The secretive group known as the watchers found out there other like minded groups. The Watchers had always preferred fights between women in the height range of 5-5'4. They had even separated them as they found there were some of these women who could compete with a woman of any size, they called them Elites. The reason the watchers found that size so interesting was from where they took there namesake, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Another group had formed calling themselves the Border as they were the separation of two different classes of women. They concentrated on fights with women 5'5-5'7. they also tried to seperate there fighters as well but in three groups. A straight to DVD/Syndication where women like Victoria Pratt and Jenny McCarthy presided. An A list type group as they found out some of these women of all sizes if they were on the a-list only wanted to fight other a-listers. Angelina Jolie had been someone who said that as she no longer wanted to waste time with Denise Richards of the world. the third group were the rest, the Minka Kellys, Ashley Greenes, Megan Foxes and Leighton Meesters.

The Final Group was the Amazon patrol, who had women between 5'8 and 6 foot. They tried to separate as well with quasi athlete model types and actresses. If they could have a Stacy Keibler vs. Anna Kournikova rather then a Keibler vs. a Shannon Elizabeth.

The three groups got together and decided to organize PPV type fighting cards. They combined there names into WBA and added CCF (Celebrity catfighting) They also decided to bring in a well respected woman to run it and approach the other women for fighting. That commisioner; Sigourney Weaver.

They got there first card settled away and all agreements in place. They announced it would be a UFC type event taking place inside of the Octagon. The fights on this card wPlus a seperation in weight so women 120 and over would not fight women under 120. So a Maggie Grace or a Taylor Swift couldnt' be bullied by a Jessica Biel or Cameron Diaz

Shannon Elizabeth (5'9) vs. Heather Graham (5'Cool
Mischa Barton (5'9) vs. Keira Knightly (5'7)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (5'3) vs. Lucy Hale (5'2)
Katie Holmes (5'9) vs. Michelle Trachtenberg (5'7)
Jamie Pressly (5'6) vs. Evangelline Lilly (5'5)

When they formed the card they knew of the past histories of Keira and Mischa along with Katie and Michellle. they were all part of a wild multi woman brawl inside a night club that made catfighting (my stories Cheesy) go into hiding more then ever before. So they got those matchup even though the women were in differing groups (Amazon and Border) After all paper work was done they decided they needed a UFC type pre hype interview. They asked each woman the same questions.

How do you feel about your opponent?

Shannon Elizabeth: When I got into my first fight I was the next big thing in this world, I was building myself to a fight with Heather. Now both of us have seen our careers wane to the point the only time we see ourselves in a theater is if we are paying to watch a movie. She and I talked about this and said ok lets just fight and find out

Heather Graham: I used to be that woman everyone feared, i'd get my hands around your neck and the fight was over. I lost two fights that changed so much one to Catherine Bell then Denise Richards. After that I wasnt as popular and up and coming actresses didn't want to waste there time with me. So now at this point getting close to the end of when i can fight other women I'm going to fight Shannon Elizabeth.

Mischa Barton: I don't like Paris Hilton but Paris knocked this bitch out. Since Paris and I had our problems both our stars have dimmed. Keira though is still in demand and though we're both from England I'm going to use her to remind America of who I am.

Keira Knightly: A short while ago not many know this but two women one from Ireland and the other England got into this massive brawl. It lasted some people said an entire day, neither could finish the other. those two are talked of now as the top two UK catfighters but not 1 and 2 more like 1a and 1b. Well i'm arguably the most talented woman in the UK for entertainment, I also know for a fact if it was me fighting either then it would have been over very quickly. I'd finish them, so part of why i'm fighting Mischa is for her to be the first to feel my power then maybe I'll call out Emma Watson.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Because Hayden Panettere thinks she's above me.

Lucy Hale: Well its my first fight and I didn't have much say. they say everyone beats Jennifer and I hope I do as well.

Michelle Trachtenberg: To continue that Buffy fighting legacy, Sarah, Eliza and almost all the women are recognized as someone you don't mess with and I'll show Katie that i'm not someone to mess around with either.

Katie Holmes: Because this little girl embarrassed me once and i've dealt with being in seclusion for years being embarrassed and made the butt of others jokes. No more, you hear that Michelle NO MORE.

Jamie Pressly: Because i'm me, seriously they say this woman is my equal... i don't have an equal in this world, its true. I don't lose

Evangeline Lilly: I was always told you should fight someone and a few years ago when my friend Maggie fought Jamies friend Arielle. The two of us sized each other up and she said to look her up when I wanted to find out if i'm tough or not. Jamie is a great lady, a great fighter. So its sink or swim with me.

How do you think the fight will end

Heather Graham: Me choking her out

Shannon Elizabeth: After the loss to Milla, I just hope to win.

Keira: However I want it to

Mischa: I guarentee i get my hands on her skinny neck and choke her out

Jennifer: Her crying and begging me to stop

Lucy: Somehow I win

Katie: I'm going to get her between my legs and it won't be a matter of will she tap. It will be a question of will she tap or pass out.

Michelle: Sarah told me to try and get her into something called a crucifix

Evangeline: I'm going to hope to win but there's no guarentee. If I have to get her into a submission then i'll do it. If I have to knock her out hopefully I punch hard enough to do so.

Jamie: I don't like subs so I'll just knock her out