Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HBO Reality Tournament, Match 1: Brooke Hogan vs Eva Mendes

With the huge financial success of reality shows, it was only a matter of time until a show came out that let celebrities wrestle in the ring. HBO was the lucky creator of the show, creating a 16-woman catfight tournament, with the winner to be given $5,000,000. The rules of the show were simple: no punches to the face, no biting, no weapons. The first season?s roster and first round matchups were as follows:

Brooke Hogan vs Eva Mendes

Jessica Simpson vs Katherine Heigl

Scarlett Johansson vs Emma Stone

Stacy Keibler vs Michelle Rodriguez

Snooki vs Megan Fox

Jessica Alba vs Beyonce

Jennifer Love Hewitt vs Michelle Williams

Halle Berry vs Shakira

Week 1: Brooke Hogan vs Eva Mendes

The music hit and Brooke Hogan walked towards the ring, looking sexy as hell. The reality show star was dressed in a very skimpy pink thong bikini. The light color really emphasized her tan skin and blond hair. As Brooke entered the ring and began stretching, the song changed and Eva Mendes appeared on the entrance ramp. The Latina sexpot was looking tough, and hot, in her black thong bikini. She ignored the crowd as her gaze was focused purely on Brooke in the ring. She climbed into the ring and went right up to Brooke as the ref signaled the match to start.

Brooke and Eva circled each other as the bell rang. Brooke looked a little nervous, as Eva had a threatening look in her eyes, and she was much more muscular. Her lighter skin and blond hair also stood out, compared to Eva's more exotic look and darker skin. It looked like the classic blond vs brunette battle, and the audience couldn?t wait to see the two in action.

The two finally locked arms in a test of strength. This didn't seem like Brooke's ideal strategy, and it was obvious, as Eva soon tossed her on her butt. Brooke quickly got up and dove at Eva, knocking her down. The two rolled around on the mat, covering their bodies in oil in the process, while the crowd cheered. Eva was the stronger girl, and she soon ended up on top. Grabbing Brooke's hair, she slammed her head into the mat 10 times, with the audience counting.

Eva then stood up, raising her hands to appreciate the crowd's cheers. While this was happening, Brooke came up behind her, grabbed her by the back of the hair, and yanked her to the ground. With Eva down, it was Brooke's turn to climb on top of her opponent. Sitting on her chest, Brooke started slapping Eva's face, alternating one side then the other. These were stinging slaps and must have hurt like hell.

After a few of these slaps, Eva was able to toss Brooke off her. While on her knees, Eva saw Brooke start to get up, so she quickly got up and delivered a hard kick to Brooke's rib cage. The audience winced as Brooke yelled in pain, grabbing her side. Eva just laughed while Brooke tried to rub the pain away. As Brooke stood up, Eva reached back and slapped Brooke right on her right breast. Brooke let out a howl as her boob shook while the crowd laughed at her expense. With Brooke concerned about her breast, she never saw Eva raise her right knee and drill it into her midsection, knocking all the wind out of her. With Brooke bent over in pain, Eva quickly went behind her and delivered a vicious uppercut to Brooke's pussy. The crowd could feel Brooke?s pain as she let out a blood-curdling shriek at the force of the blow. It looked like Brooke wasn't going to be getting any action tonight now after that shot. Brooke sank to her knees, one hand still covering her stomach, while the other went down to try to stop the pain in her pussy.

With Brooke distracted, Eva quickly yanked the bow at the back of her pink bikini top, yanking it off Brooke?s body. Brooke didn't realize what was happening until it was too late, shrieking in embarrassment when she realized she was now topless. Eva waved the top in the air like a trophy, soaking in the audience's cheers, as Brooke moved her hands to try to cover her bare tits.

Eva looked over at Brooke's attempt at modesty, and laughed. She yanked the singer to her feet by her elbows, and pulled her arms back, uncovering her tits for all to see. Brooke had great boobs with fairly large nipples, and the huge crowd loved seeing them in all their glory. Brooke was begging Eva to let her go so she could cover up, but Eva was having none of it.

"I quit, I quit," Brooke was yelling! But she must have known it was useless. The referee would only end the match after 20 minutes, or if one girl was too hurt to continue. Apparently nudity was not a reason to stop the match. Eva looked like she was in no hurry to end the match either, as she slowly walked around the ring, parading the blond for all the cameras. Brooke caught the eye of a man in the front row and mouthed the words "help me," but the man just cheered, along with everyone else around him.

Finally, Eva got tired of this and threw Brooke to the mat. Brooke just lay there on her stomach, and began to cry. It was clear that she was humiliated and just wanted the match to end. But looking at the clock, she still had another 10 minutes to endure. Eva was visibly annoyed at her opponent just lying there, so she decided to humiliate her some more. Sitting on her back, Eva grabbed Brooke's hair and again slammed her head into the mat a few times and yelled at her to stop crying. When this didn't work, she turned around, facing Brooke's legs. Eva winked at the audience before grabbing the top of the blond?s thong and yanking it back as hard as she could. Brooke screamed as the fabric dug into her ass, and she started kicking her legs in frustration. With one hand continuing to pull Brooke's thong, Eva took her other and delivered a stinging spank to her butt. The audience laughed at this, which encouraged Eva to continue. Over and over again, Eva would spank her butt, harder and harder, alternating cheeks. Her butt turned a shade of pink, matching the color of her thong, as Brooke begged Eva to stop.

Eva eventually did, standing up off the humiliated girl and soaking in the cheers, as Brooke cried and rubbed her sore ass. Eva then kicked Brooke on her butt, rolling her over onto her back. She sat down on Brooke's stomach this time, and grabbed her boobs with both hands. She jiggled them around to the delight of everyone in attendance, with Brooke just continuing to cry. Eva then slapped her right breast, causing another scream of pain, and watched it shake. She then did the same to the left breast. Eva turned to face her legs again, and again grabbed her thong, this time yanking it up her crotch. Brooke howled as the pink material worked itself into her pussy, with both pink lips emerging on the sides. "Please leave my thong alone," Brooke shrieked! Eva just laughed, before suddenly pulling the thong out of her pussy, then continuing to pull it down her legs, and finally off her feet.

The flashes were blinding as Brooke?s bald pussy was exposed for the whole arena to see. She was about to become the hottest search on the internet, judging by the amount of pictures being taken. Eva got off her again, and pulled her up by her hair, standing her up to give everyone a better view. Brooke was still crying and begging, but she was too weak to really put up much of a fight. Eva showed her strength by hoisting her onto her shoulder, and parading her around the ring, patting her butt to the delight of the audience and the further embarrassment of the blond. Eva then put one hand between Brooke's legs, and another on her shoulder, before slamming her down on the mat, the impact causing her naked breasts to jiggle. It was clear that Brooke had no fight left in her at all, as she just lay on the mat. Eva placed her right foot on Brooke?s stomach as the ref made the 3-call to end the match.

Eva soaked in the cheers of the audience, before eventually leaving the ring, leaving a naked Brooke Hogan curled up in the fetal position, wishing she was anywhere else on the planet.

Winner, and advancing to the next round: Eva Mendes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: HBO Reality Tournament, Match 1: Brooke Hogan vs Eva Mendes

Nice idea....I like the lineup and hope you see this through.

I'm confused, though...who is Sarah? There are two mentions of that name on one of the later paragraphs.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oops! I originally started the story for something else, and used two other characters, before changing it to the first story of this tournament. I was hoping I caught all the name changes, but obviously not. Thanks for pointing it out!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It would also help if you explained the rules a bit more at the beginning as opposed to midway through the story. The Oil, while lovely, should have been mentioned heavily. The fact that it only gets one line and has really no effect on the actual fight says to me you should just remove that line.

Sadly.

Kim & Ginny's Celebrity Fight Forum Forum Owne GinnyKim's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for a great start to a tournament.

ONCE ALL the stories are posted, we'll transfer them to our Tournament Web Page.

Also, we'll edit to fix the "Sarah" problem and (once we understand them) put all the rules either at the start of each match (if they're different for each fight) or in an introductory paragraph (if they're the same).

Possible, the rules might be different for each ROUND, and if so, we'll cover that in the first match of each round. Looking like it will be:

EIGHT matches in Round One
    FOUR in Round Two
    TWO in Round Three and
    CHAMPIONSHIP match.
    for FIFTEEN total fights.

In past tournaments, we've often found a writer loses interest around the halfway point, so rather than frustrate visitors to our Tournament Page, we're going to hold off adding them there UNTIL it's completed.

SO far, we like the comments and hope the author continues to get feedback after his posts!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a very good start to a promising tourney! You've got some great matches lined up and I hope you'll be able to see it through. Thank you for doing this; it should provide some good entertainment, plus it gives me some extra time to try and get some more work done on my tournament. Looking forward to the rest of the fights.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great story!!! Short and perfect. It is an amazing ?picture? the tough Latina destroys and humiliates the arrogant blond. I wish more stories with Eva against blondes. And I hope in next rounds face Katherine Heigl or Scarlett Johansson. And a fight against her friend and co-star Jessica Alba would be dreaming one!

Am waiting for the rest. There are some perfect fighting pairs and I am sure that they will give great stories. Especially the Jessica Alba vs. Beyonce and the Halle Berry vs. Shakira? so keep going!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for the comments guys, and I apologize for not really going over the rules. I will go over them in detail in the intro to the next fight. I didn't do a very good job proof-reading this one, so I will definitely make that a priority for the others.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love eva mendes.:snickerpup:
    [B][COLOR="Blue"][URL="http://topbollywoodmms.blogspot.com"]Watch Free sex videos of hollywood and bollywood actress[/URL][/COLOR][/B]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good work! It's a mismatch I guess, and I was surprised by the winner, but it was a good read.