The third fight of the night was coming up and Jennie Garth came into the bar. She heard snickers ?This is going to be a cake walk for O?Dell? She took a few deep breaths then went to the middle of the bar. Jennifer walked in and looked at Jennie and smiled, she looked around and nodded her head. She agreed to this fight because Jennie Garth was still a big enough name that it motivated her. Jennie reached a level of fame that she would never reach and in some circles they considered her a catfighter.

Jennifer jumped down each little step supremely confident. She watched on closed circuit her biggest rival destroy Natalie Raitano and all the time she was watching it she flashed back to fighting Victoria. She was glad the war was over and she won it, now she was going to cement her legacy and it continued with.

CRACK

Jennie Garth came in and hit Jennifer with a left hook that put her down. ?Get up, there all saying I can?t beat you and don?t have a chance? Well look whose bleeding first?

Jennifer nodded her head and looked up at Jennie; she wiped the blood from her lip. She got up and went for Garth?s legs and took her down. Jennifer grabbed at Jennie?s shirt and ripped it down as she lifted herself up. Even though right now she was on bottom she was happy this was where the fight was taking place. Jennie grabbed at O?Dell?s blonde locks and hauled her head back. Jennifer couldn?t get a punch in or really do anything but push at Garth?s face. She decided to do something she hated to do so early in a fight and went for Jennie?s hair but got cracked in the jaw again instead.

Jennie rolled Jennifer over and ripped her shirt off she got one handful of breast and tightened getting a gasp from O?Dell. Then she punched her and smiled ?Know what I remembered just then? You were on 90210 and weren?t worth my energy then?? She hit another punch ?And you?re still not worth it.?

O?Dell got her foot on Garth?s hip and kicked her away; she stretched her jaw and got up to her feet. ?I?ll show you energy.? Jennifer charged forward but Jenny side stepped her and stuck her foot out tripping the former Lost World star.

She jumped on her back and hit some slaps to the sides of O?dell?s head then rubbed her face into the floor. She heard the people chanting her name and unclasped her opponent?s bra.

Jennifer O?Dell was being embarrassed in this fight and put her hands down on the ground and with all her might pushed up and threw Jennie off her back. This time she was up quicker and threw her bra at Jennie who caught it. Jennifer rushed at her again this time getting at her hair she hit two knee?s to Jennie?s stomach then grabbed at her shirt and started hauling it over her head while also hitting uppercuts.

This was how everyone had expected the fight to go but Jennie wasn?t done. She got out of her shirt and hit a hard punch that put a shocked Jennifer O?Dell reeling backwards.

?I?m no pushover; I?ve fought and won before.? Jennie wiped some of her blood from her mouth ?I?ve bled before as well, I?m going to make an example of you.?

Jennifer stretched her jaw, that was a hard punch or was it just harder then what she expected when she signed on for this. She didn?t hate Jennie that was her secret in her war with Victoria. No matter what the cost she wouldn?t lose to her.

Jennie got over to her and yanked the back of her hair ?Stop thinking about other women and give me the respect I deserve.?

Jennie then threw her face first into a beam, grabbing her hair Jenny turned O?Dell around and came up with a knee to O?Dell?s stomach. Jennifer doubled over and Jenny locked in a front headlock. ?You?ll respect me when I knock you out cold
Jennifer was desperate and embarrassed she got her arms around the back of Jenny?s legs. She lifted the more popular actress up in the air turned around and slammed her into the pillar.

?You want me to take this serious then you got it.?

Jennifer went for another knee to Jenny?s stomach but it got caught after the impact and Jenny stepped forward and tripped her up.

Not paying attention to anything else Jenny stayed between Jennifer?s legs raining down punches. Each harder then the last and Christina Cox watched it and looked at the person next to her ?She?s being dumb.?

?Huh? It was Evangeline Lilly her country mate who made one mistake in the first card and lost the fight against Jaime Pressly.

?Watch?

Jennifer O?Dell got her legs up and locked in a leg triangle submission. She reached up grabbing Jenny?s head and brought her legs down. She held onto the move as Jenny Garth would not tap out but she did pass out.

Jennifer got up and looked down at Jenny ?Shame she just refused to tap out, god I didn?t think she?d bring it like that.? O?Dell left and avoided eye contact with everyone.