The card was simple it would take place in a bar and those in the bar would get to enjoy five fights. People paid high dollar to watch these five fights and knew that every penny they spent would be money well spent. The complaint about the last card was that it had untrained women thinking they were professional fighters and fought as such. The fights people liked were the ones that were not supposed to happen. Emmanuelle Chirqu? and Jordan Ladd which turned into Chirqu?/Hewitt, the entire time the crowd was on its feet. Perhaps the fight of the night wasn?t even televised Infact not many saw it; it was a rematch from the opening nights fight of Shannon Elizabeth and Heather Graham. This time they went at it tooth and nail and Shannon beat her and pronounced she was back.

Going with the flow of that fight the organizers wanted to make the cards from that point on more in the brawling catfighting area and not the organized MMA pro-wrestling type fights. They felt that they had the kind of card needed. The two main fights guaranteed as much both were long awaited rematches and all four women were guaranteeing war.

The other three had potential to be just what the doctor ordered. The fights would be Jodi Lyn O?Keefe taking on Milla Jovovich first. Milla came into the bar and saw Shannon Elizabeth; she walked up to the brunette. ?So any thoughts on rematching me. You do remember what I said.?

Shannon backed away, ?I remember, don?t worry I remember.?

Jodi Lyn O?Keefe came in and looked for Milla, as she saw her she stormed towards her. ?What Jodi no small ta?? Jodi punted Milla between the legs and it brought the European actress up in the air. Jodi wasn?t wasting time she got a front face lock in on Jodi and lifted her up for a suplex. She held her up for almost a minute and then threw her down face first.

She looked over at Shannon Elizabeth and sneered her lip in disgust then picked up Milla and ripped the shirt off Milla and then hit a knee to the Europeans face. Milla?s face was bloodied up and she curled up and started tapping the ground. Jodi stood over her and then moved to the other side and pointed at Shannon before she simply walked out

there were a number of female celebrities that were watching this; Shannon Elizabeth was one of them. She watched her first rival a woman she beat twice years ago defeat a woman who not just defeated her but left her crying in defeat. She talked to others about having to fight Jodi again in the future wishing that it was Milla.