Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

age of female vs female

All catfights are enjoyable but I wonder if anyone has a preference of the ages of the battlers. Personally, I like a contrast of young vs older.

I would breakdown celebrities in 4 age groups:the 18 to 22 year old fresh face young ladies who are just starting their career and perhaps have not quite matured physically but have lots of energy and perhaps a cocky attitude,(examples: Emma Watson, Blake Lively); the 23-30 year olds who have gone thru the auditions, rejections and while some are highly successful, most have gone thru a lot of dissapointment (examples: Britney Spears,Alexis Bledel, Anne Hathaway). These young women I think are at their peak physically. the 30-39 year old women who either have an established career or are just barely hanging on. Many of these ladies got by on their hot looks early on but now just get by on their name recognition, while others are still going strong (examples: Jessica Biel, Katie Holmes, Pam Anderson, Charlize Theron) and finally the 40 plus group - roles for these ladies dry up and many fade from the spotlight while a few others still maintain a high profile (examples: Julia Roberts, Catherine Zeta Jones)

So in my fantasy I'd like to see fights with ladies between these groups. I'd love to see a veteran like Catherine Zeta Jones physically and sexually dominate Emma Watson or Blake Lively put on a strap -on and stick it to Julia Roberts.

Any preferences among you guys?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: age of female vs female

Although I prefer catfights between same age women, I find interesting and the catfights between different ages. I vote the older women dominating the youngsters but sometimes is also good and the opposite like your example with Blake Lively rapes Julia Roberts.

Some others interesting (imo) pairs:

Elisha Cuthbert (28) destroyed and sexual dominated by Angelina Jolie (35)

Megan Fox (24) humiliated by Charlize Theron (35)

Scarlett Johansson (26) beaten and raped by Michelle Rodriguez (32)

Jessica Alba (29) destroyed and sexual dominated by Catherine Zeta Jones (42)

Jessica Biel (28) gives a bad beating to Cameron Diaz (38)

Amanda Righetti (28) destroys Natasha Henstridge (38) after a titan-battle

Amber Heard (24) destroyed by Eva Mendes (36)

Monica Bellucci (46) overpowers and sexual dominates Laetitia Casta (32)

Pamela Anderson (43) humiliated and raped by Ali Landry (37)

Jennifer Lopez (41) gives a good facesit to Britney Spears (29)

Keira Knightley (25) dominated by Charlize Theron (35). (Again? ? yes again! The queen always needs more slaves than the others? And Keira as British knows about royalty rules and laws)

Keira Knightley keira knightley 1335538 1600 1200Charlize Theron 947x1291 151kb media 233 media 136555 1211587502

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I definitely prefer the younger dominating older scenario. I just think its more humiliating for an older woman to be dominated by a younger woman. It shows a total lack of respect.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

But then you get ladies who aren't easy to pigeonhole, like Bianca Lawson:

biancalawson

who is still playing schoolgirls on TV at age 31 - sixteen years after she was in Saved by the Bell TNC and thirteen years after she was Kendra the Vampire Slayer!!!

kendra81

So, who would you put her up against? And would you cast her as the bitchy teen or the fading beauty?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The catfights between different age?s women have a top scenario. And I talk about a classic fantasy. The catfight between teacher and student in a school or a college.

At this classic style I have two pairs in my mind.

In a college Kate Beckinsale is English language Professor and Amber Heard the equal big student. In their catfight the dominant Kate uses a riding whip but at the end the tough Amber beats the older woman and punishes her with whip?s smashes on her British ass.

kate beckinsale target 2amber heard planet images 3

In a high school the mathematic Famke Janssen destroys the arrogant and unruly student Scarlett Johansson. After the fight in the empty class the tough dominatrix teacher sexual dominates the beaten blond student.

Famke Janssen 332311886339 9d0f1b7611 o

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Completely depends on the girls.

I love seeing older women like Catherine Bell putting the beat down on a younger girl, taking her out behind the wood shed and teaching her waht it takes to be a winner in this world...
    Bell RJ Ca 266996 Max

But then again young women like Cyrus, Lohan, Lovato, Duff and Kristen Bell would be fine with me putting a beat down on an older, more experienced wrestler.

duff wifebeater 1 big

Bell   Couples Retreat 21 52 136 12

Cyrus Bahamas45

Lovato Special 1

My problem is that I don't see the younger ones much anymore in my TV watching, etc. bbb4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like when a younger and/or smaller one defeats an older and/or larger one.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

True. Younger girl defeating an older one (especially of they are both still young) makes it very hot, as the older girl is expected to win.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The hottest situation is a younger female beating up on a much older female. But, I like the younger one to be the larger in stature. Kloe Kardashian versus Betty White would be nice. Screw the underdog!:snickerpup: