Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Story: Catherine Bell vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, part 1

Catherine and Maria met on an event. Catherine was a bit unsophisticated dressed, whereas Maria was dressed very sexy as usual, showing a lot of her weapons and getting much more attention from the photographers than Catherine. Not only that, but Maria tried to turn on Cat?s husband. He didn?t look too much averse. Vsibly annoyed Cat went and stood between her husband and Maria. ?Move your bells away, you stupid thing! Otherwise I will ring them in a way, they?ve never been ringed before!? ?Oh, boaring Kitty is jealous.? ?Shut up and move your fat ass away or you will get a beating, that you will never forget.? Maria isn?t afraid: ?No problem. There?s a nice lonely place on the beach. Let?s meet there tomorrow at noon.? Cat agrees.

Cat and Maria are of equal size, but Maria has some pounds more (maybe because of her bigger breasts). Both have long, slim legs, but Cat?s bottom is crisper than the one of Maria. Although Catherine is a year older, she looks more youthful. On the other hand Maria knows better how to dress sexy and her face is more expressive.
    But know they meet just in bikinis. Cat carries a brown bikini, Maria a blue. Both sweat on this hot summer's day.

Both are standing opposite, trading insults. Now it starts. Maria approaches Cat in expectation of a close combat. But Cat kicks her with full force against her left breast. Maria?s breast is nearly jumpning out of her bikini. ?Oh, I?ve hit some wobbling fat?, Cats says.
    Maria is now more watchful. She can defend Cat?s next kick and holds her opponent?s feet. Cat is surprised and can?t free herself. Marias moves around, until Cat falls backwards into the sand.

Immediately Maria sits down on Cat?s belly. She pushes Cat?s arms into the sand and says: ?Wobbling fat? Look at my wonderful, great breats. They will crush your inferior ones!? Maria moves forward, pins Cat?s arms with her knees and presses her big boobs upwards to intimidate Cat. Maybe Cat is impressed, but answers: ?You really need a strong bikini for your sagging breats, don?t you??
    Maria is angry and grasps Cat?s big tits. ?Not so much as I thought, Kitty. And they will be even flatter, when I?m done with you!?. Again Maria moves forward, straightens up and hits Cat?s breats with her butt. ?Damned!!?, Cat cries. When Maria starts her next move, Cat is able to free her right arm. Her fist hits Maria?s stomach. Maria slumps down and looses her hold. Cat frees her other arm and catches what is nearest: Maria?s breasts. She bores her nails deep into her opponents flesh. Maria is crying out loud, desperatley trying to defend herself. But Cat seems to have more than two hands. In the next moment she hammers the angles of her hands in Maria?s ribs.

Maria gasps for air. Cat easily pushes the heavier woman aside and quickly gets up. Standing behind Maria she opens their top. Maria turns around just to get some slaps in her face. For the moment Maria is unable to react. One, two, three, four ? Maria?s skin turns red. Every time she?s beaten her big breasts swing to and fro.

And they are Cat?s next target. She hammers her fist against Maria?s left boob and then against her right. ?Really funny punchballs?, Cat says. Maria groans, but can fold her arms over her breasts.
    Suddenly Cat stops her attacs and moves some steps away. ?Well, Mary, you seem to be a really wimp. Come on, fight with me!? First Maria lokks a bit afraid, but then her determination comes back. She runs toward Cat. But Cat quickly moves away, catching Maria?s long hair and pulls it. Maria yells, her head is throwing back. Her hands holding Maria?s hair tight she kicks her in the butt, which is not as firm as Cat?s: ?Another part, which can?t compare with me.?

Cat trips Maria up forcing her down. She sits on Maria?s back, still holding her rival?s hair with the left hand, so that the upper part of Maria?s body is a bit in the air. With her right hand she picks Maria?s fruit: ?That?s what you?re proud of? It feels like the udder of a stupid cow.? Maria manages to push Cat?s hands away: ?You?re just jealous!? Cat changes her position. Pinning her rivals arms with her beautiful legs she is now in front of Maria?s head. ?You?ll never again impress my husband with your titties!? With both hands she rubs Maria?s big boobs in the hot, hot sand. Maria screams out loud: ?Please, please, stop it!? Tears are running down the face of the full breasted italian.Cat enjoys for some more seconds and then stops.

Cat releases her hold and says: ?Come on, bitch, get on your knees!? Slowly Maria does so, holding her aching boobs. Immediately Cat sits on Maria?s thighs. Maria tries to defend, but Cat hugs her down. Maria holds herself up with her arms, but in the same moment uncovers her boobs. Cat takes a handful sand and starts massaging Maria?s breasts. Seeing, that Maria?s nipples are already a bit erected, she rubs some more sand on them and pulls them. Again Maria yells.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story: Catherine Bell vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, part 2

Leaning back Cat has another idea: ?What about a nipple contest?? She takes her top off and exposes her big breasts. They are?nt as big as Maria?s, nor have they a better shape ? at least before the fight started, but her nipples are erected too. Holding their impressive breats both come closer. Nipple on nipple both are groaning. It seems that Maria is able to flatten Cat?s nipples with her harder ones. But Cat struggles. Her nipples become as tight as Maria?s. Maria feels too much pain, due to the treatment she got before. She can?t resist and moves back.

?So, sweet Mary, who has the better boobs? Tell me!? But Maria, with her head hanging down and her hands laying flabby in the sand, doesn?t answer. Cat grabs Maria?s hair and raises Maria?s head up: ?Tell me!? With an unexpected determination Maria looks at Cat: ?I will tell you!? With her hands full of sand she grabs and squeezes Cat?s still erected nipples. What a horrible pain. Cat screams out loud. Cat lashes about, but in the next moment Maria hammers her fist in Cat?s left rib. ?Aargh!? Not enough, Maria rakes her nails down Cat?s fair flesh. Cat lashes about, but can?t hit Maria seriously.

Again Maria takes some sand and throws it in Cat?s widely opened eyes. Cat treis to rub down the sand, but Maria grasps her rival?s arms and forces her back. Cat can free herself, jumps up and wants to run away. Maria grips her panty and draws it down, causing Cat to make a false step. Cat falls and Maria kicks her in the ribs. Cat shrieks and Maria is on top of her. Pinnig her rivals arms with her strong legs Maria says: ?Now I will tell you!? But at first Cat gets some heavy slaps in her face. Maria moves and positiones her butt on Cat?s face. She twists and pinches Cat?s nipples: ?These flabby titties aren?t worth to compare with my ones!? Stopping her torture she stimulates her own nipples. For a short moment Maria lifts her butt, so Cat can gasp for breath. Then she stimulates Cat?s nipples by licking them! ?Now it?s time for revenge.? She bends over and slamms her bigger and firmer tits down onto Cat?s. Gasping as her boobs are flattened under the weight of Maria's heavy breasts, Cat is horrified when Maria lifts her chest up and repeats the move again. Although both feel pain in their nipples, Maria drives her nipples onto Cat?s. Moving them up and down they are pressed together for nearly a minute, until Cat?s nipples retire. Satisfied Maria stats: ?This one goes to me, Kitty.?

Cat seems to be nearly beaten, but suddenly lifts her trained legs and puts Maria?s neck in a leg scissor. Cat tugs, until her face is free and her arms too. First she puts the sand out of her eyes, then shifts Maria?s butt away. Maria is in a threatening position and can?t free from the pressure. As her head is pushed even more up, she desperately kicks around. Unintended she hits Cat?s chin. Cat?s legs fall down and she is out. Maria gets up with wobbly legs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story: Catherine Bell vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, part 2

sweet story so far, thanks martink!

i hope this is not the end for catherine because i hate "accidental" endings. the winner must earn her victory - whoever it's going to be!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Story: Catherine Bell vs. Maria Grazia Cucinotta, part 3

She didn?t want to end the fight this way. So she grabs Cat?s wrists and drags her near to the ocean. The cool water feels really good on this hot day. She puts some water over Cat?s face to refresh her. After a while Cat gains her consciousness back. ?What happened??, she asks, still a bit confused. ?I knocked you out?, Maria replies.
    Cat gets up and both women stand opposite. Slowly Cat remembers the sand in her eyes. ?You didn?t act fair, Maria. We should restart.? Maria doesn?t want another long fight and instead hammers her fist in Cat?s belly. ?Don?t you have enough??, Maria cries. She moves Cat?s neck between her strong thighs. With her left hand she fingers into Cat?s pantie.

Grasping for air Cat lashes about, but can?t impress Maria. Instead Maria milks Cat?s downfalling breasts. ?Do you rellay think, that your hanging titties can compare with my fabulous boobs?? As her nipples are fingered hard, Cat prays for mercy: ?Please, Maria, stop it! You have such wonderful boobs I can?t mess with!? Maria seems to be satisfied, but suddenly rolls herself and Cat into the water. Sitting on Cat?s upper part, she puts her rival?s head again and again into the water. Totally exhausted Cat cries: ?Stop it! Stop it! I beg you!? Finally Maria ends her torture and feels like a winner.

After the match

She takes her top, but doesn?t put it on, because it would cause too much pain on her boobs. These damaged boobs aren?t as beautiful as they used to be. Slowly she leaves the place of this heavy fight.

Just as she enters the way out of the beach, someone says: ?Ooh, what a nice surprise.? A few seconds later a picture is taken from the topless Maria. And it is taken from none other than Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Catherine, dressed with a yellow bikini under a white cape, was on a promenade and as she saw Maria walking on the beach she remembered, how she was beaten by her a few months ago. But now there is the opportunity to take revenge. ?You?re looking so old, Maria. Your boobs are really ugly. I will give the pic immediately to the press people.? Catherine doffs her cape and puts the cam in a bag on a wall behind her.

?Please, Cathrine, give me the cam.? ?Fetch it, you damned bitch!? Maria doesn?t want another fight, she is really weakened. On the other hand she has to prevent that the pic would be published. With her hands in the hips the beautiful welsh actress awaits Maria coming. ?How do you want it??, Maria asks. ?Shall I humilitate you as last time?? ?Ooh, you?re just a big fuck-up, Maria. This time I will be more cautious and in the end you will pray for mercy!?

Her big, maltrated boobs bouncing back and forth Maria rushes to Catherine, where it comes to a wrestling match. Despite being taller, Maria?s arms don?t look more muscular. And, for sure, she is very weakened by her last fight. It doesn?t take long time for Cathrine to move Maria backwards to the wall. She smashes Maria?s ellbows again and again against the wall. Maria tries to kick out, but Catherine is too close to her.

?How does it feel, you stubborn mule? I will take another pic, when I?ve ripped off your dirty pantie.? Saying this Catherine hits with her knee in Maria?s triangle, picks her big boobs and dashes her to the base. Maria feels a lot of pain and moals. Sitting on her back Catherine undresses Maria?s pantie and fingers in her opponent?s wet pussy. ?Do you like it, bitch?? Suddenly Catherine gets up with Maria?s pantie and puts it in her bag. Turning back with her cam Maria surprisningly stand in front of her. Fighting for the cam Maria gets it and smashes it against the wall. Noone will see naked pics of her.

Totally angry Catherine pulls on Maria?s long black hair, but Maria does the same with Catherine. Maria?s big, bouncing melons in front of her head, Catherine bites them. ?Aargh!? Maria isn?t able to react quickly, whren Catherine lowers her hold and sends fist after fist in Maria?s belly. With tears in her eyes Maria is going to the ground again. Sitting on Maria?s back Catherine takes Maria?s top and ties her rival?s slim wrists. The stunning italian beauty has no more proud. Two matches a day is too much for her.

?Get on your knees and move to the wall!?, Catherine commands. Being at the wall, Catherine rubbs Maria?s nipples against the wall, until Maria is nearly unconscious. Then she stops. A totally exhausted Maria falls to the ground. Catherine got her revanche and leaves the place.

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Forum Owne GinnyKim's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Got it, thanks. (We'll add the following before posting)

Whistling happily, Catherine Zeta-Jones leaves the beach to go home and celebrate.
    As Catherine leaves by one path, a tall blonde in a green bikini arrives at the other to find both Cat Bell and Maria Grazia Cuccinotta bound, naked and helplessly writhing in the sand. "Oh yummy," Charlize purrs. "A brunette buffet..."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Got it, thanks. (We'll add the following before posting)

Quote Originally Posted by GinnyKim View Post
    Whistling happily, Catherine Zeta-Jones leaves the beach to go home and celebrate.
    As Catherine leaves by one path, a tall blonde in a green bikini arrives at the other to find both Cat Bell and Maria Grazia Cuccinotta bound, naked and helplessly writhing in the sand. "Oh yummy," Charlize purrs. "A brunette buffet..."
    Am totally agreed, but why Catherine Zeta Jones must leaves the beach when the tall blonde with green bikini arrives? There is a physical rivalry between them and she loves to ?entangle? with her in catfights?.