(1975)
    Height : 5' 8" (1.73 m) vs 5' 9?" (1.77 m)
    Measurements: 34B-24-34 vs 36B-24-36

3 2charlize theron 404 683632c
    kate beckinsale 720pxcharlize theron 64

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Member MindCastle's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron (Selene vs. Aeon Flux catfight)

I believe that Charlize would take this fight hands down. Kate Beckinsale looks very good; she looks particularly tough in that outfit but she is a chain smoker and self-admittedly is not athletic or physical in any way, shape or form. Charlize, on the other hand, has had a very tough life and I believe is naturally tough of that attractive exterior. Her life story is quite interesting and only a real fighter could have survived her many trials and still achieved what she has. Nothing against Kate because she has a great body but I don't believe that she is up to the task.

HB Forum Owner femalewrestlingchannel's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would love to see it!

I'm positively mixed on this one.
    All of our videos, all of our content, can be viewed for $5.99 per month. Come on over!
    [url]http://www.femalewrestlingchannel.com[/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

After this voting, I must admit that I had underrated Kate, as the majority think that she can beat Theron easily or hardly. Of course I disagree but I respect the other opinions. I believe that Kate will fight bravely, she is not chicken, but at the end Charlize will pin her. I think it would be a very hot, sexy and interesting catfight, because both girls are incredible pretty and hot. I can?t understand why there is not a story about this fight. I hope in the future somebody writes one. Btw Charlize is a maniac smoker also ?

2qc12ld2821050917180129aeon flux 2
    kate beckinsale diet cokegorgeous charlize theron 6767
    kate beckinsale in esquirecharlize theron esquire cover

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MindCastle View Post
    I believe that Charlize would take this fight hands down. Kate Beckinsale looks very good; she looks particularly tough in that outfit but she is a chain smoker and self-admittedly is not athletic or physical in any way, shape or form. Charlize, on the other hand, has had a very tough life and I believe is naturally tough of that attractive exterior. Her life story is quite interesting and only a real fighter could have survived her many trials and still achieved what she has. Nothing against Kate because she has a great body but I don't believe that she is up to the task.
    I couldnt agree more.:2thumbsup:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I search in google for ?Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron? fights usual I find comparison for their beauty and sexiness. And it is surprise for me that the majority of people at these polls find Kate prettier and sexier than the golden goddess. I think that she is the only star that succeeds it, against Charlize. Of course my personal opinion is different as I find Theron better or at least equal with her.

But the bigger surprise for me is the fact that Kate has won the last 2 polls I made about her catfight against Charlize. And here with the bigger gap (83% - 17%). And am surprised that the majority believe that not only Beckinsale would win, but also she would destroy Theron. I disagree but as I said I respect the other opinions and maybe these are right and I am wrong. I don?t underestimate the brunette, I find her strong woman with good size, but I just think that she can?t overwhelm Charlize especially when they filmed their action movies. Yes, she has an athletic body, but the ?Aeon Flux? Charlize would destroy her after few minutes imo.

The only way for Kate?s win, is to be aggressive against a Theron in bad day and not so good shape. And the most possibilities for this were in late 90s when Charlize had lost many kilos and was so weak for her participation in ?Sweet November?. She let the role in ?Pearl Harbor? for this film and Kate had taken it and made her career in Hollywood. So the poll result could be happened like this?..

f575zqm8k4f275zfcharlize theron 051
    charlize theronkate beckinsale esquire 2

Kate Beckinsale and Charlize Theron aren?t close friends, but they have a good relationship without contraries. The blonde let one role and Kate make with this the big step in Hollywood. But someone (maybe Ben Affleck, their common co-star at this period) said to Kate that the blonde says about her that she eats their ?garbage?. Kate has many reasons to be angry with Charlize. She finds the blonde in her room in a hotel of San Francisco, where the ?Sweet November? filmed and asks her about the comments. Theron deny the rumors and ask from the British star to be polite, but she continues to insult and challenge the South African woman. Charlize have many problems with her weight and knows that she isn?t in better shape. But she is so proud about her fighting reputation and she can deny the challenge, especially by a weaker woman. Kate in bluejean and black T-shirt, Charlize in denim cut short and white shirt.

The fight, an apartment catfight, began with both girls cautious, as they don?t know each other fight abilities. They push each other, before decide to entangle in a test of strength. It is their first contact. As they try to bend their opponent's wrists back, Charlize takes very soon the advantage. She forced Kate to take steps back. But the brunette before hit her back in the wall, broke the grip. Theron grabs her waist in a painful bearhug and lift up her shorter rival from the floor. But Kate with only her right hand free makes a reverse headlock to the blonde and both actresses dropped on the floor with Theron?s body on Beckinsale?s. They keep their grips, breaths hardly and heavily. Charlize has lost her advantage when the fight has been so closed. Her best weapon, her powerful legs is useful, tangled with Kate?s. And now she breathes more hardly. She let her rival and tries to liberate her head. As she is stronger succeed it, but Kate is faster. She grasps her wrists, turn her body and put the blonde under her. Before the surprised Charlize reacts, Kate is sitting on her belly heavily and pins her wrists. Theron tries to topple her with bridges, but the British hit her belly with her firmly ass again and again send all the air out of Charlize. The blonde, in bad shape from the begging now feels so weak but she never lost her fight spirit. Never says ?I give up?. With the rest of her power, kick?s Kate?s back again and again with her knees. Beckinsale, with her courage in high, feels the pain in her ribs but endures the blows. Gradually, the blonde's kicks were losing power. Kate, very smart, when feels it, take the chance, put the amazing legs of Charlize under her armpits, push her body in front and makes a matchbox pin. Now Charlize, with hands and legs also trapped, is in real desperation. She can?t breathe, but she tries for the best. She ignores the ironic and the playful of Kate, but she can?t ignore the pain. Her helpless body is in alert. Her bones squeak.

"My poor, sweet, little beauty. Do you want give up? I can?t hear you Charlize baby ?"

?Mmmmm?.nevr?.. biiitch?mmmm??

?Ok?my sweetie. I can stay here for hours. You can?t go anywhere sexy kitty?.?

The South African girl is very proud for giving up to this soft fighter. But now she feels Kate?s firmly boos on her face. With her ankles besides her ears, her brain confused and with breath cut the end is coming. Kate feels no react from her rival. She stands up and let the body of poor blonde hit on the floor. Charlize is semiconscious. Her spirit screaming ?fight?, but her body is limp. It?s all over. Beckinsale push her body with her toes, until topples her rival on her belly. She puts her right foot on Charlize?s roundly and firm ass for a dominating pose. And this is so humiliating for Theron.

But it?s not over for Kate. It is impossible to ignore this beauty. She lifts up the semiconscious blonde, puts her arm around Charlize?s waist and Charlize?s arm over her shoulder. She leads the blonde to the bend. She wants to have her time with one of the sexier woman in the world. With violence, rips Charlize?s rest of clothes and gently caressing her body.

?Oh, my pretty Charlize? Relax? don?t be afraid. I know that you love it. And I know how this bitch Angelina dominates you, every time she beats you. You must know that I can be tenderer than her, but and more violent if you prefer it?so let yourself free?.?

?No, nooooooo?.please? don?t ?do it?.Oooooh ?not like this bitch?.stop it ?.please? supposed we are friends??

?Yes. We are friends. And we will be closed friends after this ... mmmmmmmmmm?.?

?????????????????????????..

Last icon. Kate wears her clothes and leaves the room with her strap-on in her hand, with Charlize semiconscious, naked, humiliated, dominated and rapped on the bend?.

kate beckinsale esquire 45366853632

Ps. I really like to hear and Kate?s voters, how they think that Kate can win Charlize?.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Kate Beckinsale vs. Charlize Theron (Selene vs. Aeon Flu

Although I like Kate more, I think Charlize is tougher.