View Poll Results: Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron in 90s. Who would win?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monica destroys Charlize

5 15.15%
  • Monica wins and sexual dominates Charlize

16 48.48%
  • Charlize wins and sexual dominates Monica

9 27.27%
  • Charlize destroys Monica

3 9.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron

Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron in 90s.

2824321329 02cd80b8c7 ocharlize theron venice 4

Monica Bellucci & Charlize Theron. Two of the most beautiful and sexy women ever. Ex-models (Monica top one) now movie stars (Charlize top one) and both muses of Dior. They get into the films in the middle of 90s. What would happen if they had a catfight at this period? Or better at their model period. Monica in 30 and Charlize in 20? Monica with big weapon her x-large chest and Charlize with her long powerful legs? Would Monica let her rival unconscious after a strong smother or the golden goddess would use her deadly legs to destroy her with a waist scissor ?. What would be the humiliations for the loser after the end?

Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron
    Born: Italy vs. South Africa
    Height : 5' 8" (1.73 m) vs. 5' 9?" (1.77 m)
    Measurements: 35D-24-35 vs. 36B-24-36

83985charlize theron 20050211 24584

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron

Monica Bellucci vs. Charlize Theron by barbosa

Monica20BellucciCharlize Theron gg1

Fashion catfight in Milan

Introduction (Joe?s collection)

Charlize Theron10135n4prd

Milan 1994. Fashion week. Last day before Joe?s Galliano collection. All the top models are here. Claudia, Naomi, Elle, Linda and of course the Italian fashion diva Monica Bellucci. As she is in her home the other models respect her. She will close the pasarella and she can choose any dress she wants. She looks the list with the top designer, for her final choices. She is very impressed with a white mini dress with black and gold stripes.

?This! This is what I want. Yes!?

Joe looks the dress and makes a grimace.

?Well? I don?t think my goddess that this is for you. It?s not inside my top5. Basically, I made it for blonde women. The opposite of you. I made for you my top creature, the emperor??

?No! Forget it. I will wear the ?emperor line?, but also I will wear and THIS! I love it!?

?Well? as I said this is for blondes and I already gave it to??

?You gave it? Wrong choice, Joe. Anyway, who has it, I will go to get it. Claudia, Elle, Karen? They can?t refuse to me. I am in my home. And I don?t think that anybody from them has the guts to say no. Especially after their experiences in my hands. We must harry up. You must open it in bust. The C has many differences from D ??

?Well, she is not a top one. She is a young model from South Africa. She is still unknown but she had won the ?face of the year? in her country and she will be soon a big name. She is an angel with long legs and B-chest, the right person for this dress. I will??

?An unknown kid with no-chest? Mama mia! You must be joking. I will go to get it. Where is she??

?My lovely Monica. Come on. Let this second dress and tell me how you want support my emperor line. Please, I promise to her? she is so cute??

?Cute!!! Joe, you must be drunk. You prefer the not exist girl from me? Your muse? Come on buddy. Your promises were never problems. You remember last year in Paris? this blonde with the long legs and name? Adriana Sklenaricova? the same thing. After our friendly discussion, I had the dress and she had a destroyed ass. Anyway what?s her name and where is she? We haven?t time. In 5 mins I?ll be back.?

?Charlize Theron. She is in 309B. But Monica, be gently with her. She is so young and fragile? Monica??

But Bellucci was already outside the suit.

Monica Bellucci 062CharlizeTheron05

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ch.1 (catfight 1)
    monica bellucci wallpaper 40Charlize20Theron2575683304

Monica is walking across the corridor, in black colane mini dress and high boots at the same color.

?An unknown model. God, he must be crazy. I think that the drugs have destroyed his brain. But it?s a pity. I wish should be Claudia, I have missed to humiliate her. Anyway, I will find my time with her. Now I must take the dress and hope that this kid will not crying with the first word. Well must be here, the dream is over for Miss Charleston? no? Charlie Ron? anyway, who gives a cent about her name??

She find the door of 309B unlocked and get inside. In front of a mirror a young blonde girl looking herself with the white dress. She turns surprised from the invasion. The two women look and measure each other for few seconds.

?Hmm? nice gal! This jerk was right. She is gorgeous? and her face. Hmm? if I find time I will come to play with her. But now?? Monica thought inside.

?What?s the hell? Who ar? Mrs. Bellucci? Oh my god? are you? I??

?Mrs. Bellucci? What you mean, little girl? I am old??

?Ooo?no? I mean?? Charlize felt embarrassment ?I mean? you are great? I hope one day I be famous like you! You were my goddess when I started. I think that the models must have curves. I??

?Ooo? now I am fat also!!!?

?Nooo? I mean? you misunderstand me. I? ? Charlize stuttering, red face from the shame?

Monica enjoyed playing and embarrassing the young models and this blonde was the ideal target. But also she had found reasons for what she wanted?

?In other case, I would kick your ass, little bitch, but now I haven?t time to waist? So you have my dress. I think it?s time to give it back. Hurry up we haven?t time??

?Ooooh, no! Must be wrong. Mr. Galliano gave it to me. He sews it to my body. He can explain that?? Charlize said and turn one more time to the mirror with Monica in her back.

Monica surprised from the naivety of Charlize, thanks her god for the lucky day. She was looking for years a so sweet blonde to dominate. And now the god had sent this fragile angel. And she had given her, all the reasons she wanted? She approaches Theron from behind?

?Look! It is a miracle! Tell me, I really appreciate your view after so many years in pasarellas. I ? OOOOHH? what happens? oooh my hand ?. What on hell?aaaaaiiiiiii? Charlize surprised screaming as Monica pulled her right arm and bent it behind her back. She leads the screaming in pain blonde across the room, sits on a chair and put Charlize over her knees. As she drags the white dress up and the panties down, revealed a marvelous, firm, round butt. Impressed Monica began to caresses the white buttocks before rise her open palm high?

?Hmm? very beautiful? Not like mine but better than Claudia?s. Hei? I know this! You?re martini girl or better martini ass. Well this night proved interesting?? Monica said, before her hand dropped with force on her undefended target.

SPANK, SPANK, PLAAF, SPANK, PLAAF, PLAF, WHACK, PLAF...

?AAAAIIII?. Ooooh? stoooop? wha? ooohh? aaaiiii?. My ass!!! Oooo? dntt? ooo what are you doing? Stop? are you crazy? aaaaaaii??

PLAAF, SPANK, PLAAF, PLAF, WHACK, PLAF...

The sweet blonde in desperation as her ass accepted over 30 slaps, make it one of the most embarrassment moment in her life. The Italian brunette looks her face, full in tears, by the mirror. Her palm is burning but the screams of her rival make her to continue?

SPANK, PLAAF, SPANK, PLAAF, PLAAF, PLAAF...

When she finishes, let her victim dropped to the floor in front of her feet on all four. Charlize is crying with sobs. She can?t understand why it happens. She feels humiliation and her ass in fire ? Monica pulls and draws out the dress from blonde?s body. She set her foot on beaten booty makes the seminaked woman screaming in pain one more time.

?No damages? you are lucky. I haven?t time for something else. I think this spanking makes you understand that never say NO to top models. There are rules. If you want make career, you must learn respect? little slut?? said as she investigate the dress. ?It?s ok? so see you later? kid??

She walks to leave but before touch the handle of the door, Charlize rushed and grasps her legs. Monica dropped with Theron on her back.

?You haven?t gone anywhere, bitch. This dress is mine? you must kill me if you want it. You will pay for what you did? OLD BITCH??

The brunette tries to react but Charlize is very fast. Sits on Monica?s lower back, pulls her neck and makes a camel clutch.

?Get of me little slut? oooohhmmfff? I ?will? kiiiilll you? mmm? hhhhmmmbbbffff??

She let the dress and tries to break the grip. Charlize throws it on the chair and cups the Monica?s superior boobs. She began squeezing them viciously. The surprised Italian in pain tries one more time to catch Theron?s hands, but she is very fast. She changes her grips before Bellucci understand what happens. Now she catches Monica?s arms and drags them behind as the same time put her foot on her back. The surf-board makes the brunette?s bones creak and her gasps in pain. When she let her arms, the Italian dropped down with force with her x-large boobs crushing on the floor. Instinctively she makes steps on her hand and feet. She stands up and turns to her rival. Charlize now is waiting with the hands on her waist. But from her sensual face darted sights of fire. Monica is upset.

?You dirty bitch. You are finished??

She rushed in front, but the tall blonde absorbs her vehemence, turns her body and sends her flying away. After two rolling Monica is on her feet again but now she knows that she has problem. The cute blonde is a tiger. She knows about wrestling, is strong, bigger than her and she refuse to hide. Now they start to circle each other. With a sudden move Monica crabs the short blonde hair but the South African girl makes the same. Both women begin to shake the other by the hair until the hairpooling changed to a double headlock, as both trying to drop each other down. One more time Charlize with her height advantage and the stronger legs takes the edge and both dropped down with the blonde upon. But at this point Monica, with her experience turns her body and brake the grip of Theron. Charlize still headlocked feels the handle of Bellucci tights on her neck. She slaps the back of brunette until in her desperation catch her buttocks and push inside her middle finger. Surprised the Italian let her escape. They stand on their feet breathing heavily. Monica can?t remember other fight like this. Her fight spirit pushes her against the sexy blonde. They grabbed by the shoulders and push each other. Charlize, stronger, push her rival steps back. But the experiment Italian when her back hit the wall kicks with her knee first blonde?s crotch and after her chin. Theron doubled in pain. Two kicks in the ribs cut her breath. Bellucci lift her to her feet by the hair and makes a reverse bearhug. Tighten more and more sends the air out of Charlize. But she is also exhausted. She drops the blonde down, screaming:

?Stay down bitch? I don?t want to hurt you? just give you up, ask mercy and I will leave??

The blonde on her knees is looking her with the eye of the tiger.

?You chose wrong woman old bitch??

Standing face to face entangled in a bearhug with Monica?s arms inside and Charlize?s outside. They tighten their grips until choke her rival into defeat. Red faces, heavy breaths, moans and gasps until Monica?s hands slipped by Charlize?s back. The blonde felt the weakness of her rival and lift her up. Her eyes roll back until her head, helpless dropped on blonde?s right shoulder. The fight was over. Charlize let her dropped on the floor. Her Italian spirit screams ?fight? but it is impossible. Bellucci has beaten from an unknown model! Her royalty was over. And the big blonde was astride over her?

?My ass has opened a bill with you. You like it? So eat it!?

Charlize?s firmly butt landed on Monica?s face. As her breath is cutting, from her brain parades all the dominated models? Claudia, Rebecca, Karen, Linda? all with ironic smiles. ?It?s time for retirement old bitch. There is a new queen in town. You destroyed by a kid!? With these confused thoughts Monica passed out.

charlize theron sex e screensaver 29481 1monica bellucci20090118092827

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ch.2 (catfight 2)
    2  weightxheight monica bellucci hd photos 31Charlize Theron 205

?Wake up old bitch? time to go away?? the fresh water in her face, makes Monica open her eyes.

?What happens?... Where I am?... Ooh shit? my head is? what on hell!?

A gorgeous blonde woman is standing over her and shaking a strap on dildo. Her memories come back like ?d?j? vu? ?the dress, the blonde, the beating?

?Oooh shit, she opened my bag??

?What on hell is this? It writes ?blonde?s ass punisher?? Claudia, Elle, Rebecca, Karen? you old bitch must be sick. You are an old, Psycho, pathetic freak? you are lucky that I don?t want to participate to your sick games. Although I have a good opportunity to take revenge for the blondes. Anyway I make a douse. If I find you here when I finish, I will think it again??

She throws the dildo on Monica?s body and get into the bathroom. Monica stayed confused with her hand cover her face. This gal is the nemesis for her arrogance. But she can?t run away. She takes out her dress and the boots, only in her black underwear. Think, said to herself. ?She is tough young and inexperienced. I need intelligence, coolness and over all perversity??

Charlize get out after 15 minutes in white satin lingerie. The punch of Monica found her in lower back. Down on her knees accepted the second fist on her chin. Down on her back, sees the foot of brunette going to her crotch. Dazzled but flexible catches the foot and pushes it back. Monica landed on her ass. Raised on their feet, look each other.

?Yee? my poor old bitch. You need another beating. Okay, but this time, no mercy for your fat ass? old bitch!?

Monica throws a chair against Charlize. She drives it back, but the Italian takes the change and jump on her. Both entangled rolling on the floor and stopped on their sides. Monica now knows the abilities of blonde. Begins slapping her and rolls to the other side. On their knees they entangled again in a vicious hairpooling. But at this Monica has the advantage as the short blonde hair moves Charlize?s head right and left, back and forth, easier. Bellucci unbalances her rival and tries to pin her. But the blonde warrior gained the second advantage of rolling and sits on her belly. She cups the big boobs and claws them. Monica desperated from the pain kicked her legs and bucked her hips for unseat her. She succeeds it and the blonde hits on the wall with her head. She grasps the dazzled blonde from the hair and drives her with the face on the edge of bed. With a fast full nelson force her face on a soft pillow. Charlize feels the air passage closed and starts in panic squirmed and kicked. But it is not use. At least, with a last effort succeed to bend her arms and push Monica?s chin back. The grip breaks but the brunette has still the advantage behind the blonde. She drags her in the middle of the room. The Italian grabs her neck and tries sending her sleep with a dragon sleeper. But Charlize as ex ballerina kicks beside her face, right on Monica?s temple. Now both are dazzled from the hard hits. As they rise on their feet Charlize makes a reverse bearhug on her rival and with her strong biceps, flattens the Italian breast, as much as possible. She pushes with her crotch Monica?s superior firmly butt until feel the brunette?s body helpless. Then she let her dropped like a sack of potatoes. She wraps up her strong legs around Monica?s waist and locked her ankles. Now the big brunette is travelling in a world of pain. The world of Charlize?s leg scissor. She can?t move, she can?t breathe. But she succeeds a punch on blonde?s chest. Charlize screaming but simultaneously tightens her scissor. The pain makes Monica sends more punches until feels the legs open. Both girls roll apart in different sides.

They start to rise and standing with their hands on the knees. Both exhausted breathe heavily as they studying their final move. Monica extends her hands, a last challenge to strength-test. Charlize accepts the challenge. Hands locked, hard breaths, wrists back and forth, biceps on their limits, but this time Bellucci refuses to go back. She lift one leg as their bodies meet each other. In their private contest Monica?s super boobs engulf the perky blonde pair as the same time her nipples torture?s Theron?s sensitive. But one more time the Mother Nature send her orders, as the stronger woman bend her opponent's arms back. The Italian tries to resist but Charlize leads her arms behind her back and keep them locked. As her hug tightens Monica feels that the end is coming. She dropped to her back with the blonde woman upon her. When Charlize felt her rival?s body limp, breaks the grip. She is standing, on her knees, over her beaten rival. Grabs her big boobs and start to squeeze them. The moans of Italian make her do it harder and harder. But then Monica?s legs close, with the sexy blonde?s waist inside them! The experienced brunette uses her rival?s specialty. Charlize surprised but before understand what happens, Monica?s hands close behind her head and pull it down inside her deep cleavage. And this is HER specialty. As the blonde is trapped inside her hug, Monica turns her body until put her rival under her. Charlize now knows her big mistake but is unable to react. Desperately she kicking wildly the floor and sends hard punches into Bellucci's ribs.

"Unnggh? mmmmmmm? mpffffffmmm? anghhhh?..mmmmm??

Monica feels thunders hitting her body. But she knows that if loses the grip it?s all over. The younger girl will overwhelm her. But the time is end for the gorgeous blonde. As time go past Charlize?s hits losing power, until became first slaps and after just pushes. With the air passages blocked the pretty girl feels dazzled. Her tears are losing in Monica?s boobs. The Italian goddess feels Charlize?s body unmoved but she keeps the smother a little more. In full emergency she limp her grip just a little for check the blonde. But it isn?t necessary. The taller woman has passed out. Her eyes are closed and her arms lifeless. Monica sits on her belly and takes some deep breathes. Her body is in pain but in full ecstasy rise her hands in the air screaming in victory. She waiting to find her power and starts slapping Charlize?s face. The blonde head going right and left until her eyes begin to open. The dazzled blonde see the brunette conqueror sits on her.

?Good morning sleeping beauty? how you feel? Are you ready for your humiliation? I beat you bitch! Give you up??

?What happens? oooh? I ? oooh? I ?fuck of ?oooh? old bitch?my head??

?Just say the fucking words slut. I GIVE UP and ask mercy or I screw you??

?Never give up? fuck of??

Monica can?t accept it. She changes her position and put her round ass on Charlize?s face.

?Allright? you wanted. Take a look of the top buttocks in fashion world? and sweet dreams? little slut!?

?Oooh NOOOO? not again..ooohmmmmmffffnnn? don?tttttmmfff? stopppphhh?mmm?"

For second time this night the blonde feels the air stopped. She can?t breathe. Kicks her feet panicky on the wooden floor and in the air, but it?s not use. Monica waits to feel her rival unmoved but keeps her smother . She starts moving back and forth. Charlize?s face and the victorious ecstasy give her a great orgasm. But her blood is still burning. She topples her unconscious rival, sits on her back and gives her the second hard spanking. But Charlize was already far away. Only her moans show signs of life. This makes Monica calm. She lifts her rival on her feet from the armpits and put her on her right shoulder. Throw her on the bend and sits on her belly...

Monica BellucciCharlize Theron 19 small

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ch.4 (bedtime)

11719 monica bellucci nago charlize theron 131

The second round of slaps wakes the beauty blonde.

?I can wait all night here, beating and humiliating you. You must say these fucking words. In different case I will fuck you until her ass bleeds. So??

Charlize looks her dominator with a wild gaze wild. She is out, but with a last effort she liberates her hands and tries to unseat her. Surprised the Italian beauty wraps her wrist and tries to re-pin her. The fight is short as the weakened from the smothers girl, stops resist and Monica forces her arms down under her knees. She tight Charlize?s nose with her fingers and pull her hair down with her left hand. Tears are running down Theron?s cheeks. She is beaten, weak, humiliated and over all she is unable to fighting more.

?Give you up bitch??

?Noooo?mmmmpphhh?mmm?ghghhgh?.?

Monica surprised by this girl. She is really tough. She never before met someone like her. She is totally beaten and defeated but she continues the resistance? she is crying like a little girl but she doesn?t surrender?.

?Why you are so stupid? A mule head? little slut??

?I am from south Africa old slut?guhh? in my home you can died? sniff? but never give up? so? gguhhh? you win? make your sick habits, take the fucking dress and go away Italian whore? sniff? but you must know that one day? sniff ? I will screw you harder?ooooh? OLD BITCH??

This behavior something changes inside Monica and breaks her toughness. She catch herself admiring the young girl, not only for her beauty but also for her spirit and proud. She is not the classic weak and delicate model. She is a proud, strong , tough and so brave woman. And she is so gorgeous. Still now crying and sniffing with sobs; but when she looks her deep into the blue eyes, see the fire is still burning.

?How years old are you?? asks Monica with a motherhood smile.

?19? sniff?almost 20?sniff??

?Too young? so far away from home??

The young model continues sobbing, looking away in her left. She doesn?t want to see her dominator?s eyes. Monica cleans with soft caresses Theron?s flushed face from the blonde hair that covering it. It is red but unbelievable sensual. She cups her hands around Charlize?s face and start sweeping the tears from her cheeks with her thumbs. Monica kisses Charlize softly in her mouth. The blonde doesn?t react. She bows her head again and forcing her lips on Charlize?s. Their mouths sealed in a long and passionate kiss. The blonde doesn?t refuse but nor encourage her. The Italian bombshell starts kissing the naked blonde?s body. As she kiss her neck, Charlize?s moans helps Monica understand her desires and sensitivities. She licks the perky tits and turns the girl on her belly. Theron accepted unresisting as Bellucci is running down her back with kisses, lickings and caresses. But the magic moment comes when she cups blonde?s magnificent bottom. The famous martini butt! So perfect, so delicious! She begins rhythmic roundly caresses. She loves this full flesh bottom. Kisses, caresses, lickings and soft bites make Charlize wraps her pillow in desire. But suddenly, in terror, comes in her brain her picture on all fours and Monica drilled her from behind with the strap-on. A blonde?s contraction sends the Italian at the next step as her experienced tongue slides inside her clit. Monica knows very well how to make a woman crazy in passion. She uses her lips, her teeth and over all her long tongue for submits the sensitive point of Theron. After few mins blonde?s body contracted from the Italian earthquake and between loud sobs moans and desire screams explodes in a tremendous orgasm! The blonde bites hard her pillow, crying from delight! She had in school years, enclosed in a boarding school, some lesbian experiences but nothing serious. She was just testing her sexuality with her schoolmates. But this was different. The experiment Italian gal made her slave of passion. She was an energetic personality but now was ready to submit in a delight without limits. For a half hour, Monica plundered the voluptuous body of sensual woman. When she finishes, with her body exhausted and her blonde lover in the world of a sweet erotic nirvana, she leans with her back on the pillows and lit a cigarette. She is confused with this girl. She afraid that begins to love her. Charlize feels the break and moves besides her conqueror. She is grinding like a kitty cat on her body and uses Bellucci?s big melons for pillow. Now she also understands that she feels strange for the woman who had dominated her. Normally she must hate her but no, she feels sweet beside her. Monica abstractedly playing with blonde?s hair and caressing tender her cheeks and neck. A magnificent, hot icon with two divine beauties, side by side. It could be a regeneration?s drawing with title ?the mistress and her little slave?. The blonde breaks the silence.

?Thanks Monica that you didn?t rape me. I really appreciate it??

?Oooh? my little cuty? this is for the arrogant bitches who want my position. You are so different? you gave me the hardest fight I ever had. And you force me to break the rules for first time in my life, when I hit you in the face and not only. And of-course I appreciate too, the fact that you could make the same to me but you didn?t. But I must admit that your perfect, provoking ass made me thought twice? little bitch??

Both girls start to laugh. Monica continues to caresses tender the blonde woman.

monica bellucci 93vcharlize theron 1

?But why? why all those? I mean? I can?t understand?

?You are so young and innocence. The fashion world is a jungle. When you are in top, all the others want your throne. You must make them afraid you. The punishing is the only way? there are many punches under the waist? no mercy. You must be careful. You are very tough girl but your face says that you were born for dominating. This sweet face will attract all the sharks? You need protection. But don?t be afraid. I will protect you?my sweet slut??

Charlize turns her sight on Monica?s face.

?I was born for dominating? Well thanks but you think yet, that I am the little weak girl? so??

She starts to lick the superior boobs of Monica. Gently and softly in the beginning, more gluttonously after. She tries to engulf the big melons. Bellucci?s nipples give an unequal fight with Charlize?s lips, teeth and tongue. Very tired and much irritated, Monica surrender on concerns of sexy blonde who intrudes her fingers inside her labia. Charlize is still an amateur in Sapphic world, but as a super erotic woman knows the clit anatomy so well. It?s time for the Italian brunette to scream in desire after her second orgasm by the strokes of Charlize. Theron put her body on Monica?s and the Italian, exhausted, find the opportunity to grope one more time her beloved booty. They changes passionately kisses for 5 minutes. Over all, they feel great in each other hug.

?Well, tell me now who was born for dominating? my sweet old bitch?mmmmmmm?. mmm?? Charlize said and sealed her with a long kiss.

?Ok? you are good enough? but you must learn respect your teacher? little slut?? Monica answers and topples Charlize under her. For the next hour both women erotic attacked each other as both want to be the boss. Charlize proved very good student but it is impossible to win her Pygmalion. The experience of Monica drives crazy the blonde bombshell until she screams, between the sobs:

?I GIIIIIVE UP? STOP MONICA? PLEASE?mmmm? oooh my goooood? you?kiiiillling? meeee?yyyeeeeaaaaiii??

Between the orgasms Charlize accepted her third spanking. The blonde protesting affectedly as the brunette slapped her butt, but it was with her permission as she had put her body on Monica?s lap! She felt humiliation for this but she couldn?t resist. And it was so strange that she had revealed it! Monica laughing as the blonde, without real desire, tried to stop her.

Satisfied and happy they slept entangled. Next morning, when Charlize wake up, Monica has left. She find the white dress on the chair, which she had take her first spanking, with a message: ?For my sweet little slut. You earn it. See you in pasarella.?

474 Monica Bellucci m11600full charlize theron

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Epilogue (pasarella)

Monica Bellucci in greenCharlize Theron 8

The crowd applause the Italian goddess, as she is walking across the pasarella. At the end of show Joe Galliano takes her from the hand and walking between the other models for the big finale. But as they walking Monica grasps a young model from the waist and takes her together. Both gorgeous women walking side by side, stop with the designer between them and applause him. All together come back in backstage. But at there, Monica grabs again the unknown model from the waist and drives her in a covered place. She embraces Charlize, looking right and left for undesirable observers. Both hugged face to face. Charlize’s eyes lightness from happiness. She put her elbows on older woman’s shoulders, wraps her head and gives her a deep, passionate kiss. She stops, wondering if she was out of limits, but Monica looking her sweet and requite the kiss as her hands slide from Theron’s back to her magnificent ass. She couldn’t let the change to cups, gropes and squeezes the most famous point in Charlize’s body.

“Thanks Monica. It was unbelievable! No one makes something so special for me until today. You are a…”

“I am an evil bitch. From today all the models jealous and hate you. Now the only way is to stay by my side, for protecting you. You are tough but you can face all the bitches. So… do you want to be my little bitch… little slut?” Monica says smiling with affectedly wickedness.

“Hmm… I know that you are the worst bitch ever, but I am afraid that I will disappoint you. It was my last show. I leave from modeling forever. I am an actress too. And my agent told me that I took my first role in movie! It is a short role with few phrases, but … surprise … in my top scene I will wrestling with a brunette TV star. And as you saw yesterday this is my real life role… So what you said … my big old bitch?”

“You, litle slut… you make it! Fucking bitch, I screw you up…” Monica said and claws hardly her buttocks and fingernails digging into the full flesh butt… They change a last long kiss.

“So you will leave…”

“I am flying back to LA tomorrow. If you give me back my ass of course…”

Monica smiles, gives Charlize’s ass a last hard squeezing and leaves. She turns to the sexy blonde for a last time…

“By the way… I am an actress too. Who knows maybe one day… somewhere meet you again… and then… no mercy… your name will be written with big golden characters… little slut…”

“I hope it also… and I WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL WRITTE YOUR NAME… so kiss my ass… old bitch!

“You know that I live for this… little big slut!”

…………………………………………………………

As Charlize return to her room, she don’t pay attention two famous blonde models discus in the corridor.

“This is the slut. The new Monica’s bitch. I will destroy her ass! She will pay for all the humiliation that I have accepted from her mistress. Look the whore. She walks like a queen. I want to make her pleading for mercy…I will cut her smile…” an angry Claudia Schiffer said.

“Be careful Claudia… Monica is so dominant and aggressive. She will not let this pass easy… all we have humiliated by her… but this kid… look at her… looks so sensitive and fragile. Don’t hurting her…” Elle answers.

“And my ass was sensitive, but now is written on Italian bitch’s dildo… So I will write her slut’s name in mine! I already hear her crying… I will stop considered the weakest blonde on fashion world. At least I find my victim…”

Claudia approach Charlize’s room. She turns the handle and get inside. But the paradise is ever so close to hell…

THE END

Monica beat Charlize in the voting 13:9

monica belluci2220copycharlize theron 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story! Great pic's! :thankU:

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A very enjoyable read; highly entertaining! Nice selection of pics too! Thank you for posting!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Finally a great story!!! Thanks!
    I hope this forum will go on with more stories.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks all the friends for the interesting and their comments. It is so good somebody interesting for your job. It was my first attempt to write a story with so many elements, as a little poor gift to the members of this page. I hope my fantasize ?cover? my English?lol.

I have decided to make a series with poll-stories about my beloved actress against brunette stars with same age or opponent awe to the acting, beauty, famous etc. I decided also to use the poll?s result for the story as it seems to me fairer. But as I already make the stories I don?t know that I can repeat it (I must admit that in the first version the blonde goddess wins?lol, but as the voters wanted Monica destroys and dominates Charlize, I follow their wishes with some changes. Personally I find both women able to overwhelm her rival, but I would give to Charlize a little edge?).

I really appreciate if somebody notices the wrong, bad and over all the boring points of the story, private or in public, as I am a totally amateur at this. I follow this style, with the fight and the domination, almost in 50-50 and add some elements that I think helping the development of script. Also I really like the discussion and your opinions about the fight. Especially I love the different opinions.

Monica Bellucci 1005 fe765763 Charlize Theron 57

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast