Ashley Greene and Jessica Szohr were good friends and both wanted to get a first fight out of the way. They decided to fight each other and they walked into the restaurant together.
They stepped away from each other and shook hands; they locked eyes and smiled at each other. They took another step back and each woman took a deep breathe, there nerves were obvious. Ashley nodded her head ?Are you ready?
Jessica took one more deep breath ?Yes, lets lock up?
The two women locked up in a collar and elbow tie up trying to push the other woman down. There knees bent as they tried to use leg power and Ashley was the one who threw Jessica down to the floor.
Jessica sat there and just looked up at Ashley who had a huge smile on her face. ?Ok I won that you get the first slap?
Jessica got up she looked around and took a deep breath, she was about to slap her friend. Ashley stood there her arms behind her back; Jessica took one more breath then hauled back and slapped her. She got Ashley flush on the cheek and the sound reverberated throughout the restaurant and Green fell down to her knees in tears. It was the first time she had ever been slapped.
Jessica shook her hand and was surprised how much it hurt to slap another woman. ?Do you want to go on or just quit?
Ashley got up ?No I want to keep going, arm wrestle?
Jessica nodded yes and the two sat down and locked hands for the arm wrestle. They went back and forth for the first fifteen seconds but then Ashley started to get the better of the strength contest. Jessica knew it at the ten second mark that Ashley Greene was significantly stronger then her and as her hand hit the table she sighed and stood up.
?So we agreed on this if one wins two contests in a row then the winner gets two uncontested slaps.?
Ashley stood up, she had mixed feelings after being slapped she wanted revenge but she never wanted to slap her friend. ?Jessica, do you want this? You can just say I win now and it?ll be all good?
?Just slap me? The words seemed to be a struggle to get out but she couldn?t just give up out of fear of the slap. She?d be a victim for a long time and then CRACK the slap put her down and as she pushed herself up she stayed down on all fours and stared at the floor. The slap hurt but knowing it was from someone she considered a close friend made it hurt even worst.
She got up and could hear Ashley sigh but before she could say anything she was hit with a backhanded slap that put her back down.

Jessica could hear Ashley apologizing; obviously the twilight starlet knew she was hurting. As she lay on the ground she had to take stock in this. She thought there strength was close to even now after those two contests she knew that she was wrong. Those slaps busted up her lip and she could feel that Ashley wanted this now.
She could continue fighting and maybe get some shots in but after that second slap she knew that no matter what she was going to lose ?Ok Ashley you win, I can?t win against you?
Ashley was amped up now and was ready to fight but the words ?you won? got her out of the trance she was in. It counted as a fight and it was her first fight? She got into one fight and won. She helped her friend up and they hugged and Jessica whispered ?You are going to be the next big fighter?